THE BROWNS BOARD

browns board admin, mods, and member

Brownsfan_Althaus

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that ill be absent from the forums for a day or two due to the fact that I am going to be in the Cleveland clinic getting the tumor that's In growing inside my stomache. I will try to get on and keep in touch if I'm not In too much pain.. can't wait till the first browns board tailgate party.

GO BROWNS!!!!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that ill be absent from the forums for a day or two due to the fact that I am going to be in the Cleveland clinic getting the tumor that's In growing inside my stomache. I will try to get on and keep in touch if I'm not In too much pain.. can't wait till the first browns board tailgate party.

GO BROWNS!!!!

Seriously, hope everything goes well. You'll be in my prayers....

GO BROWNS!!!!

yeah, i'll definitely keep you in my prayers and i hope you get well soon!

go browns!!

p.s. make sure you have someone bring you the sports page everyday and keep your tv tuned to the local sports reports. that way you can keep up with all that's going down in browns town. :)

get that sucker blitzed and hopefully I'll get to meet you before the jets game! GOOD LUCK!

ill be going to the first pre-season game.

as well as the chiefs the first reg. home game.

Hope all goes well. When you get back we will continue to work on the things we talked about. Best of Luck.

thank you!, and sounds good.

I just had surgery on my shoulder in July....

get a little juicer, and make juice out of dark leafy green vegetables, fresh pineapple,

and several of your favorite apples. It's supposed to promote healing.

Carrots and beets can be way too strong....

Take care, and bounce back, Brownsfan_Althaus !

Good luck dudey. All the best.

I'll buy you a pint before the Ravens or Steelers games (the end of (regular) season).

Good luck dudey. All the best.

I'll buy you a pint before the Ravens or Steelers games (the end of (regular) season).

ill deffently hit you up on this one.

good luck man hope everything goes ok with you maybe ill see you around soon i moved to attica lol

i got out the town where ben was from (findlaY), moved back over to tiffin. lol.

and i just wanted to thank everyone of you guys for the support!

• 2 weeks later...
well everyone, ill be going under for surgery at 9am! so wish me luck!, and ill see everyone at the first regular home game!

GO BROWNS!!!

Good luck, God Bless and think positive. I'll say a prayer for you. And I'd say hurry back but you should take time to heal.

Heidi

Archived