THE BROWNS BOARD

browns board admin, mods, and member

Brownsfan_Althaus

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. I am laying here in my hospital bed updating everyone. I went into my surgery at ten am and finished surgery at one pm. It wasn't cancerous!!!! Only downside is the pain I'm going through... but I know I can make it through this no problem!!. Stan. If you see this, your more than welcome to come out and meet me Haha.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. I am laying here in my hospital bed updating everyone. I went into my surgery at ten am and finished surgery at one pm. It wasn't cancerous!!!! Only downside is the pain I'm going through... but I know I can make it through this no problem!!. Stan. If you see this, your more than welcome to come out and meet me Haha.

that's great man. good to hear you are fine. hopefully you can throw a few back by the time the first tailgate party rolls around.

i'm glad to know you doing ok! B)

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that ill be absent from the forums for a day or two due to the fact that I am going to be in the Cleveland clinic getting the tumor that's In growing inside my stomache. I will try to get on and keep in touch if I'm not In too much pain.. can't wait till the first browns board tailgate party.

GO BROWNS!!!!

Good Luck Man. God be with you and Your family...

thank you for everyones support!! it means alot to me.

heres the news, i got to come home sat. early afternoon. got home about 3/4pm and last night went okay.. kinda had alot of pain. but overall i did okay.

thanks again everyone, i did miss the lions game tho :( from the sounds of it tho, i didn't miss much..

thank you for everyones support!! it means alot to me.

heres the news, i got to come home sat. early afternoon. got home about 3/4pm and last night went okay.. kinda had alot of pain. but overall i did okay.

thanks again everyone, i did miss the lions game tho :( from the sounds of it tho, i didn't miss much..

On the contrary......it was quite exciting. :angry:

Archived