THE BROWNS BOARD

Is anyone going to record the game this Sat?

halfsane

I don't know.

That would be the next best thing right there. I want to see all the plays and not just highlights. I wish I could watch it.

Truth is I'll be at my friends 30th birthday bash. He hired a band and the whole 9 yards. It will be a great time, but I will have to miss the action.

do you have sto? they usually show a couple of rebroadcasts of the preseason games. last year they shown a rebroadcast of each pre-season game. they came on at like midnite (after the original airing of the game), the next day around 9 am and i think the following day as well around noon. if you do have sto, you can get some info from their tv schedule (provided in the link below) to see when it comes on again.

http://www.sportstimeohio.com/TVSchedule.aspx

is there nowhere to watch the game on the net? im working in a camp and am the only browns fan so i doubt many ppl would want to watch a replay of a browns pre-season game, but i really want to see how everythings coming together. and while im talking about watching games, how hard is it to get ahold of browns tickets? im thinking about making the long trip from alberta to the cleve for a game this year on my days off. been to a lot of CFL games but the NFL is a whole new ball game, and to see the Browns live would be a dream come true. i would want decent seats, what kind of price am i looking at and how far in advance should i be looking?

Replay will be shown on NFL Network at 4 PM ET for Monday, August 16th

And there will be a replay of the game on Sports Time Ohio the same night at 12 AM ET

What station is the game being broadcast on here in the Cleveland area? And what time is it on.

WKYC - Channel 3

8:00 ET, pre game starts at 6:30 ET

why even watch it i can tell you whats gonna happen you lose hahahah

I loved watching the pissburgh bench balling there eyes out last year when the Brownies ruined they're playoff dreams. Wait, no wonder your taking time out of your day to troll, you must of cried to.

is there nowhere to watch the game on the net? im working in a camp and am the only browns fan so i doubt many ppl would want to watch a replay of a browns pre-season game, but i really want to see how everythings coming together. and while im talking about watching games, how hard is it to get ahold of browns tickets? im thinking about making the long trip from alberta to the cleve for a game this year on my days off. been to a lot of CFL games but the NFL is a whole new ball game, and to see the Browns live would be a dream come true. i would want decent seats, what kind of price am i looking at and how far in advance should i be looking?

Atdhe.net most likely will broadcast it

Archived