THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns in Madden 2011

jrb12711

I know this is kind of unimportant to the actual browns on the field, but religiously playing madden as the browns for the past few days I thought I'd just post how they made the browns overall. I'm not sure how many of you play video games a whole lot, but if you're on the fence about buying the game, do it now. It's amazing.

Anyway, just things I have noticed (so far).

Firstly, they have us rated at 70 overall. If I looked at it right, that puts us as the 6th "worst" team overall according to the game

-Jake Delhomme is just GOD awful in the game. I mean absolutely terrible. I know he's not peyton manning, but they show Jake as a guy who literally misses wide open receivers and cant throw 4 yards. Playing online there's no way to possibly win as the browns unless I switch over to seneca wallace.

-Jerome Harrison however is spot on. He's quick and agile, and is awesome as the third down back.

-Cribbs is Cribbs, period. I'm glad they gave him the respect he deserves in the game.

-I am pleasantly surprised at how well they rated the o-line. I don't disagree with it, but they usually make the line terrible.

-The WR's are absolutely God awful too. Of the 4 games i've played online, I would say they made the guys drop at least 5 wide open passes with me doing a user catch.

-Eric Wright and Sheldon Brown get no love at all in man to man coverage. I basically can't play it on good WR's because they just get burnt or beat on the slant.

Overall, I think they hated on us a little bit too much. It seems like based on Jake they made the team awful. I don't if anyone will really care about this haha, I just figured there may be a couple more people who play madden on here who have more opinions.

What Madden game do you play? Mine has us rated 81 overall unless I am missing something.

Sine EA stopped making Madden for the pc im stuck with the 08 version. It really sucks having to update the roster yourself lol.

I used to Love Playing MADDEN on the Computer online ....Great Game great Competition. Wish they would go Back to that.

sup Browns fans,

I figured I'd pop in here real quick and see if any of you were interested in joining a pretty active online franchise. The previous Browns owner just quit on us as we started week 3 so I wanted to find a diehard that would stick with the team through the thick of it. It's a super fun league. We advance every 3-4 days, someone does game recaps and power rankings, most of the people are nice/fun. The skill level isn't off the charts but there's a few owners that are obviously better than the rest and a few that are worse.

anyways, that should sum it up enough. I suppose just shoot me a PM here and we'll talk the logistics and I can also link you to the league's forum so you can see what it's all about in a little more detail.

thanks!

and this is on the 360.

edit: someone reached out to me, so we're all set.

Archived