THE BROWNS BOARD

Who will win the first Browns preseason game?

dawgpound3

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the first Browns preseason game?

• Browns
    • Packers

We are the greatest fanbase in the world because I am the King of it. All of the Who Dey Nation is behind The Gate Keeper! Convert to the Who Dey Nation while you still have hope!

The One Who Holds The Strings,

-The Gate Keeper

Hi, King Nothing- because that's exactly what the Bungals have won. I'll have to turn you in to a higher authority- I can only delete your misguided ramblings- not can your sorry deluded ass. If you notice my sig, I happen to live in BUNGLELAND. Fans??? ROTFLMAO!!!! Biggest bunch of Fairweather pussies on the planet. We got the Dayton Browns Backers, we have the CINCINNATI Browns Backers, if you can show me 10 people that root for the Bungals, much less an organized Bungle Club in CLEVELAND, I'll let you run your sorry mouth.

Till then, hope Palmer doesn't get his knee busted again behind your sieve of an O-line, and I hear Vegas has you as the odds on favorite for "first arrested" regular season.

PS- Hoo Dey gonna beat the Bengals- the Ravens twice, and the Browns once. Book it. Get back to me after you're 0-2 losing to the Pats and Crows.

Browns [ 25 ] [80.65%]

Packers [ 6 ] [19.35%]

Nice call TBB Members!

Zombo

--I know it's preseason, but in the background I hear the faint beginnings of a Queen baseline ... could it be our theme song this year ... bump bump bump "Another One Bites The Dust!" bump bump bump...

Hi, King Nothing- because that's exactly what the Bungals have won. I'll have to turn you in to a higher authority- I can only delete your misguided ramblings- not can your sorry deluded ass. If you notice my sig, I happen to live in BUNGLELAND. Fans??? ROTFLMAO!!!! Biggest bunch of Fairweather pussies on the planet. We got the Dayton Browns Backers, we have the CINCINNATI Browns Backers, if you can show me 10 people that root for the Bungals, much less an organized Bungle Club in CLEVELAND, I'll let you run your sorry mouth.

Till then, hope Palmer doesn't get his knee busted again behind your sieve of an O-line, and I hear Vegas has you as the odds on favorite for "first arrested" regular season.

PS- Hoo Dey gonna beat the Bengals- the Ravens twice, and the Browns once. Book it. Get back to me after you're 0-2 losing to the Pats and Crows.

Hell, they even stole that "Who Dey" from the Saints "Who Dat" thing. (both of which are pretty stupid in reality). Though, I guess, at least, in Cincinnati the saying was taken from a beer commercial for Hudepohl.

Browns [ 25 ] [80.65%]

Packers [ 6 ] [19.35%]

Nice call TBB Members!

Zombo

--I know it's preseason, but in the background I hear the faint beginnings of a Queen baseline ... could it be our theme song this year ... bump bump bump "Another One Bites The Dust!" bump bump bump...

Hopefully in February we will be singing a different Queen song.

I was gonna say Green bay but then i thought of something. The only way to wn a meaningless preseason game is if the 3rd string wants it more. Based on Mangini's camp and the attitude and culture he has put in; I would bet our 3rd string will play harder. And so, the Browns win 27-21!

PS. I will DVR every game this year starting with tonight's. I have never had cable before so I should be able to take a good look at every game over and over again. I will have a lot to say this year and I'm sure I will be hearing a lot as well. But one thing is for sure. You won't hear me saying things like "Jamal isn't done, he's just a vet saving his body for the regular season". Yeah, that kind of stuff won't happen this year thanks to DVR!!!

do yourself a bigger favor and spend $40 at walmart on a dvd player/burner with a tuner, then burn them all to disc for posterity. great compendium to your dvr. B)

if you pause out the commercials you can make some quality vids on the 2 1/2 hr setting.

WOW... isnt he the KEY-tar player in Family Force 5 ?

i'm sure he's just crying himself to sleep every night after watching that.

how do you even know about the key-tar player?!? are you even over 20?

this whole time i thought you were someone else...

currently mere microns from ignore.

can't tell the players without a program anymore.

Hey Gips, After your original rant, don't you feel kinda foolish now?

Hang in there though, there's always next week...........

Peace

T.Dawg

what he said, and if you continue to refer to yourself as a "stain/clown" fan i'm disowning you gips.

The douchebag Bungles fan who is talking shit right now is this faggot on YT

http://www.youtube.com/yearofthetiger513

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLXNJ72Qtzs

Lmfao, look how pathetic he looks.

You notice Tiagro Sucko Mucho ain't been around lately? It's because my flame-o\ troll-o-meter spun off the dial after reading about three of his posts- no need to bother with Youtube. If I had been aware of his existence, I would have had the authorities block him before he could even register. Needless to say he's long gone . I've been perusing Internet Message boards for over 15 years, and this clown makes my top 10 list of bozos easy.

Archived