THE BROWNS BOARD

Pittsburgh lands AFL team

Go 'Losers

It's official, the Pittsburgh Power will begin play in April 2011 in the NEW Consol Energy Center

OFFICIAL SITE ----> http://pittsburghpowerfootball.com/

Details surrounding the indoor football team were outlined at a news conference this morning at the new arena.

It will be owned by Matt Shaner and Steelers Hall of Fame receiver Lynn Swann. Shaner's family owns the Marriott City Center. The two know each other through politics and from Penn State football games.

Staff, including coaches, has not yet been hired.

Tickets, starting at $15, are available at pittsburghpowerfootball.com or 1-888-769-2011.

So Pittsburgh built this new arena and will tear down that dump dome? Kinda pathetic that its been over 10 years since the Q opened and it took Shitsburgh that long and they still couldn't build anything nearly as nice as the Q. It's only fitting, Browns Stadium is nicer than Heinz, Progressive Field is nicer than PNC, and The Q is better than Energy center. Cleveland is better than Pittsburgh.

No one cares about this AFL team for two reasons. No one likes Pittsburgh, and the city is known for fair weather/bandwagon fans. So unless this team is successful in 5 years they will fold.

So Pittsburgh built this new arena and will tear down that dump dome? Kinda pathetic that its been over 10 years since the Q opened and it took Shitsburgh that long and they still couldn't build anything nearly as nice as the Q. It's only fitting, Browns Stadium is nicer than Heinz, Progressive Field is nicer than PNC, and The Q is better than Energy center. Cleveland is better than Pittsburgh.

No one cares about this AFL team for two reasons. No one likes Pittsburgh, and the city is known for fair weather/bandwagon fans. So unless this team is successful in 5 years they will fold.

Puh-lease, your own football team LEFT TOWN because that old dump of a stadium was falling apart.

- Heinz Field is one of the best in the league

- PNC Park is gorgeous, ESPN agrees --> ESPN.com - Page2 - Pittsburgh's gem rated the highest

- the new Energy Center is way more advanced than other arenas --> PG tour of Consol Energy Center

Progressive field is DEAD LAST in attendance figures this year (2010 MLB attendance figures), no one will show up to "the Q" since LeBron is gone, the Browns actually have to advertise ticket sales on television...yikes!

All this and you call us the Bandwagon fans??? HA don't make me laugh :lol:

Pittsburgh is better than Cleveland

Puh-lease, your own football team LEFT TOWN because that old dump of a stadium was falling apart.

- PNC Park is gorgeous, ESPN agrees --> ESPN.com - Page2 - Pittsburgh's gem rated the highest

- the new Energy Center is way more advanced than other arenas --> PG tour of Consol Energy Center

Progressive field is DEAD LAST in attendance figures this year (2010 MLB attendance figures), no one will show up to "the Q" since LeBron is gone, the Browns actually have to advertise ticket sales on television...yikes!

If you like trailer parks and woman with missing teeth then yes. Sorry but you live in Kent so nothing you say holds any validation. Also, he called you a bandwagon fan because you live in Ohio and root for pissburgh Retard.

If you like trailer parks and woman with missing teeth then yes. Sorry but you live in Kent so nothing you say holds any validation. Also, he called you a bandwagon fan because you live in Ohio and root for pissburgh Retard.

Good point, let me clarify. I attend Kent State University and am originally from Sewickley, PA so I am indeed a Pittsburgh area local.

I've had the fortune of traveling to over 24 nfl stadiums and Heinz Field is by far the most overrated stadium in the league. You think it's great because you're an out-of-town homer. Have you ever even been to the mustard bowl? I've been there 10x over the past 4 years because of work and every time I go I find steeler fans that complain about how they built the stadium on the cheap. One scoreboard. Bench seating. Wide open, letting all the noise out. Cold. No character.

I'll give you PNC - it's a great venue. For you to rip on the Jake (that is what it's called in my book and always will) is ridiculous. It was sold out HOW many times IN A ROW!? Yes, the team is down now but big deal. When they win, that place rocks. We don't know what type of atmosphere PNC has when they win because they never do.

Fool yourself all you want, but Heinz sucks. Your points sound like they come from a little boy. Go back to your playstation loser.

And the old stooler stadium was worse than the shithole we had on the lake. At least Municipal had character, as crappy as it was. 3 Rivers was a concrete hole.

One last point: It's nice to have a stadium named after our TEAM, not ketchup. Nice.

I never went to Three Rivers but I was at Municipal Stadium many times. Man that place sucked!

As for Cleveland Stadiums I would rate them like this:

1) The Jake! (My favorite place in Cleveland to visit. They got it 100% right when they built this stadium)

2) The Q (Compared to the old Richfield Coliseum, it's no contest)

3) Cleveland Browns Stadium (love our fans, and going to the games but that stadium could have been a lot nicer IMO)

I don't live in either PA or OH so let me give you my opinion...

Cleveland is a nicer city than Pittsburgh which was an absolute shock to me. Clevelands waterfront is ridiculously gorgeous and a total tourist trap... although Pittsburgh is known for its art school, etc...

I am a huge fan of Pittsburghs Southside which I believe is the best place to have fun in both cities

I was in Pittsburgh when the Steelers won the Superbowl 2 years ago and I walked away unimpressed on the Southside...although someone did light a couch on fire.

The Brown and Bills fans will both do it better - Guaranteed.

All in all - both are great cities but in terms of food, music, pride, tourism, and basketball - gotta give it to Cleveland :)

Screw the Penguins

Did I mention Kid Cudi and Bone Thugs are from Cleveland?

EDITED: Browns tailgating is better - but BILLS tailgating is the best :) seriously!

Woah woah stfu I live in Kent. Dont talk shit about my town bro. Im Browns 100%

Good point, let me clarify. I attend Kent State University and am originally from Sewickley, PA so I am indeed a Pittsburgh area local.

Come on over tomorrow and we will watch the Browns game together. I may even let you have a few Brewskies. We need to convert these shits to Browns fans.

I live in Kent and I paint this muthafuuuckin place brown and orange. I cant stand the Steelers fans here. 76 East is calling your name bud. Go back to shittsburgh.

Good to see a fellow Flash (I'm an alum) sticking up for Ctown. Go back to the hills if you want to wear your piss and black!

Good to see a fellow Flash (I'm an alum) sticking up for Ctown. Go back to the hills if you want to wear your piss and black!

Idk when you went to KSU, but last year on Sundays and even when the Browns played on MNF, all I saw was Black and Gold. Can you say fairweather? They sure can't spell it...

But its ok. It made the result of week 14 so much sweeter. I have never done more trash talking.

SI named Progressive Field #1 in the MLB. 2nd was Miller, and 3rd was PNC.

The c energy arena is more advanced than the ugly Mellon Dome of course. But like I said, it's no where near as nice as the Q. It's even smaller too!

Woah woah stfu I live in Kent. Dont talk shit about my town bro. Im Browns 100%

Come on over tomorrow and we will watch the Browns game together. I may even let you have a few Brewskies. We need to convert these shits to Browns fans.

I live on 59 5 minutes down the street from KSU so it's not your town it's our town. I lived in Portage County my whole life. Mantua, Aurora, Ravenna, and Kent. It holds no validation because he's a fan of the squeelers that lives in Kent rather then PA. Chill out man.

So what your saying is Pennsylvania couldn't offer you anything so you had to cross the border and come to Ohio for a better education? I dont blame you. It seems like the only thing that state does is produce stupid rednecks who think it's ok to quit school after the 6th grade and bang they're sisters.

I noticed the cameras zooming in on wines hard and the rest of the squeeler bench while they were crying after the Browns ruined they're playoff hopes last season. I just want to know, were you crying to? Be honest...

I live in Kent and I paint this muthafuuuckin place brown and orange. I cant stand the Steelers fans here. 76 East is calling your name bud. Go back to shittsburgh.

My neighbor a few houses down painted the boulders at the end of his driveway to look like Browns helmet's. It's bad ass.

Cleveland Gladiators vs Pittsburgh Power? new indoor football rivalry?

Anyone excited?

Nope, guess not. Well I tried :mellow:

I had no idea. I can't say I'm not sorta stoked. I'll hit up some games for sure.

So what your saying is Pennsylvania couldn't offer you anything so you had to cross the border and come to Ohio for a better education? I dont blame you. It seems like the only thing that state does is produce stupid rednecks who think it's ok to quit school after the 6th grade and bang they're sisters.

I noticed the cameras zooming in on wines hard and the rest of the squeeler bench while they were crying after the Browns ruined they're playoff hopes last season. I just want to know, were you crying to? Be honest...

I went to KSU but only because I really hit it off with the department heads in my program and a few of the teachers. In hindsight I probably wouldn't go back because of the direct lending facet of the financial aid and some of the absolutely ridiculous administrators in a few of the departments. PA and Ohio both have a slew of good schools. Nice try though, you continue to solidify yourself as one of the more Retarded individuals on this message board. You own Kent though....tried getting tough once and then heard I'd be in the area and shut the hell up. Surprise, surprise.

EDIT: Hey I may be at the 11th frame for some sand v-ball soon. You should come by. I'll blow you a kiss.

Idk when you went to KSU, but last year on Sundays and even when the Browns played on MNF, all I saw was Black and Gold. Can you say fairweather? They sure can't spell it...

But its ok. It made the result of week 14 so much sweeter. I have never done more trash talking.

Umm because there are lot of people from Pittsburgh going to Kent State. I know when I was there Steeler fans RAN Buffalo Wild Wings down town and I doubt it's any different today. It has nothing to do with Bandwagon or fairweather fans but rather displaced fans or individuals there going to school. I'm sure as hell not bandwagon or fairweather and I laid claim to more than a few tables in BW3's.

Umm because there are lot of people from Pittsburgh going to Kent State. I know when I was there Steeler fans RAN Buffalo Wild Wings down town and I doubt it's any different today. It has nothing to do with Bandwagon or fairweather fans but rather displaced fans or individuals there going to school. I'm sure as hell not bandwagon or fairweather and I laid claim to more than a few tables in BW3's.

LOL Homotron, internet tough guy and bandwagon douchebag.

LOL Homotron, internet tough guy and bandwagon douchebag.

I'm not at all internet tough. Speed got cute a couple of months ago and tried "E-stalking me" via youtube, one of my Steeler message boards and through PM's here. When he found out I was going to be in the Kent State area he shut up in a hurry. I should have provided some background before making the post above. I don't need to be e-tough and seeing as I'm Pittsburgh born and raised bandwagon does not apply. Valiant effort though....very valiant.

Completely uncalled for with the redneck comments, they don't even make sense.

I only remember laughing to myself like a crazy person because I couldn't believe just how low the Steelers sunk last season. If we loose to the Browns we didn't deserve the playoffs. I will say I took out my frustrations on a bunch of empty bottles in the backyard. Happy now? hahaha

Congrats on the win, don't get used to it :P

Oh I aint shutting up. Come back to Kent. Please. This will be fun.

I wasn't talking about you numb nuts. If you took the time to read you would see I specifically mention speed. Unless of course you were the tard e-stalking me under his various screen names. I'll be there near the beginning of September, some friends still in the area and myself and my gf are going to Cedar Point.

Archived