THE BROWNS BOARD

Pittsburgh lands AFL team

Go 'Losers

I'm not at all internet tough. Speed got cute a couple of months ago and tried "E-stalking me" via youtube, one of my Steeler message boards and through PM's here. When he found out I was going to be in the Kent State area he shut up in a hurry. I should have provided some background before making the post above. I don't need to be e-tough and seeing as I'm Pittsburgh born and raised bandwagon does not apply. Valiant effort though....very valiant.

What the fuk are you talking about? I have one screen name and dont even have a you tube account. Even my email is the same as my sn here on the Browns Board. Just so you know I blocked you because your a troll and I got sick of reading all of your douche bag post that make no sense. I didn't respond to your e-thug threats because I couldn't see what the hell you were even saying to begin with. Im doing it this once to set this shyt straight. Maybe you need to check your boyfriend, maybe he's the one who's fuking with you little man. I have much better things to do then to fall into your troll traps. Now pull your thumb out of your moms ass and start thinking about what execuses your going to make as to why you cant make it to Kent. Also, how come every other post you have to mention me? What's it like having me on your mind 24/7 knowing I wont bend over like you and your bother used to do for daddy before he was on Cops and got sent away?

What the fuk are you talking about? I have one screen name and dont even have a you tube account. Even my email is the same as my sn here on the Browns Board. Just so you know I blocked you because your a troll and I got sick of reading all of your douche bag post that make no sense. I didn't respond to your e-thug threats because I couldn't see what the hell you were even saying to begin with. Im doing it this once to set this shyt straight. Maybe you need to check your boyfriend, maybe he's the one who's fuking with you little man. I have much better things to do then to fall into your troll traps. Now pull your thumb out of your moms ass and start thinking about what execuses your going to make as to why you cant make it to Kent. Also, how come every other post you have to mention me? What's it like having me on your mind 24/7 knowing I wont bend over like you and your bother used to do for daddy before he was on Cops and got sent away?

lol well then maybe it was that Retard Clevelandsound e-stalking me. The only reason I've been mentioning you is because I thought it was you. It was certainly one of the Retards on this message board. I could care less about your mentally challenged ass otherwise and I will be in Kent towards the beginning of September. I have a few college friends still in Stow and we're going to Cedar Point.

Archived