THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns v.s. Rams 8/21/2010

Brownsfan_Althaus

didn't miss very much, just a very wet game.

all-in-all,

my night sucked. blah.

get there wayy early.

get completely soaked,

car battery dies,

lady write a karma note on my car cause we borrowed her jumper cables and she told me to put them under her car when im done but we werent in the game yet so when we left the game at the 4th quarter, we use it. so this lady is pissed that i didnt give them back to her before she left, cause when i got out there, she already left. ugh.

Welcome!

where are your seats at?? and you will for sure make some good friends here on The Browns Board.

already tried, but no one posted anything in there.

Ahh, good luck with that! i would never go to a Browns Game with business related people,... i would get fired after them watching a game with me.

GO BROWNS!!!!

I have upper Dawg Pound. Row 39. They're high but still good seats! My quality of life improved after buying my tickets. I am hardcore. Don't be deceived by the fact that I am a woman lol. Does anyone play beer pong at the tailgate parties? I have a Browns beer pong table.

Well check out the tailgate page, you're only a stranger there once. :)

Thanks! I'm super pumped!

I have upper Dawg Pound. Row 39. They're high but still good seats! My quality of life improved after buying my tickets. I am hardcore. Don't be deceived by the fact that I am a woman lol. Does anyone play beer pong at the tailgate parties? I have a Browns beer pong table.

emily, you MUST post pictures of your beer pong table!!!

emily, you MUST post pictures of your beer pong table!!!

It's almost done! I will! I have been transforming it from when I was in college. I decided that picutres of me in a drunken rage were not classy lol so I went with the Browns. Which will probably get filled up with pictures of me in a drunken rage lol

Archived