THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns v.s. Rams 8/21/2010

Brownsfan_Althaus

I wish I could. How much is the ticket cost?

Btw, Althaus, are you feeling better cuz I heard you get some medical test? If not, get better.

DWGP3

hey man, im doing okay so far, i get the final step done on wed. they are taking the tumor completely out of me! :) it sucks only being 20 and going through all this. so this game tomorrow is something i am hoping i have alot of fun at due to the fact ill be in some pain for a while.

I so jealous of you guys. I want to move to cleveland, are there any tech jobs there?

I would imagine so, Cleveland is a BIG city and has all types of jobs available.

ps,- ill post while I am at the game (unless i am enjoying myself to much). I am taking my lady friend, its her first NFL game ever!

:)

I guess what I was asking is how is the job market..

Enjoy the game but most of all enjoy your lady friend since its just preaseon

yeah, my dad and myself own front row season tickets. were are in section 131. right behind the replay booth and a little left of the browns bench. we usually talk to cribbs and dawson warming up right there. and yell at the refs for making shitty calls and not giving us one of the game balls even tho theres a bag of like 20 sitting right below me..

but this is her first game with us. so she is stoked. just another weekend at the park for me. but still excited.

as for the job market, im not completely sure being that I am actually not from cleveland it self. i live about 2 1/2 hours south of cleveland. but i would imagine it was okay/good.

was also hoping to see ATENEARS and the regs on TBB out there. but ill be at the first regular season game to tailgate with everyone as long as my surgery goes well.

it sucks only being 20 and going through all this. so this game tomorrow is something i am hoping i have alot of fun at due to the fact ill be in some pain for a while.

wow, that completely sucks. hope everything turns out alright and you'll be sitting in those seats for another 60+ years. have fun tomorrow nite. good luck and god bless!

yeah, my dad and myself own front row season tickets. were are in section 131. right behind the replay booth and a little left of the browns bench. we usually talk to cribbs and dawson warming up right there. and yell at the refs for making shitty calls and not giving us one of the game balls even tho theres a bag of like 20 sitting right below me..

but this is her first game with us. so she is stoked. just another weekend at the park for me. but still excited.

as for the job market, im not completely sure being that I am actually not from cleveland it self. i live about 2 1/2 hours south of cleveland. but i would imagine it was okay/good.

was also hoping to see ATENEARS and the regs on TBB out there. but ill be at the first regular season game to tailgate with everyone as long as my surgery goes well.

Good luck with your surgery.

Hey guys! I'm completely new to this forum! I just got season tickets this year. I hope I can make some new friends :)

Hey guys! I'm completely new to this forum! I just got season tickets this year. I hope I can make some new friends :)

Well check out the tailgate page, you're only a stranger there once. :)

Welcome aboard Emily P! You are very wise to have joined after DA and Brady were shipped out of town!

Welcome!

where are your seats at?? and you will for sure make some good friends here on The Browns Board.

Well check out the tailgate page, you're only a stranger there once. :)

already tried, but no one posted anything in there.

I will be attending. However, I will be with my boss and the salesman who gave us the tickets. I swear to god if those bastards ruin this game for me by talking about work or with a sales pitch! :mad:

Ahh, good luck with that! i would never go to a Browns Game with business related people,... i would get fired after them watching a game with me.

GO BROWNS!!!!

For both you and Emily, go to the home page, then look for the tailgate party link....it has all the details.

As far as I know, official tailgate action doesn't start until the regular season in so far as this board.

I am just one of the attendees, not one of the main men who make it happen, but I think I can speak for them and say y'all are welcome to join the festivities when you make it to games.

It's all spelled out in the link mentioned as to what it is all about.

The game is being replayed on STO at midnight .

Thanks for the heads up NewEra!

It was on last week I dont know why it wouldn't be today.

I was looking at the weather and its supposed to rain heavily during the game. Looks like were gonna get a big big dose of JH.

Same here. My DISH is saying NASCAR is being played on 33, which is our CBS channel. I think I'm still going to DVR the channel to see if DISH listed it wrong.

Check the nfl network for a rebroadcast. Someone here will usually mention when it is being shown

After years of having the bengals forced on us I have been told that channel 7 is showing all preseason games. I hope this is a test to determine which team games to broadcast on sundays during the regular season

next to nothing where you from cuz i have the same problem i live in attica which is 3 miles into seneca county and i get stuck with toledo stations so there fore i dont get cleveland stations and im stuck with it it kinda makes me mad cuz i live 3 miles away from cleveland channels and they wont give it to me im on the phone with dish right now to see why they cant broadcast it on one of the sports channels that dont ever get used i dont see why not living in north ohio we all should be able to get the browns game no matter wat channel its on some where in our 1,000 channels

Archived