THE BROWNS BOARD

Forum Banner?

I think it should be a picture of a Browns helmet hanging on their new superbowl trophy, out

in the middle of our alfalfa field. Creative, ya know...

Guest c-dawg
No I don't sorry.. because my computer at home sucks and it froze twice so ima have to wait til tommorow at school to do it.

Hey CWP

I am an old Photoshop Hound myself. Good luck on the attempt. If you feel like collaborating let me know.

Are you looking at a strict replacing of the 490x60 banner above or do you have something else in mind?

Keep Brady Quinn Homo Fan club!

Guest c-dawg
Hey CWP

I am an old Photoshop Hound myself. Good luck on the attempt. If you feel like collaborating let me know.

Are you looking at a strict replacing of the 490x60 banner above or do you have something else in mind?

Keep Brady Quinn Homo Fan club!

Wow, that was awesome.

I typed something else instead of "Keep Brady Quinn Homo Fan club!" but that is what came out.

You mods are tricky and I love your work! Let's see I typed K_E_E_P_B_A_R_K_I_N_G_H_A_R_D. Let's see you transform that. Game on!

Wow, that was awesome.

I typed something else instead of "Keep Brady Quinn Homo Fan club!" but that is what came out.

You mods are tricky and I love your work! Let's see I typed K_E_E_P_B_A_R_K_I_N_G_H_A_R_D. Let's see you transform that. Game on!

hahaha That's funny right there

Archived