THE BROWNS BOARD

Get Excited Browns Fans.............

TheWickerMan

Goodell just helped you guys out big time for week 1.

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/article-1/T...fa-960916779040

Talib already a great talent at CB in his third year won't be playing week one.

Delhomme has experience vs the tampa 2 and has ripped up the bucs in past years. Now the bucs will play him without their best cornerback.

Goodell gave 0 notice for this and the bucs will have to thrust a not nfl ready rookie or second year player into the starting line up.

So Browns fans be excited! You should rip up the bucs through the air!

Will you win?................. I'm not sure, it is the browns :rolleyes:

They will Win Dont worry Who ever you are lol

I am a bucs fan, so i know Delhomme well.

He used to be the "Buc Killer" ripping us up every game. He has great knowledge of the tampa 2.

Good thing the Raheem Morris is known as the Tampa 2.1 he has alot of new wrinkles in it, also Delhommes play has been bad recently.

With Talib able to shut down his man the Browns would have to run the ball to win this game, now they should be able to throw and run.

He has a passer rating of over a 100 this pre-season, yes its pre-season but he has looked really sharp.

and even if your best corner was in, that still wouldn't make us one dimensional.

Its the NFL!

Yes it is the NFL, and defenses play VANILLA in the preseason.

Delhomme needs to prove it in the regular season.

The fact our best corner is out is a massive advantage to you.

The guy is already on his way to be an elite corner in his third year.

Trust me, Day light comes and I gotta Delhomme is happy about Talib not playing.

Sorry I'm not from Tampa.

Brokeback Tampa? Really?

Is this Cleveland making fun of another city?

I have heard every single NFL fan tell me that "Cleveland Brown fans are stupid and all they do is talk shit"

I found myself telling those people to shut the xxxx up because they were mostly Steeler/Bengal fans.

Maybe they were right?

The whole gay thing is childish, Is Tampa known as a big homosexual city? That would be news to me.

Anyways I was just dropping in to let you guys know our top corner is suspended, no excuses.

To the cleveland fans that are not homophobic assholes: Lets have a good opening game and hopefully no injuries.

Lol everytime an opposing fan stop's in this is how the thread begins......... I think somebody calls WRREBEL an asshole next.

Anyway one guy isn't going to shut down the passing game, we have 3 top notch CB's and can't seem to stop anybody....it is preseason though, will see how Josh Freeman does.

Lol everytime an opposing fan stop's in this is how the thread begins......... I think somebody calls WRREBEL an asshole next.

Anyway one guy isn't going to shut down the passing game, we have 3 top notch CB's and can't seem to stop anybody....it is preseason though, will see how Josh Freeman does.

Your right, but he would help alot. It is an advatange to the Browns for him to be out.

About Freeman, I hope he's not rusty. He broke his thumb in the first series of preseason week 2, hopefully he is ready for week one.

I'm looking forward to this game alot, I love football. This should be a good game, lets hope both teams have 0 injuries.

TheWickerMan quote:" I have heard every single NFL fan tell me that "the Cleveland Browns Fans are stupid and all they do is talk shit" ".....

Dude my props go out to you.. How did you manage to talk to every single NFL fan?????? Do you know them personally???? Have you also spoken to every married NFL fan.... you must have more friends than pimples on your ass.....

Jump off that Tampa bandwagon and hop on the Steelers bandwagon---- trust me, you would fit in perfectly... They tend to stretch the truth a mite also...

Peace

T.Dawg

Geez... some people are so sensitive...

Sorry wickerman I don't have many homo sexual friends so I don't know how to act I guess.

Tampa is dumb for getting rid of gruden.

Gruden is the best

Gruden :lol:

He left our team with no talent, no qbs, and no heart. He left us with nothing hence the rebuilding phase.

I can see how a casual fan would think that his mean grimice and his hot head related to good coaching.

We actually have youth at QB now and we don't have a grizzled old shitty slow peice of shit QB every year. It is refreshing.

TheWickerMan quote:" I have heard every single NFL fan tell me that "the Cleveland Browns Fans are stupid and all they do is talk shit" ".....

Dude my props go out to you.. How did you manage to talk to every single NFL fan?????? Do you know them personally???? Have you also spoken to every married NFL fan.... you must have more friends than pimples on your ass.....

Jump off that Tampa bandwagon and hop on the Steelers bandwagon---- trust me, you would fit in perfectly... They tend to stretch the truth a mite also...

Peace

T.Dawg

:rolleyes:

Every single NFL fan that I have talked to has told me that Cleveland fans are xxxxing stupid. This proves that atleast some are.

T-Dawg your so cool bra, o man i wish I was you.

Peace

B.Dawg

Are u serious, gruden was great for the raiders.. he also took and won a super bowl for the bucs...

Casual fan? Ur right I don't know every raven, steeler and bengal fan so u have me on that one..

What I do is gruden was the best coach the bucs ever had.. also I know that if I wouldn't be waiving thw white flag if one cb was out. Its like ur making an excuse for them losing already...

Are u serious, gruden was great for the raiders.. he also took and won a super bowl for the bucs...

Casual fan? Ur right I don't know every raven, steeler and bengal fan so u have me on that one..

What I do is gruden was the best coach the bucs ever had.. also I know that if I wouldn't be waiving thw white flag if one cb was out. Its like ur making an excuse for them losing already...

White flag? I said it is a big advantage and I also said no excuses.

Try not making up shit, I clearly said it is an advantage for the browns. Not once did I say we would lose, I actually think we will win it.

Ya gruden was great in Oakland because he had his QB Rich Gannon, he spent every year in tampa trying to find a Rich Gannon.

Lets see took them to superbowl? Really? The defense allowed something disgusting like 12.6 points allowed per game.

The defense won that superbowl lynch/sabb/brooks/barber won that superbowl.

Gruden is a tool he loves qbs but he never could develop his own. He talks about how he loves rodgers now, when we had no qb he passed on rogers because he hates young qbs. Once a franchise takes a chance and develops the young QB than he loves that QB, it's a joke.

We are rebuilding because he did not draft defense and he did not develop a quarterback of the future. Remember when he tried to get Jake Plummer out of retirement?

Anyone who thinks that Gruden won the superbowl because he's such a good coach is a complete dumbass. The defense was one of the best of all time. The offense just had to not suck ass to win. I give gruden props for his motivational tactics but hes got a massive ego. The guy left our franchise with 0 talent on the defensive line. Thank god this new regime is drafting defense and gave us a quarterback of the future.

That is true, Monte Kiffins defense was very good. Too bad he is not with the Bucs anymore.

The coach now Raheem Morris was a coach under monte for many years.

This is why denver tryed to steal him last year, this is why he was made our head coach.

We drafted 2 DTS with our first 2 picks, Raheem knows that for Montes D to work you need to be strong up the middle.

I don't think you really know much about football. I mean do u and ur boyfriend even have season tickets to the bucs?

Your intial post was pathetic. Followed up by a bunch of non sence.. gruden is a good coach and will coach again and be successful.

Didn't tony dungy have the same players u mentioned? How did that work out? Did he win a super bowl with them?

Ur a total fag, coming in here crying cause ur a sensitve hoto..

Stay gay buddy

I don't think you really know much about football. I mean do u and ur boyfriend even have season tickets to the bucs?

Your intial post was pathetic. Followed up by a bunch of non sence.. gruden is a good coach and will coach again and be successful.

Didn't tony dungy have the same players u mentioned? How did that work out? Did he win a super bowl with them?

Ur a total fag, coming in here crying cause ur a sensitve hoto..

Stay gay buddy

Wow you are just a troll I get it now.

A homophobic troll.

I said that all grudens offense had to do was not suck ass and they won the superbowl. Dungys offense DID suck ass.

How did gruden do with full control of the draft and FA after the superbowl? O ya his team went to shit and he got fired. Yup, great coach.

You talk about others being gay?

You really love to swing off Grudens sack.

Sorry I'm not from Tampa.

Brokeback Tampa? Really?

Is this Cleveland making fun of another city?

I have heard every single NFL fan tell me that "Cleveland Brown fans are stupid and all they do is talk shit"

I found myself telling those people to shut the xxxx up because they were mostly Steeler/Bengal fans.

Maybe they were right?

The whole gay thing is childish, Is Tampa known as a big homosexual city? That would be news to me.

Anyways I was just dropping in to let you guys know our top corner is suspended, no excuses.

To the cleveland fans that are not homophobic assholes: Lets have a good opening game and hopefully no injuries.

Sorry about the less than courteous welcome. Hey, Cleveland's hosting the International Gay games- so take that W.

Tampa's a great city- been there many times, as my father in law used to live on the other side of the Bay in Indian Shores. One of the premier steak joints in the country in Bern's. The wife's uncle still lives there, and I'd be going down for the game- IF it wasn't the first game of the season. I freaking HATE hot weather, and the last Browns game I attended @ Raymond James- in OCTOBER was the hottest football game I've ever been at- by a country mile. Like 97 degrees, with temperatures on the field easily in the 100+ range. Had sweat pouring off me just sitting in the stands.

So that said, yeah, your starting CB is out- but you definitely have "home field" advantage- as the Bucs players are acclimated to that brutal heat- and the Browns aren't. Shawn Rodgers- assuming he plays- should be able to sweat out at least 20 pounds of blubber. He might even melt. :)

Sorry about the less than courteous welcome. Hey, Cleveland's hosting the International Gay games- so take that W.

Tampa's a great city- been there many times, as my father in law used to live on the other side of the Bay in Indian Shores. One of the premier steak joints in the country in Bern's. The wife's uncle still lives there, and I'd be going down for the game- IF it wasn't the first game of the season. I freaking HATE hot weather, and the last Browns game I attended @ Raymond James- in OCTOBER was the hottest football game I've ever been at- by a country mile. Like 97 degrees, with temperatures on the field easily in the 100+ range. Had sweat pouring off me just sitting in the stands.

So that said, yeah, your starting CB is out- but you definitely have "home field" advantage- as the Bucs players are acclimated to that brutal heat- and the Browns aren't. Shawn Rodgers- assuming he plays- should be able to sweat out at least 20 pounds of blubber. He might even melt. :)

Should be a very interesting game that is for sure, yes you are right about Rodgers :lol:

I do not live in Tampa but I have visited many times, I can imagine how hot it would be. I never have visited during football season, so I have never seen the Bucs at Ray Jay.

Anyways it should be a great game, I can't wait.

Who is Talib? Never heard of him in my life.

Sh.it like this just furthers solidifies the complete lack of football knowledge with certain posters on this board. Don't worry you aren't alone on this one but he's their best CB. He was drafted in the 20's I believe in the 2008 draft AND he's from Cleveland.

Archived