THE BROWNS BOARD

JOE THOMAS - BIGGEST 1st ROUND BUST?

Guest Ghoolie

Ahhh ghoolie is 100% in his element now.

The Browns are struggling and hope for this season is lost.

The fans and posters on this message board are frustrated.

Enter Ghoolie to post and make assinine statements about players people generaly like and sit back and watch the pandemonium ensue.

Ghoolie doesn't post when the Browns are winning because it doesn't entertain him.

Threads like this are what make his day.

He is a fan of jabbing Browns fans and to get a rise out of peeps that don't know his tricks! Sad really

The players and coaches of the NFL disagreed with you Ghoolie they said he's one of the best in the NFL and voted him to the Pro Bowl. Remember he didnt get the fan votes so this was the coaches and his peers that voted him in!

I wonder If they know more about NFL football than you do? I'd say YES!

Guest Masters
"

Actually, Mario Williams when they played Houston tossed him around like a rag doll........as well

Adrian Peterson is doing swimmingly well behind the poop line in Minny without Joe Thomas

Yet Mario Williams had one tackle in the entire game and zero sacks. Yup, he worked over Thomas. :rolleyes:

A poop line in Minny? A line that features Hutchinson (1st round pick and when signed away from SEA got the largest contract for a G ever), Matt Birk, and McKinnie (1st round draft pick)? Once again you are out in left field.

Yup, he must be having a bad year.

I am surprised at the Pro Bowl, but this should show you how much Ghoolie knows about football. As I said previously, opposing defenses are scheming to overload at various points- and Chud isn't compensating for it.

Some folks understand football and they are very few.........and others think pissing away high drafts picks on ordinary offensive lineman wins games

our 100 million dollar line has produced ZERO TDS the last three games

Can't believe he made the Pro-Bowl though...usually the O-line is comprised of guys who lead stellar offenses that season. Don't get me wrong, I think we have one of , if not the best LTs in the AFC, but this seems as though it's a result of his play last season. I'm a huge Joe Thomas fan, and I'm so thankful that this is the guy that is gonna anchor our offensive line for the next decade, but not sure someone else might've been more disserving this season.

Our 100 million dollar line produced how many tds the last three weeks'

NUFF said.........................

Olineman are a dime a dozen

btw the answer is ZERO tds

Guest Masters
Some folks understand football and they are very few.........and others think pissing away high drafts picks on ordinary offensive lineman wins games

our 100 million dollar line has produced ZERO TDS the last three games

One that has been missing a starting QB and has a bad head coach.

As to the first comment, go tell that to MIN, PIT, Paul Brown, NYG, IND, SD, Bill Parcells, and well just about every other football team in the NFL.

Well now Joe Thomas is going to play in his second Pro Bowl (2 for 2).

and he didn't get voted in by the fans. he got voted in by his fellow players and the coaches that have to game plan for him.

ooch...........................such a bad year

Guest Masters

As you like to say, OL don't score TDs. Guess you forgot Dorsey has been the QB the last two games and RAC is still the HC.

Tell Big Ben OL are a dime a dozen. I am sure he'd love to not be on the turf all day.

Guest Ghoolie
So you were happy with the QB play/playcalling/coaching this season, rich?

Joe Thomas is a fat, lardass wate of a high draft pick.

Play calling has nothing to do with the Browns sucking Richard. The talent level on this team is among the worst in the NFL

I hope a lot of our players get laid out against the Bengals and Steelers therby causing mass firings.

Sewage , the Coaching staf, and all the players need to be releaed.

Rich, if o-linemen were a dime a dozen, teams wouldn't pay their left tackles anywhere near the money they do. I see you have the wisdom that 32 NFL GMs lack. So I hope you notice that the Browns have an arena league qb starting, and a washed up running back in Jamal Lewis.

• 3 years later...

Lol i was just looking around on the board when i saw "Joe Thomas-First Round Bust"...of course I had to read it. If im not mistaken, Joe Thomas is considered arguably the best LT in the game. I remember when the Lions had the #2 pick in the 07 Draft. I cant imagine how hard it was to decide between Calvin and Joe. Of course they both went on to be great. Joe Thomas might be the best LT in the game, while Calvin might be the best WR in the game.

Either way, saying Thomas is a bust is complete stupidity.

Lol i was just looking around on the board when i saw "Joe Thomas-First Round Bust"...of course I had to read it. If im not mistaken, Joe Thomas is considered arguably the best LT in the game. I remember when the Lions had the #2 pick in the 07 Draft. I cant imagine how hard it was to decide between Calvin and Joe. Of course they both went on to be great. Joe Thomas might be the best LT in the game, while Calvin might be the best WR in the game.

Either way, saying Thomas is a bust is complete stupidity.

We do have our share of stupid people here in the Board. The problem is we also have stupid people in the FO.

Archived