THE BROWNS BOARD

You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?

Bucky Biceps

Seriously STFU with the 77 catches bullshit. He was your leading receiver making ONE TD catch in a game you actually won. You won 3 xxxxing games last year, who gives a shit if he had 100 catches. He can't score late in ANY season, he has missed games from crashing a motorcycle in an empty parking lot and getting staph infection on his freshly pierced balls. He's a tool.

Tampa Bay sucks ... you want to talk about stupid names? At Least Cleveland is a city, WTF is Tampa Bay? Cleveland is on a coast too, hell, our stadium is on the bank of a large body of water, but you don't add 'Bay' to the end of the city name as if it's part of the name.

Vinnie freaking Testaverde is your all-time greatest QB. STFU already.

At least you're not Detroit.

You're not Detroit.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is like watching a fight break out at the Special Olympics.

Fact is TB is favored by 3 at home which as a general rule moves the line 3.5 points. So oddsmakers are actually saying the Browns are better on a neutral site. Either way I don't think this game is going to be deciding what seed either team gets in the playoffs.

Thats not the point, the point is that the "Bucs" fans think that thier team is better than ours, they come on here and talk shit and try to flex thier cock holsters, which is the mouth. They picked 2nd in the draft and we picked 7th, we had a 4 game win streak they didnt. We played in freezing temps for over a month and beat some ass. They live in warm weather which I enjoy, but if they played us in December then they know for sure we would beat them. We are all season. I have no worries about us getting beat on Sunday, the "Bucs" fans are scared and thats why they had to come on here and attack us. Oh and taking my talents to South Beach are you a "Bucs" fan or "Fins" fan. Either or im sure most of you guys are the same douche with different accounts.

Seriously STFU with the 77 catches bullshit. He was your leading receiver making ONE TD catch in a game you actually won. You won 3 xxxxing games last year, who gives a shit if he had 100 catches. He can't score late in ANY season, he has missed games from crashing a motorcycle in an empty parking lot and getting staph infection on his freshly pierced balls. He's a tool.

Tampa Bay sucks ... you want to talk about stupid names? At Least Cleveland is a city, WTF is Tampa Bay? Cleveland is on a coast too, hell, our stadium is on the bank of a large body of water, but you don't add 'Bay' to the end of the city name as if it's part of the name.

Vinnie freaking Testaverde is your all-time greatest QB. STFU already.

6i8nih.jpg

I am coming down to the game in Tampa and I will fight any THREE Tampa Bay fans at your chosen location. Who's in?

Ahhh and he finally loses his composure..

Which one of you is next?

Oh... and come at me bro

bicep.gif

At least you're not Detroit.

You're not Detroit.

Tampa Bay use to share a division with the hapless Lions and guess what? They punked you homo's in the head-to-head overall record.

You showed us who you were at the first curl.

at the first curl ...

I am coming down to the game in Tampa and I will fight any THREE Tampa Bay fans at your chosen location. Who's in?

Its just a hop skip and a jump from my house or about 6.5 hours, but I will back ya up. I have a 2007 2500 5.9L Cummins Dodge Ram 4x4 that loves to run over gay Pirates.

Wow I have a little more respect for our Steeler trolls after listening to these idiots..................................................How do you get your home opener blacked out? Come back on gameday will let you know whats happening.

Curly & you other pretender NFL fans from Tampa Gay, please tell me he is joking? You fems are not here talking smack with your Home Opener being blacked-out?

Hey, at least Winslow had 77 catches ......

... 77 catches in the dark.

You seriously think Delhomme is gonna pick this Bucs defense apart on Sunday? Give me a break. The Bucs have been humiliating Delhomme for the last 8 years.

I'm reading some of the trash on this "message board" and literally in tears of laughter at some of the disillusioned fans that makes up you guys' "fan base" or "dawg pound" or whatever you call it.

randy_jackson1.jpg

Let me ask you something... what makes you think you're going to beat us so handily? Could it be the addition of Delhomme? Give me a break. Maybe a rookie corner who will undoubtedly be chewed up and spit out by THE REAL Mike Williams.

Mike-Williams.jpg

Buccaneers_Dolphins_Football_3_t607.jpg

I'm predicting Bucs 45, Browns 0. Browns won't even make it into Bucs territory until the second half of the game. Tanard Jackson will have at least 1 pick (as he usually does against Delhomme), and Freeman will show the league he is the real deal. Kareem Huggins and Caddy will gash the porous Browns defense for a combined total of 265 yards from scrimmage.

Get ready to walk the plank puppies... This game was over before they even put it on the schedule.

You just got curled.

bicep.gif

Biceps out.

Your team is a joke that is managed by a DC who will never cut it as a head coach! A QB that is the next coming of Jason Campbell, fans who dont care hence the blackout in Tampa and the empty seats on opening day. A young defense that is rebuilding with a lot of inexperienced players and your starting CB out of the game. Sounds like all that adds up to the Browns bringing an ASS WHIPPIN!

Your gonna get a heavy dose of the Blitz on your young crappy QB. With a heavy dose of the running game on offense with splashes of the WildDawg mixed in! We will own this game with ball control and milking the clock by running the ball up and down the field on your defense. Good luck TOOL your team will need it.

Hey, I think Winslow just caught another one!

... still 13-3 record though and no late season TD's.

He's a soldier!

Your team is a joke that is managed by a DC who will never cut it as a head coach! A QB that is the next coming of Jason Campbell, fans who dont care hence the blackout in Tampa and the empty seats on opening day. A young defense that is rebuilding with a lot of inexperienced players and your starting CB out of the game. Sounds like all that adds up to the Browns bringing an ASS WHIPPIN!

Your gonna get a heavy dose of the Blitz on your young crappy QB. With a heavy dose of the running game on offense with splashes of the WildDawg mixed in! We will own this game with ball control and milking the clock by running the ball up and down the field on your defense. Good luck TOOL your team will need it.

Come on now. I get this is a shit slinging fest at this point. However your QB wouldn't start on any other team in the NFL, you lost your rookie RB for the year and have only the undersized Harrison and James Davis to carry the rock. If either gets hurt then what? and both have had their injury woes. The Tamp Defense even without Talib should be decent and they do have some weapons on offense. I don't have a ton of faith in the Bucs but to assume that either is going to run away with anything is wishful thinking. Delhomme is going to prove to be a nightmare for you guys if you ask me, maybe not after week one but by mid-season. He's a great veteran leader but he just doesn't have any left.

lol please

If we weren't playing a sorry team like the Browns then we'd be sold out.

No one even knows what kind of product is developing in Tampa. Once they check the highlights when we dominate you up front, through the air, and everywhere in between, they'll be shelling out 2x the amount of the ticket prices to get tickets from scalpers.

Come on now. I get this is a shit slinging fest at this point. However your QB wouldn't start on any other team in the NFL, you lost your rookie RB for the year and have only the undersized Harrison and James Davis to carry the rock. If either gets hurt then what? and both have had their injury woes. The Tamp Defense even without Talib should be decent and they do have some weapons on offense. I don't have a ton of faith in the Bucs but to assume that either is going to run away with anything is wishful thinking. Delhomme is going to prove to be a nightmare for you guys if you ask me, maybe not after week one but by mid-season. He's a great veteran leader but he just doesn't have any left.

You forgot someone ...

Yea I totally forgot about Hillis. You guys should be fine at RB. I'd still be worried sick about Delhomme before every game. Honest to god truth.

You keep saying this but having him in instead of DA or BQ makes this team quite a bit better. Just the fact that he can get them out of bad plays at the line will help tremendously.

You keep saying this but having him in instead of DA or BQ makes this team quite a bit better. Just the fact that he can get them out of bad plays at the line will help tremendously.

Does it? He's not going to make the dip sh.it mistakes but I wouldn't wish any of the 3 on any team in the NFL. I also just finished watching the Peyton Hillis highlights. The man is certainly hard nosed and football smart. I was most impressed by the catch on the sideline and the back pedal for first down yardage. He should be pretty good for you guys BUT once again it goes back to Delhomme. I don't know that he'll be any better than Anderson and I'm not just saying that to stir shit up.

You seriously think Delhomme is gonna pick this Bucs defense apart on Sunday? Give me a break. The Bucs have been humiliating Delhomme for the last 8 years.

I'm reading some of the trash on this "message board" and literally in tears of laughter at some of the disillusioned fans that makes up you guys' "fan base" or "dawg pound" or whatever you call it.

randy_jackson1.jpg

Let me ask you something... what makes you think you're going to beat us so handily? Could it be the addition of Delhomme? Give me a break. Maybe a rookie corner who will undoubtedly be chewed up and spit out by THE REAL Mike Williams.

Mike-Williams.jpg

Buccaneers_Dolphins_Football_3_t607.jpg

I'm predicting Bucs 45, Browns 0. Browns won't even make it into Bucs territory until the second half of the game. Tanard Jackson will have at least 1 pick (as he usually does against Delhomme), and Freeman will show the league he is the real deal. Kareem Huggins and Caddy will gash the porous Browns defense for a combined total of 265 yards from scrimmage.

Get ready to walk the plank puppies... This game was over before they even put it on the schedule.

You just got curled.

bicep.gif

Biceps out.

Can we put up a poll for the gayest post of the year. This has my vote. I can't believe I am saying this, but this kid makes the Stooler fans on this board look like a geniuses.

TAMPA — Bucs fans who don't have a ticket to Sunday's game against the Browns won't be able to find it on the television.

Must be nice to be a "BUCS" fan

Team officials think the regular-season opener at Raymond James Stadium will be blacked out locally, based on the slow pace of ticket sales.

NFL teams have until 1 p.m. Thursday — 72 hours before kickoff — to sell out the game or it cannot air within a 75-mile radius of the primary television market.

News that the game will be dark is hardly a surprise. Both of the Bucs' home preseason games were blacked out. The Bucs had an announced crowd of 41,386 against the Chiefs and 42,640 against the Jaguars, but actual attendance was closer to 30,000. That means about half of the 65,000 seats were empty.

The Bucs' blacked-out opener might be the exception for Week 1. The Jaguars host the Broncos on Sunday, and with the return of former Florida QB Tim Tebow, they are confident the game will be sold out in time to avoid a blackout. Oakland is at Tennessee, and Detroit is at Chicago.

Because of a season-ticket base around 40,000, the Bucs have only two home games that look like possible sellouts: vs. the Steelers on Sept. 26 and the Saints on Oct. 17. But Steelers and Saints fans are likely driving ticket sales in those games.

You need to spend more time buying tickets and less trying to attack this board.

Can we put up a poll for the gayest post of the year. This has my vote. I can't believe I am saying this, but this kid makes the Stooler fans on this board look like a geniuses.

I think it's funny and you take yourself way to seriously. The bicep thing is hilarious and he's just here to ruffle feathers. Mission accomplished in that regard, look at the Bucs threads dominating the message board.

lol please

No one even knows what kind of product is developing in Tampa. Once they check the highlights when we dominate you up front, through the air, and everywhere in between, they'll be shelling out 2x the amount of the ticket prices to get tickets from scalpers.

So what you are saying is that there are not many true Buc fans, but they may attend games to see other teams?

And in your last paragraph, you inform us that the prentender fans don't follow the team through the off-season, the camps, and the preseason, or followed them through the juggernaut second-half finish of yours last year where you had such the dominating defense we heard about earlier this evening?

The Tampa fans just aren't very well informed are they?

Let's stop playing games. Your fan base sucks, right? C'mon, stop all the macho stuff, your fan base is among the weakest in the NFL, just over maybe Jacksonville, right? Is it safe to say that Northern Florida is probably the weakest Pro Football fans in the country?

We have never won a super bowl and we have had the worst record in the NFL the past ten years. We play Kansas City (4-12) in our opener, who weren't as bad as Tampa Bay (3-13) in 2009, but were bad. We've sold out. But let's not compare pretenders to one of the most solid fan bases in the league, let's just quit pretending to be internet tough guys and admit that your franchise sucks and that you guys are a bunch of wanna-bes. Fair enough?

If you guys want to be on the map along with all other NFL fans, you're just going to have to learn what our resident Steeler fans have learned, that the Earth revolves around us Browns fans.

Let's ua all bow at this sacred forum.

lol please

so wat your saying is that your sorry ass team cant sell out a game. i just think they dont want to waste there money and watch there team get there ass's wooped when they can do it from the comfort of there home cuz by the time the 2nd half rolls around they will be turning the channel cuz it will get to boring to watch JD continue to beat the bucs like he has in his career. o sh!t i forgot you cant watch it from home cuz it wont be on tv my bad it doesnt matter who we play our stadium will always be filled cuz our fan base is better irregardless of the score or the record we have yet to have a black out

The Tampa Bay fans will be right back ... They've left the forum for a monemt to watch 'Fighting Gravity' on America's got Talent Reality show.

lol

I'm watching Sons of Anarchy. Commercial currently. Those dudes fighting gravity are pretty good though.

I am also watching Sons of Anarchy. Its somehow very addicting.

Somehow? Easily one of the best shows on TV. I've been a fan of Charlie Hunnam for a while tho. Check out Green Street Houligans if you're interested in watching a classic under the radar movie.

Archived