THE BROWNS BOARD

You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?

Bucky Biceps

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course Cleveland Browns games are sold out...

What else are the people going to do on a Sunday in Cleveland?

Tell you what gaybuc..............I been to Tampon bay and I been to Cleveland , and let me tell you.................Cleveland wins that one by a whole lot .

Of course Cleveland Browns games are sold out...

What else are the people going to do on a Sunday in Cleveland?

You're absolutly right. On NFL Sunday there is only one thing to do in Cleveland. Geez, shoot me/us.

Enlighten us, what chore will you be knocking off the honey-do list on Sunday?

Please spare us the muscle flexing on the granny beaches, it won't sell here.

You're absolutly right. On NFL Sunday there is only one thing to do in Cleveland. Geez, shoot me/us.

Enlighten us, what chore will you be knocking off the honey-do list on Sunday?

Please spare us the muscle flexing on the granny beaches, it won't sell here.

It's kind of the truth. The Bucs are a relatively new franchise all things considered and have never had a TON of success outside of the Gruden heydey. Tampa is still florida and it's still nice this time of year. Easy to get of the Bucs wagon for the fair weathers and with the Gators and other NFL teams to compete with it's not surprising they don't have the most diehard fan base. Really it's not fair to even compare the two. Everyone knows Cleveland is a diehard base just like the Steelers. It's about week one not the strength of the fan base but I don't blame anyone in this thread for taking it that route. Cleveland wins out easily in that category.

In the end who really gives a shit? Any given Sunday and these Bucs fans have been entertaining. You know you've had a laugh or to about the bicep curls. I sure as hell have...

It's kind of the truth. The Bucs are a relatively new franchise all things considered and have never had a TON of success outside of the Gruden heydey. Tampa is still florida and it's still nice this time of year. Easy to get of the Bucs wagon for the fair weathers and with the Gators and other NFL teams to compete with it's not surprising they don't have the most diehard fan base. Really it's not fair to even compare the two. Everyone knows Cleveland is a diehard base just like the Steelers. It's about week one not the strength of the fan base but I don't blame anyone in this thread for taking it that route. Cleveland wins out easily in that category.

In the end who really gives a shit? Any given Sunday and these Bucs fans have been entertaining. You know you've had a laugh or to about the bicep curls. I sure as hell have...

shut the f@#k up! go bucs!

shut the f@#k up! go bucs!

lol

I'm not a Browns fan and I was kinda sorta defending your stupid ass team. Either way get xxxxed. Go Steelers!

It's like a mixing bowl of shit on this message board today. How many other fan bases can we squeeze on here?

I am coming down to the game in Tampa and I will fight any THREE Tampa Bay fans at your chosen location. Who's in?

I'll be there bro, just gotta finish polishing off this Super Browl brophy real quick. Fortunately this won't be a problem for you, being a Browns fan and all, so we should meet around the same time.

This just in: LeBro James tried taking talent from the Browns to give to the Dolphins on his way to South Beach, but he wasn't able to find any. What a shame, bros.

Guest Metcalf_FTW

I thought it was pretty clever. The Browns may not be great, but we are far from as bad as the Buccaqueers. I like Josh Freeman's potential, but he is far from a complete QB. All I remember is they tore apart their defense and went younger. I'm sure the kid who started this post lives in his mother's basement and is playing in 30 different fantasy leagues. Have fun troll.

Hey Little D%ck Online Tough Guy if you think your so bad why dont you meet up with me in Tampa. I let you be suprised when i dwarf you little 5'11 200 lbs punk ass. Im a die hard browns fan but have family thats Bucs fans. I root for the Bucs all the time. But I cant stand little punk asses like you. Ill skull crush your ass back to the steroid dealer and then hammer fist you into submission. And there is only one way to look at a season and thats by wins and losses. Guess who had more wins last year!!!!!!!

Bro...just...dude, bro. Bro. Listen bro.

If you're gonna live in the past, bro, you're going to have to remember we're the ones with a brophy. You bros don't even have a sticker on your helmets. Which aren't even BROwn. I mean srsly bros.

And if you come down here trying to act like a bro when you ain't no bro, bro, there's gonna be such a situation when I show you my situation, the situation's gonna be a serious friggin situation. Don't mess with the Brohemoth, bros.

fistpump.gif

Every "BUCS" fan posting tonight has used words like brah, and he gon have a career day on you hoes. I personally think think you all are wanna be gangstas. Once again have fun not watching your team on tv due to the black out.

WTF is all that bro shit how you talk everyday. You cant possibly work anywhere better than WhataBurger. You have no intelect man, i mean bro.

I work the ladies day and night bro. And bring in the straight cash flow. And intellect has two 'L's, bro.

And yet, I also occasionally exhibit the perplexing attribute of the thinking man's consciousness. Therefore, I beseech you to check thyself, lest you wreck thyself.

Bro.

Quote of the day: From Morris, on Browns QB Jake Delhomme, a former NFC South rival with the Panthers: "He's going to know our defense as good as one of our vets on our own team. He might know it better than some of our young players. He probably knows it better than Cody Grimm right now. When you go into the game, you got to understand that and know that he knows that you know that he knows."

:D

nice to actually see some kind of facts posted in this thread.

Ya I am sure you are going to the game man, you say bro and homeboy like you are 12, ok so your dad is taking you there and then buying you a hotdog.

what,a well thought-out comeback...it is utterly ridiculous and ill-concieved to assume someones age just by the vocabulary they choose to use on the computer,after all YOU are replying to my every post so what does that make you 13?

I work the ladies day and night bro. And bring in the straight cash flow. And intellect has two 'L's, bro.

And yet, I also occasionally exhibit the perplexing attribute of the thinking man's consciousness. Therefore, I beseech you to check thyself, lest you wreck thyself.

Bro.

Bro , you sound like the same 13year old on the other thread, you working the ladies day and night but yet you are still on here. Im not believing that one. Anyway the only perplexing attribute you contribute to in life , is not being good at it, bro.

what,a well thought-out comeback...it is utterly ridiculous and ill-concieved to assume someones age just by the vocabulary they choose to use on the computer,after all YOU are replying to my every post so what does that make you 13?

No it makes me bored out of my mind. It makes me thank god I dont socialize on the "BUCS" board. Now I know why you are here and not on your board now, its kinda like how you fans treat your teams there in Tampa, you know you never show up.

Bro , you sound like the same 13year old on the other thread, you working the ladies day and night but yet you are still on here. Im not believing that one. Anyway the only perplexing attribute you contribute to in life , is not being good at it, bro.

From Alabama, bro? I see why you wouldn't know anything about mackin mad game on the hoes bro. Don't take much game to go from bro to husband bro.

Think your Browns stand a chance on Sunday? Come at me bro.

raonnie.gif

raonnie.gif

raonnie.gif

raonnie.gif

raonnie.gif

raonnie.gif

raonnie.gif

raonnie.gif

raonnie.gif

Archived