THE BROWNS BOARD

Coping with time?

CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS

It's that time of year again!

and my week is slowing down a lot now as are most likely a lot of you guys.

Sunday morning is when I can't wait for as I'm heading on a 4 hour drive to Tampa with some friends.

Got some decent tickets and I'm soo pumped to say the least.

Anyways, how can I make these days go by any faster? lol

It's that time of year again!

and my week is slowing down a lot now as are most likely a lot of you guys.

Sunday morning is when I can't wait for as I'm heading on a 4 hour drive to Tampa with some friends.

Got some decent tickets and I'm soo pumped to say the least.

Anyways, how can I make these days go by any faster? lol

Where do you live? When you get back you need to report to us what the ratio of Bucs fans to Browns fan was. I'm wagering a Hudepohl that it will be like 50/50.

I live in palm beach county on the exact other side of the state.

But yeah I'll take some pictures . The only problem is for the browns fans who decide to wear orange. lol

Then be sure to wear Brown. I thought the Bucs changed colors to red and pewter. Do some of their fans still wear the old orange?

Yeah i also live in south florida and went to the tampa bay game back in 2002 i think and i almost got in two or three fights just because of the fans,didnt like it so much.....also i used to live near Jacksonville and attended a couple games up there, there fans were pretty laid back and alright actually went to hooters after the game and had a good time

Gipper, I wouldn't know but that's how I picture it..lol

and yeah I attended the game in 02' when Tim Couch threw that hail Mary..

but I find it crazy how the browns play 3 games in Florida this year..

Yea, but I understand that it is supposed to be like 95 degrees for the game Sunday....ridiculous. Maybe they shoulda built a dome. Playing football in 95 degree weather has got to be worse than playing in zero degrees.

It would be a much better experience to go see them in Jacksonville on Nov. 21, or in Miami on Dec. 5th.

You going to those?

Like I said, I would expect the Tampa game to be almost 50% Browns fans, and I would think that those other 2 games would have about 25% Browns fans in attendance....particularly if they have any kind of a decent season.

Yea, but I understand that it is supposed to be like 95 degrees for the game Sunday....ridiculous. Maybe they shoulda built a dome. Playing football in 95 degree weather has got to be worse than playing in zero degrees.

It would be a much better experience to go see them in Jacksonville on Nov. 21, or in Miami on Dec. 5th.

You going to those?

Like I said, I would expect the Tampa game to be almost 50% Browns fans, and I would think that those other 2 games would have about 25% Browns fans in attendance....particularly if they have any kind of a decent season

I was at the other Browns game too. I got some crap from the lame fans that time. This time i think it will be different.

Just remember, if you're going to the game:

Bring rain coats, zip locks for your cell phone, and sun screen. It rains every day and the sun is brutal. I love living in Florida, but the heat can be unbearable some times. Winter rocks here!

I was at the other Browns game too. I got some crap from the lame fans that time. This time i think it will be different.

Just remember, if you're going to the game:

Bring rain coats, zip locks for your cell phone, and sun screen. It rains every day and the sun is brutal. I love living in Florida, but the heat can be unbearable some times. Winter rocks here!

OK, but, I have always said that a summer in Florida is worse than a winter in Ohio.

(though, the only caveat being that you don't have to shovel sunshine, just stay in the AC)

Now way in Hell, Gipper.

I lived up North for a couple decades of Winter and I've been down here for a couple decades of Summers.

I wouldn't trade our worst Summer for your best Winter.

It's sunny here today I'll ride my bike to the Beach, tomorrow I'll play golf, Sunday I'll watch the Browns in an outdoor Bar ... try those in an Ohio winter.

Zombo

--Your Summers are better than our Summers... but your Winters blow donkey

Well maybe some people can take the 90/90 you have down there. 90 degrees, 90% humidity. I can't.

The cold here does not bother me so much. And I like the snow except when I have to shovel it or drive through too much of it. But, mostly, now, at my age, what bothers me is trying to walk and get around with all the ice. That and the black ice on the roads. The couple of accidents I have had in my life have both been black ice related.

Now way in Hell, Gipper.

I lived up North for a couple decades of Winter and I've been down here for a couple decades of Summers.

I wouldn't trade our worst Summer for your best Winter.

It's sunny here today I'll ride my bike to the Beach, tomorrow I'll play golf, Sunday I'll watch the Browns in an outdoor Bar ... try those in an Ohio winter.

Zombo

--Your Summers are better than our Summers... but your Winters blow donkey

Agreed. The summers can be super hot, but it's ok inside. You can say the same for your winter, but we don't have to worry about shoveling snow, driving in it, and the winter clothing.

Plus, it's nice to drive around the rest of the year with your windows down.

Archived