THE BROWNS BOARD

Good luck Seneca!

kcjonez37

Seneca starting is not a horrible thing.. AT WORST, he is equal to Delhomme.. Whoever starts should get full support. I do not think there is a QB controversy.. Delhomme is hurt, that's all.

And to the poster who said how Delhomme throwing a few picks against tampa was not a big deal, well I COMPLETELY disagree. The pick at the end of the first half that set tampa's td up was a GAME CHANGER.. we never played the same after that.. especially on offense. Delhomme should have known better to just take the sack..

GO BROWNS

Seneca starting is not a horrible thing.. AT WORST, he is equal to Delhomme.. Whoever starts should get full support. I do not think there is a QB controversy.. Delhomme is hurt, that's all.

And to the poster who said how Delhomme throwing a few picks against tampa was not a big deal, well I COMPLETELY disagree. The pick at the end of the first half that set tampa's td up was a GAME CHANGER.. we never played the same after that.. especially on offense. Delhomme should have known better to just take the sack..

GO BROWNS

I've been saying that all week! He takes the sack, and it's still manageable, and we STILL have the opportunity to keep possession and go up 21-3, or if anything 17-3!!!! Whatever happened to just supporting the team because it's the CLEVELAND F**KIN" BROWNS!!!!! And anyway, I'm curious to see what Seneca can do! Furthermore, our offense needs to keep their damn foot on the gas and not sit on a lead! When will they learn?

Archived