THE BROWNS BOARD

so much for you're harrison theories

Joker Boy

Harrison isn't being utilized properly. IMO.. .he's an outside the tackes kind of runner... But our OL is not opening holes either... He has no where to go guys.

Hillis was finding holes pretty easily with the same line. Just face it, Harrison is not what everybody thinks he is. He's a middle of the road back at the very best, and he had a fluke season against some terrible teams.

Get him the hell out of Cleveland while you still can, his value is dropping fast.

Hillis was finding holes pretty easily with the same line. Just face it, Harrison is not what everybody thinks he is. He's a middle of the road back at the very best, and he had a fluke season against some terrible teams.

Get him the hell out of Cleveland while you still can, his value is dropping fast.

I saw differen't plays drawn up for two different backs.. But it goes back to a qustion I posed in another thread. Why isn't Harrison adjusting when his options aren't there. He seems to complete the play AS DRAWN instead of maybe adjusting and going outside.. Is that the dictatorship... or is Harrison not adjusting... Bust open some big runs.. but we aren't calling the right plays for him...

I saw differen't plays drawn up for two different backs.. But it goes back to a qustion I posed in another thread. Why isn't Harrison adjusting when his options aren't there. He seems to complete the play AS DRAWN instead of maybe adjusting and going outside.. Is that the dictatorship... or is Harrison not adjusting... Bust open some big runs.. but we aren't calling the right plays for him...

I saw one running back hit the holes with authority, and push the pile if needed and I saw another back do absolutely nothing. It wasn't the play calling, it was indecisiveness. Harrison was slow getting to the line on every single carry, and Hillis was running with reckless abandon. Harrison was constantly looking how to break it for a big run, instead of getting the yards that he could. I'd rather have the guy who can get 5 yards a carry every carry than the guy who bounces around and gets stuffed except for the one occasion where he gets a 30 yard run.

There's no way in hell you can push the blame of his shitty play on anyone else. Don't even try, you're going to sound stupid. Harrison is a one-hit wonder.

I agree that Harrison is average.

But Hillis would be a well below average starting running back in the NFL.

Tell you what, why don't you name all of the starting NFL running backs that Hillis would be better than.

Archived