THE BROWNS BOARD

TJ Ward

585Dawg

We hit the jackpot with this kid! He is everywhere on the field. Always on the ball.. always making the tackle. No joke, he seems to be in on EVERY defensive play. He just seems to be a natural ball hawk. Oh, and he looks way better than eric berry... I think I found my new jersey.. Elam sucks too.. please start Adams and Ward.

Go Browns

We hit the jackpot with this kid! He is everywhere on the field. Always on the ball.. always making the tackle. No joke, he seems to be in on EVERY defensive play. He just seems to be a natural ball hawk. Oh, and he looks way better than eric berry... I think I found my new jersey.. Elam sucks too.. please start Adams and Ward.

Go Browns

AMEN! The guy will be a solid presence for us if he stays healthy. Love his attitude and ability.

I love this kid and project him to just get better and better, he isnt where he needs to be yet but man i enjoy watching him learn the ropes he is like a cyclonic buzzsaw all over the place and has a nose for the ball...he has all the tools a potentially great safety has to have...

Haden also impresses me to no end, fast, confident ,he feels it but has much to learn what else can you ask for besides an effective at will pass rush...we will see that happening soon not like it can help us for at least the next 6 games...potentially 0-8 sucks and is quite unacceptable for a 6 year coach in his second year with the browns, regardless of schedule...mangini needs to pull a victory rabbit or 2 out of his arse before the bye week...

If Hardesty is capable of playing football oneday I would think early on that this might end up the best draft for the Browns since they have returned.

On another note Bernard is probably my favorite player to watch this year.......................dude just came out of nowhere and has made the most of it. Hope he is Brown for a long time.

Once again, TJ lead the team in tackles. He's a hard hitting and smart football player. He's got a lot of heart too. I thought we reached for him in the draft, but he appears to be the best pick since Thomas. He's made an immediate impact and I hope the losses don't affect his playing style. It's gotta be tough to be one of these guys who's a great player that is stuck on a team that constantly loses.

I am excited about how TJ and Joe are playing !

We have finally drafted right. If we can get similar results next year (and with Monterio coming back also) then I shudder to think that we might be building something solid.

It takes time... but it looks like we are making a difference.

Eat that elephant one burger at at time !

Alphabetically...Benard, Haden, Roth, Rubin, Ward, & Wright......the only one over 25 years old is Roth at 27!

What's not to like? These young men are PLAYERS!!!

Mike

Alphabetically...Benard, Haden, Roth, Rubin, Ward, & Wright......the only one over 25 years old is Roth at 27!

Mike

Wow! That is very encouraging.. We definitely have a lot of potential on defense. Let's hope they stick around town for a while and build a punishing D for years to come..

Alphabetically...Benard, GoCong, Haden, Roth, Rubin, Ward, & Wright......the only one over 25 years old is Roth at 27!

Mike

Thanks for catching my omission of Gocong!

Mike

Archived