THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns crack down on fans behaving badly

gobrownies

You and others can site specific examples all day long but it doesn't change the fact that Browns fans have an ugly reputation that didn't just happen....they earned it!

I love the t-shirt saying!

And you know what Stone? WE DON'T CARE!!!! You think most Rowdy Raider denizens of The Black Hole give a rat what other fans think of them?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, you have to actually request the brochure to get the pricing @ OSU- a guy I work with did, so that's how I know what it costs. But Fer instance, to get a couple "Club" seats, and LOL! they're a BENCH with a little strap-on for your back- will set you back $6,000 for a pair, plus your generous $10,000 contribution to the Athletic Department. By my math, that works out to $1,000 per seat, per game- makes the Browns primo Club seating look like a bargain.

Buckeye Club

Lucky for me the state of Florida isn't as strapped for cash(at least yet) as is Ohio and some of us got Grandfathered in with our seats that now are considered Bull Gator seating which turns in to that 12k or more payment.

It's nuts....my seats I give to my seat buddy when I can't go(for face)....he uses them to entertain clients...I am cool with that.....I could easily sell them for $500 a seat....people would think they were getting the deal of their life... high 30's, 22 rows off the field, Gator sideline,,shade.....hmmmmm....I hear people talking all the time about having to pay $700 a seat....people right next to me.

You are right, you want to talk big money, forget the NFL. Start talking the big state school in whatever state you want to mention that fields a major program.....Florida, Ohio, Texas, Nebraska, Alabama, California, Michigan, Georgia.....you get the point.

It's amazing really.

If you bought season tickets as an investment, you obviously don't understand investing.

Really man, you sound ignorant when you start talking Browns tickets and investing.

Glad you made some money, but quit talking investment.

It is simply a luxury.

When the day comes I decide to dump my tickets and PSL's, if I can't sell them, that's the way it goes....I am not going to get bent if i can't get my $3000 back, nor am i expecting anything more..

Hey Douchepeen, I was talking about a return on my entertainment dollar which had given me a low return when it comes to the Browns over the last decade 50-119 since their return overall. I was not talking about a monetary return on my season ticket INVESTMENT, Tailgating, Beers etc. I can watch them lose from home and it's free. Not the $1000's I've spend throughtout the years with little return on my INVESTMENT. I got a couple bucks back when I sold the PSL's but nothing compared to what I'm already spent. Any time you spend money on anything, you are investing in it, you get a return on your investment in alot of ways, If you invest in food, your return is you're not hungry anymore. If you invest in dinner for your girlfiend, or boyfriend in your case, your return hopefully is you get laid. Sorry you don't like the term but that is exactlly what it is. Almost every time I post on here you seem to bust my Balls on something. Sorry I am not as perfect as you. Please change your name to Douchepeen as to reflect your opinions.

I'm glad you have alot of money to waste and If you want to throw away your PSL money at some time, that is your option. I think PSL's are bullshit and I am not going to throw money away when I can get MY money back. You obviously know NOTHING about investment if you choose to throw money down the toilet. You missed the whole point of my response to DJ's post, looking instead to pick the response apart. I will be watching your posts and hope to return the favor. Talk to you soon.

See I hate this. Look what is happening guys. The Browns have been bad since their return, and because of it we fight amongst ourselves! I know it's frustrating, but we're all Cleveland Browns fans.

As for when I had season tickets; they were in the Dawg Pound, so I did not have to pay the PSL. IMO PSLs are nothing but highway robbery!

See I hate this. Look what is happening guys. The Browns have been bad since their return, and because of it we fight amongst ourselves! I know it's frustrating, but we're all Cleveland Browns fans.

As for when I had season tickets; they were in the Dawg Pound, so I did not have to pay the PSL. IMO PSLs are nothing but highway robbery!

We aren't fighting.

I made my comments a few days ago and he made his today.

Tomorrow we will be holding hands singing "We are the World".

Everyone knows Cleveland is classless and crude. They are the worst fans who have to resort to violence because they are so shitty.

Here come the Browns blackouts just like last year. PATHETIC!!

Pot calling kettle black? Maybe if you assholes wouldn't talk so much shit and continue rubbing it in our face, you wouldn't have to worry about it. People are only put up with so much, before it gets ugly. And don't think your fans are holier than thou by any means! I've heard about some of the shit your fans have done to opposing fans in your city!

Everyone knows Cleveland is classless and crude. They are the worst fans who have to resort to violence because they are so shitty.

Yeah, coming on OUR message board, name calling and taunting. REAL classy. Now grow the fork up, talk some football, or go away. I have a real short fuse for morons who trot out the "we're great you suck" kiddie bullshit.

Lucky for me the state of Florida isn't as strapped for cash(at least yet) as is Ohio and some of us got Grandfathered in with our seats that now are considered Bull Gator seating which turns in to that 12k or more payment.

It's nuts....my seats I give to my seat buddy when I can't go(for face)....he uses them to entertain clients...I am cool with that.....I could easily sell them for $500 a seat....people would think they were getting the deal of their life... high 30's, 22 rows off the field, Gator sideline,,shade.....hmmmmm....I hear people talking all the time about having to pay $700 a seat....people right next to me.

You are right, you want to talk big money, forget the NFL. Start talking the big state school in whatever state you want to mention that fields a major program.....Florida, Ohio, Texas, Nebraska, Alabama, California, Michigan, Georgia.....you get the point.

It's amazing really.

Hey Peen,

It blows my mind to think that people would pay that kind of dough for a game - I try to explain to people here that college football have stadia far in excess of pro stadia capacities and that tickets go for hundreds and they always drop the jaw!

The income that colleges get - where do they plough it back in?

It might just please a lot of Browns fans to enjoy the opportunity to demonstrate just how correct you are. You look like fresh meat that needs a little tenderizing.

defeat-looser-ko_~k2802081.jpg

cleveland fans can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe we have had a blackout in many many years.. We may not have filled the stands much last year but there were no blackouts.. plus you steeler fans probably remember how packed it was last year when you guys came to town- but then again you were probably too busy praying that Roethlisberger would survive the game..

Archived