THE BROWNS BOARD

How about those Brownies

steelershittypros

The Browns never seem to disappoint us Steeler fans. We are glad to have the perennial NFL loser in our division year after year.

All those changes and tough talk in the off-season? All the talk about Holmgren the genius. All the talk about your offensive line. All the talk about Joke Delhomme? All the tough talk about the Steelers declining? LOL

D'OH and 2 is as good as it is going to get for the Brownies..Get used to looking up at us in the standings..

STEELERS ARE IN FIRST PLACE! Browns in last place as it should be..

The Browns never seem to disappoint us Steeler fans. We are glad to have the perennial NFL loser in our division year after year.

All those changes and tough talk in the off-season? All the talk about Holmgren the genius. All the talk about your offensive line. All the talk about Joke Delhomme? All the tough talk about the Steelers declining? LOL

D'OH and 2 is as good as it is going to get for the Brownies..Get used to looking up at us in the standings..

Your city smells like piss.

It also smells of rape, money laundering, and hobos.

yeah well cleveland smells like a giant staff infection.

and if pittsburgh smells like anything, it's only cause it's downwind of ohio.

nice try though.

yeah well cleveland smells like a giant staff infection.

and if pittsburgh smells like anything, it's only cause it's downwind of ohio.

nice try though.

Ben there raped that, but I'll bite.

Top 10 U.S. Cities Most Polluted by Short-Term Particle Pollution:

1) Pittsburgh, Pa.

2) Los Angeles/Long Beach/Riverside, Calif.

3) Fresno/Madera, Calif.

4) Bakersfield, Calif.

5) Birmingham, Ala.

6) Logan, Utah

7) Salt Lake City, Utah

8) Sacramento, Calif.

9) Detroit, Mich.

10) Baltimore, Md./Washington, D.C./Northern Virginia.

Top 10 U.S. Cities Most Polluted by Year-Round Particle Pollution:

1) Los Angeles/Long Beach/Riverside, Calif.

2) Pittsburgh, Pa.

3) Bakersfield, Calif.

4) Birmingham, Ala.

5) Visalia/Porterville, Calif.

6) Atlanta, Ga.

7) Cincinnati, Ohio

8) Fresno/Madera, Calif.

9) Hanford/Corcoran, Calif.

10) Detroit, Mich.

Don't think they give out a Super bowl trophy for 2-0

About 17 More to go Sherlock...come back in Feb ....when you've actually won something

1) Pittsburgh, Pa.

3) Fresno/Madera, Calif.

4) Bakersfield, Calif.

5) Birmingham, Ala.

6) Logan, Utah

7) Salt Lake City, Utah

8) Sacramento, Calif.

9) Detroit, Mich.

2) Pittsburgh, Pa.

3) Bakersfield, Calif.

4) Birmingham, Ala.

6) Atlanta, Ga.

7) Cincinnati, Ohio

8) Fresno/Madera, Calif.

10) Detroit, Mich.

Research the actual reason for that air pollution. Most of it comes over the state line from Ohio. I believe it was the list forbes put together that says exactly that in the description. The wind brings the air pollution from the factories over the state line and in to the city. Thank you Youngstown and the surrounding areas.

1) Pittsburgh, Pa.

3) Fresno/Madera, Calif.

4) Bakersfield, Calif.

5) Birmingham, Ala.

6) Logan, Utah

7) Salt Lake City, Utah

8) Sacramento, Calif.

9) Detroit, Mich.

2) Pittsburgh, Pa.

3) Bakersfield, Calif.

4) Birmingham, Ala.

6) Atlanta, Ga.

7) Cincinnati, Ohio

8) Fresno/Madera, Calif.

10) Detroit, Mich.

i think i actually argued this with you b4 AND provided a AP article supporting my point. since i can't find said article right now and doing so would probably only confuse you and your fellow stain fans i'll break it down Barney style for you all.

ohio is west of pa.

wind travels from west to east in the US.

so.........logic would dictate that if you're putting pollution into the air it will probably affect the people east of you the most.

is anyone able to comprehend this? never mind, i don't care if you can or can't.

Research the actual reason for that air pollution. Most of it comes over the state line from Ohio. I believe it was the list forbes put together that says exactly that in the description. The wind brings the air pollution from the factories over the state line and in to the city. Thank you Youngstown and the surrounding areas.

Yes Youngstown,that thriving Metropolis of about 80,000, polluting poor little Pissurgh :blink:

According to your logic then Ohio must be catching pollution from Detroit....which gets it from Chicago....which gets it from Milwaukee...

which gets it from St.Paul....which gets it from Fargo.....those fuching cattle farmers!

Yes Youngstown,that thriving Metropolis of about 80,000, polluting poor little Pissurgh :blink:

According to your logic then Ohio must be catching pollution from Detroit....which gets it from Chicago....which gets it from Milwaukee...

which gets it from St.Paul....which gets it from Fargo.....those fuching dairy farmers!

I don't care if 10 people live in Youngstown etc. It's the factories polluting not the individual house holds dumb ass and yes I'd say Detroit does pollute Ohio. Either way that isn't something I've made up. I read it in a respected publication. I just can't remember which currently. I think it was Forbes.

Here not the article I was talking about but still a article and from OHIO.com

http://www.ohio.com/lifestyle/downing/70327262.html

I just did a quick google search. Unarguable. I guess we can put this one to rest for good. Ohio is evidently also responsible for New York and Jersey.

Here not the article I was talking about but still a article and from OHIO.com

http://www.ohio.com/lifestyle/downing/70327262.html

I just did a quick google search. Unarguable. I guess we can put this one to rest for good.

"coal-burning power plants in Ohio and elsewhere"

"One of the air pollution monitors is very close to US Steel's Clairton's Coke Works. It is the largest coke works plant in the entire country and located in a pollution-trapping river valley. Ironically, it is one of the few industrial polluters left in our region and one of the worst."

"The 510 deaths predicted this year from 15 power plants in southwestern Pennsylvania, including the Mitchell and Elrama power plants in northeastern Washington County and the Cheswick Power Plant in Springdale, at a cost of $3.7 billion."

"Pittsburgh recently wrested the title of America’s most polluted city from Los Angeles—at least when it comes to short-term particle pollution like soot, aerosols, heavy metals and exhaust."

I don't care if 10 people live in Youngstown etc. It's the factories polluting not the individual house holds dumb ass and yes I'd say Detroit does pollute Ohio. Either way that isn't something I've made up. I read it in a respected publication. I just can't remember which currently. I think it was Forbes.

I work in both Youngstown and Pissburgh DUMBASS

There is One steelmill left in Youngstown, there are 0 related steel processing plants left in Youngstown

There are 11 steelmills or steel processing plants between Weirton WV and downtown Pissburgh...

That and the 4.7 million cars,trucks and buses than rumble down I79,279,376,579,and I76 everyday may be the cause of your problem.

"coal-burning power plants in Ohio and elsewhere"

"One of the air pollution monitors is very close to US Steel's Clairton's Coke Works. It is the largest coke works plant in the entire country and located in a pollution-trapping river valley. Ironically, it is one of the few industrial polluters left in our region and one of the worst."

"The 510 deaths predicted this year from 15 power plants in southwestern Pennsylvania, including the Mitchell and Elrama power plants in northeastern Washington County and the Cheswick Power Plant in Springdale, at a cost of $3.7 billion."

"Pittsburgh recently wrested the title of America’s most polluted city from Los Angeles—at least when it comes to short-term particle pollution like soot, aerosols, heavy metals and exhaust."

I never said Pittsburgh didn't pollute. What I did say is Ohio pollutes plenty and is the reason Pittsburgh's air quality is as poor as it is. We may have one of the worst pollutants but that plant alone isn't going to ruin air quality in the city. I posted the article, it said what it said. The results are pretty clear. Spin little spider spin. Ohio pollutes more and pollutes UP AND DOWN the east coast. Period

No....No....there's this article... soooo it must be true :blink:

(http/;imakebullshitupallthetime.com)

Funny that the article is from Ohio.com, has several authorities on the issue and they're all saying the same. I guess I made it all up. The delusions I always mention are out in full force. It's scary and amusing.

you're kidding right? fxxking hilarious. what state is more east: ohio or penn? exactly.

What does geographical positioning have to do with pollutants carried by the wind. Check the primary wind streams in the United States and then reference the article I posted. You act as if Ohio is in the middle of the United States.

Bullcrap

(If it is coming from somewhere else, it comes from West Virginia or along the Ohio River where the coal powered energy plants are. Here is an article:

The lung association says that, in the eastern United States, the increase in electricity generation by coal-fired power plants has raised the level of airborne particle pollutants. Pittsburgh comes by its soot problem mostly by way of its neighbors.

Though unacceptably high in Allegheny County in 2005, the level of particle pollution began to trend downward in 2006 thanks to the installation of emission controls in power plants west of Pittsburgh, according to the county health department. While a promising start, it isn't nearly enough.

Archived