THE BROWNS BOARD

How about those Brownies

steelershittypros

Browns keep crying and losing..Everyone just laughs at them..

Keep talking trash Brownies..The Steeler Smackdown is coming in a few weeks..

The joke of the NFL is the Browns..One Retarded franchise.

Yet, again, it was your loss to that joke of a franchise which cost yinzers to miss the playoffs.

Guess someone didn't get the punchline.

Bullcrap

(If it is coming from somewhere else, it comes from West Virginia or along the Ohio River where the coal powered energy plants are. Here is an article:

The lung association says that, in the eastern United States, the increase in electricity generation by coal-fired power plants has raised the level of airborne particle pollutants. Pittsburgh comes by its soot problem mostly by way of its neighbors.

Though unacceptably high in Allegheny County in 2005, the level of particle pollution began to trend downward in 2006 thanks to the installation of emission controls in power plants west of Pittsburgh, according to the county health department. While a promising start, it isn't nearly enough.

Why is that Ohio.com article being ignored? I'm not going to say Ohio is the root of it all. Every state has it's fair share of self generated pollutants but that article is pretty glaring and it's from one of your own publications. It's not a slander piece or a blog. I really don't care. I'm simply defending the state of PA just as you're defending your own state. Only I found a article with credible experts and sources stating the opposite of what some are claiming. The end. I stopped caring 30 minutes ago.

Yet, again, it was your loss to that joke of a franchise which cost yinzers to miss the playoffs.

Guess someone didn't get the punchline

We had a 6 game losing streak. The Browns were one of 6 games. The only team that kept Pittsburgh out of the playoffs last year wore black and gold. Thanks for playing.

A half of no Super Bowls is Zero. 100% of no Super Bowls = ZERO.

No one cares about your crappy AAFC seven league backyard championships.

You will have to win 7 Super Bowls to beat us provided we don not win another one.. LOL. LOL. LOL

the funny Browns fans sure like to brag about backyard football..BACK IN THE DAY...

You haven't even got halfway to our total. Call us when you get past halfway.

Here not the article I was talking about but still a article and from OHIO.com

http://www.ohio.com/lifestyle/downing/70327262.html

I just did a quick google search. Unarguable. I guess we can put this one to rest for good. Ohio is evidently also responsible for New York and Jersey.

Even so, like I said: most of these plants come from around the Ohio River area. I have been through there, I have seen them, so, maybe there are several points about this you should take from this:

1. If you want to bitch at someone about it, bitch to the people from West Virginia, or Gallipolis, or Cincinnati, or Kentucky because they are the one sending you the stuff, not Cleveland/Akron/Canton/Youngstown

2. OK, so Ohio is where the power plants are that pollutes Pittsburgh, New York, and New Jersey. Guess who uses that power? Pittsburgh, New York, and New Jersey.

3. OK, good, so, Ohio coal plants may be polluting Pittsburgh, New York and New Jersey. Better you than us. See the video for our attitude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwXPueu-RM

A half of no Super Bowls is Zero. 100% of no Super Bowls = ZERO.

No one cares about your crappy AAFC seven league backyard championships.

You will have to win 7 Super Bowls to beat us provided we don not win another one.. LOL. LOL. LOL

the funny Browns fans sure like to brag about backyard football..BACK IN THE DAY...

Since You are "no one" perhaps that is so,

But, the fact is they all still count....whether you care or not. Ain't nothin' you can do about it.

If you died tomorrow, I would not care.

But, the fact is, you would still be dead, whether I cared or not. Ain't nothin' you can do about it.

Funny that the article is from Ohio.com, has several authorities on the issue and they're all saying the same. I guess I made it all up. The delusions I always mention are out in full force. It's scary and amusing.

Or, maybe this is more your style: It still applies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqWjTda_0S0...mp;feature=fvwp

Even so, like I said: most of these plants come from around the Ohio River area. I have been through there, I have seen them, so, maybe there are several points about this you should take from this:

1. If you want to bitch at someone about it, bitch to the people from West Virginia, or Gallipolis, or Cincinnati, or Kentucky because they are the one sending you the stuff, not Cleveland/Akron/Canton/Youngstown

2. OK, so Ohio is where the power plants are that pollutes Pittsburgh, New York, and New Jersey. Guess who uses that power? Pittsburgh, New York, and New Jersey.

3. OK, good, so, Ohio coal plants may be polluting Pittsburgh, New York and New Jersey. Better you than us. See the video for our attitude:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwXPueu-RM

Gip I don't want to get in to it. I made my point and left it alone. Pittsburgh isn't the root cause for our air quality, other stats are and that article singles out Ohio. If other states are involved great. My point was signed, sealed and delivered AND had my desired effect.

They do not count. Ask the NFL if they recognize AAFL Championships. Ask the NFL if any one of the so called championships equal a Super Bowl Championship..

Ask anyone doofus.. you poor sap.. you still compare the Browns to the elite teams 50 years later..

Since You are "no one" perhaps that is so,

But, the fact is they all still count....whether you care or not. Ain't nothin' you can do about it.

If you died tomorrow, I would not care.

But, the fact is, you would still be dead, whether I cared or not. Ain't nothin' you can do about it.

[quote name='Homotron' date='Sep 21 2010, 04:54 PM' post='195611' The delusions I always mention are out in full force. It's scary and amusing.

What about "Bitter" ? Have you mentioned how "Bitter we are? I don't think you've you said anything about how "Bitter" we Browns fans are

You just did. Thanks for the help.

Why is that Ohio.com article being ignored? I'm not going to say Ohio is the root of it all. Every state has it's fair share of self generated pollutants but that article is pretty glaring and it's from one of your own publications. It's not a slander piece or a blog. I really don't care. I'm simply defending the state of PA just as you're defending your own state. Only I found a article with credible experts and sources stating the opposite of what some are claiming. The end. I stopped caring 30 minutes ago.

Ohio.com is the online version of the Akron Beacon Journal, which is my local paper. This article was on the front page and it dealt with the merger that is about to take place between First Energy Corp and Allegheny Power. The hard copy version had a nice map of all the power plant locations in both systems. I could not find the same map on the online version of the paper. This combined power company will service nearly all of Ohio and most of PA including nearly all of Wester PA.

The only plants that are located in northern Ohio are the Davis-Besse nuclear power plant west of Sandusky and the Perry Nuclear power plant out near Painesville. That's it, and as you should know, nuclear power plants don't give off particulate pollutants. The location of the coal burners, as I said, were all south along the river. I believe there is one actually in Western PA itself. There may be another near Steubenville. There are several along the Big Sandy River that divides KY and WVA and there are others along the Ohio on both sides of the river in Ohio and WVa. You don't get any of it from greater Cleveland.

Greater Cleveland gets more pollution from Pittsburgh just on this board than we send you in the way of particulates.

Take it up with your Governor.

We had a 6 game losing streak. The Browns were one of 6 games. The only team that kept Pittsburgh out of the playoffs last year wore black and gold. Thanks for playing.

But, the specific tiebreaker that kept you out of the playoffs was losing the divisional record to Baltimore, and the game that lost you the divisional record was the loss to the Browns. If you could trade any game you lost for any other game you won (other than to another division foe) it would have been the loss to the Browns.

The Browns Super Bowl is beating Pittsburgh in the regular season..

They are such proud people..

But, the specific tiebreaker that kept you out of the playoffs was losing the divisional record to Baltimore, and the game that lost you the divisional record was the loss to the Browns. If you could trade any game you lost for any other game you won (other than to another division foe) it would have been the loss to the Browns.

Ohio.com is the online version of the Akron Beacon Journal, which is my local paper. This article was on the front page and it dealt with the merger that is about to take place between First Energy Corp and Allegheny Power. The hard copy version had a nice map of all the power plant locations in both systems. I could not find the same map on the online version of the paper. This combined power company will service nearly all of Ohio and most of PA including nearly all of Wester PA.

The only plants that are located in northern Ohio are the Davis-Besse nuclear power plant west of Sandusky and the Perry Nuclear power plant out near Painesville. That's it, and as you should know, nuclear power plants don't give off particulate pollutants. The location of the coal burners, as I said, were all south along the river. I believe there is one actually in Western PA(Midland) itself. There may be another near Steubenville(Brilliant and Empire).And one just south of Wheeling W.V All within 35 miles of each other and less than 40 miles west of Pittsburgh. There are several along the Big Sandy River that divides KY and WVA and there are others along the Ohio on both sides of the river in Ohio and WVa. You don't get any of it from greater Cleveland.

Greater Cleveland gets more pollution from Pittsburgh just on this board than we send you in the way of particulates.

They do not count. Ask the NFL if they recognize AAFL Championships. Ask the NFL if any one of the so called championships equal a Super Bowl Championship..

Ask anyone doofus.. you poor sap.. you still compare the Browns to the elite teams 50 years later..

I have been through this with Stupider Steeler fans than you and have crushed their nuts on this issue over and over and over again and again and again.

Do you want your nuts crushed too on this issue?

I mean, if you want to become a eunuch, I would be more than happy to oblige.

Or, maybe you already are one.

That thought just struck me as a possibility.

The only plants that are located in northern Ohio are the Davis-Besse nuclear power plant west of Sandusky and the Perry Nuclear power plant out near Painesville. That's it, and as you should know, nuclear power plants don't give off particulate pollutants. The location of the coal burners, as I said, were all south along the river. I believe there is one actually in Western PA itself. There may be another near Steubenville. There are several along the Big Sandy River that divides KY and WVA and there are others along the Ohio on both sides of the river in Ohio and WVa. You don't get any of it from greater Cleveland.

Still going Gip? I read the last two sentences. What part of "I proved my point and don't care aren't you getting" or are you really one of those "last word types"?

Sorry but they don't count..don't cry just man up and shut up.

Browns so called AAFC championships in a seven team league is a joke..everyone knows it..funny.

I have been through this with Stupider Steeler fans than you and have crushed their nuts on this issue over and over and over again and again and again.

Do you want your nuts crushed too on this issue?

I mean, if you want to become a eunuch, I would be more than happy to oblige.

Or, maybe you already are one.

That thought just struck me as a possibility

Sorry but they don't count..don't cry just man up and shut up.

Browns so called AAFC championships in a seven team league is a joke..everyone knows it..funny.

I'm so sorry, Uncle Albert, but we must send your eunuch back home to you. He left you a man but came back a girl:

2010 NFL

2009 NFL Super Bowl XLIV: New Orleans Saints (NFC,13-3) defeated Indianapolis Colts (AFC,14-2), Score: 31-17

2008 NFL Super Bowl XLIII: Pittsburgh Steelers (AFC,12-4) defeated Arizona Cardinals (NFC,9-7), Score: 27-23

2007 NFL Super Bowl XLII: New York Giants (NFC,10-6) defeated New England Patriots (AFC,16-0), Score: 17-14

2006 NFL Super Bowl XLI: Indianapolis Colts (AFC,12-4) defeated Chicago Bears (NFC,13-3), Score: 29-17

2005 NFL Super Bowl XL: Pittsburgh Steelers (AFC,11-5) defeated Seattle Seahawks (NFC,13-3), Score: 21-10

2004 NFL Super Bowl XXXIX: New England Patriots (AFC,14-2) defeated Philadelphia Eagles (NFC,13-3), Score: 24-21

2003 NFL Super Bowl XXXVIII: New England Patriots (AFC,14-2) defeated Carolina Panthers (NFC,11-5), Score: 32-29

2002 NFL Super Bowl XXXVII: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFC,12-4) defeated Oakland Raiders (AFC,11-5), Score: 48-21

2001 NFL Super Bowl XXXVI: New England Patriots (AFC,11-5) defeated St. Louis Rams (NFC,14-2), Score: 20-17

2000 NFL Super Bowl XXXV: Baltimore Ravens (AFC,12-4) defeated New York Giants (NFC,12-4), Score: 34-7

1999 NFL Super Bowl XXXIV: St. Louis Rams (NFC,13-3) defeated Tennessee Titans (AFC,13-3), Score: 23-16

1998 NFL Super Bowl XXXIII: Denver Broncos (AFC,14-2) defeated Atlanta Falcons (NFC,14-2), Score: 34-19

1997 NFL Super Bowl XXXII: Denver Broncos (AFC,12-4) defeated Green Bay Packers (NFC,13-3), Score: 31-24

1996 NFL Super Bowl XXXI: Green Bay Packers (NFC,13-3) defeated New England Patriots (AFC,11-5), Score: 35-21

1995 NFL Super Bowl XXX: Dallas Cowboys (NFC,12-4) defeated Pittsburgh Steelers (AFC,11-5), Score: 27-17

1994 NFL Super Bowl XXIX: San Francisco 49ers (NFC,13-3) defeated San Diego Chargers (AFC,11-5), Score: 49-26

1993 NFL Super Bowl XXVIII: Dallas Cowboys (NFC,12-4) defeated Buffalo Bills (AFC,12-4), Score: 30-13

1992 NFL Super Bowl XXVII: Dallas Cowboys (NFC,13-3) defeated Buffalo Bills (AFC,11-5), Score: 52-17

1991 NFL Super Bowl XXVI: Washington Redskins (NFC,14-2) defeated Buffalo Bills (AFC,13-3), Score: 37-24

1990 NFL Super Bowl XXV: New York Giants (NFC,13-3) defeated Buffalo Bills (AFC,13-3), Score: 20-19

1989 NFL Super Bowl XXIV: San Francisco 49ers (NFC,14-2) defeated Denver Broncos (AFC,11-5), Score: 55-10

1988 NFL Super Bowl XXIII: San Francisco 49ers (NFC,10-6) defeated Cincinnati Bengals (AFC,12-4), Score: 20-16

1987 NFL Super Bowl XXII: Washington Redskins (NFC,11-4) defeated Denver Broncos (AFC,10-4-1), Score: 42-10

1986 NFL Super Bowl XXI: New York Giants (NFC,14-2) defeated Denver Broncos (AFC,11-5), Score: 39-20

1985 NFL Super Bowl XX: Chicago Bears (NFC,15-1) defeated New England Patriots (AFC,11-5), Score: 46-10

1984 NFL Super Bowl XIX: San Francisco 49ers (NFC,15-1) defeated Miami Dolphins (AFC,14-2), Score: 38-16

1983 NFL Super Bowl XVIII: Los Angeles Raiders (AFC,12-4) defeated Washington Redskins (NFC,14-2), Score: 38-9

1982 NFL Super Bowl XVII: Washington Redskins (NFC,8-1) defeated Miami Dolphins (AFC,7-2), Score: 27-17

1981 NFL Super Bowl XVI: San Francisco 49ers (NFC,13-3) defeated Cincinnati Bengals (AFC,12-4), Score: 26-21

1980 NFL Super Bowl XV: Oakland Raiders (AFC,11-5) defeated Philadelphia Eagles (NFC,12-4), Score: 27-10

1979 NFL Super Bowl XIV: Pittsburgh Steelers (AFC,12-4) defeated Los Angeles Rams (NFC,9-7), Score: 31-19

1978 NFL Super Bowl XIII: Pittsburgh Steelers (AFC,14-2) defeated Dallas Cowboys (NFC,12-4), Score: 35-31

1977 NFL Super Bowl XII: Dallas Cowboys (NFC,12-2) defeated Denver Broncos (AFC,12-2), Score: 27-10

1976 NFL Super Bowl XI: Oakland Raiders (AFC,13-1) defeated Minnesota Vikings (NFC,11-2-1), Score: 32-14

1975 NFL Super Bowl X: Pittsburgh Steelers (AFC,12-2) defeated Dallas Cowboys (NFC,10-4), Score: 21-17

1974 NFL Super Bowl IX: Pittsburgh Steelers (AFC,10-3-1) defeated Minnesota Vikings (NFC,10-4), Score: 16-6

1973 NFL Super Bowl VIII: Miami Dolphins (AFC,12-2) defeated Minnesota Vikings (NFC,12-2), Score: 24-7

1972 NFL Super Bowl VII: Miami Dolphins (AFC,14-0) defeated Washington Redskins (NFC,11-3), Score: 14-7

1971 NFL Super Bowl VI: Dallas Cowboys (NFC,11-3) defeated Miami Dolphins (AFC,10-3-1), Score: 24-3

1970 NFL Super Bowl V: Baltimore Colts (AFC,11-2-1) defeated Dallas Cowboys (NFC,10-4), Score: 16-13

1969 NFL AFL Super Bowl IV: Kansas City Chiefs (AFL,11-3) defeated Minnesota Vikings (NFL,12-2), Score: 23-7

1968 NFL AFL Super Bowl III: New York Jets (AFL,11-3) defeated Baltimore Colts (NFL,13-1), Score: 16-7

1967 NFL AFL Super Bowl II: Green Bay Packers (NFL,9-4-1) defeated Oakland Raiders (AFL,13-1), Score: 33-14

1966 NFL AFL Super Bowl I: Green Bay Packers (NFL,12-2) defeated Kansas City Chiefs (AFL,11-2-1), Score: 35-10

1965 NFL AFL Green Bay Packers (NFL,10-3-1), Buffalo Bills (AFL,10-3-1)

1964 NFL AFL Cleveland Browns (NFL,10-3-1), Buffalo Bills (AFL,12-2)

1963 NFL AFL Chicago Bears (NFL,11-1-2), San Diego Chargers (AFL,11-3)

1962 NFL AFL Green Bay Packers (NFL,13-1), Dallas Texans (AFL,11-3)

1961 NFL AFL Green Bay Packers (NFL,11-3), Houston Oilers (AFL,10-3-1)

1960 NFL AFL Philadelphia Eagles (NFL,10-2), Houston Oilers (AFL,10-4)

1959 NFL Baltimore Colts (NFL,9-3)

1958 NFL Baltimore Colts (NFL,9-3)

1957 NFL Detroit Lions (NFL,8-4)

1956 NFL New York Giants (NFL,8-3-1)

1955 NFL Cleveland Browns (NFL,9-2-1)

1954 NFL Cleveland Browns (NFL,9-3)

1953 NFL Detroit Lions (NFL,10-2)

1952 NFL Detroit Lions (NFL,9-3)

1951 NFL Los Angeles Rams (NFL,8-4)

1950 NFL Cleveland Browns (NFL,10-2)

1949 NFL AAFC Philadelphia Eagles (NFL,11-1), Cleveland Browns (AAFC,9-1-2)

1948 NFL AAFC Philadelphia Eagles (NFL,9-2-1), Cleveland Browns (AAFC,14-0)

1947 NFL AAFC Chicago Cardinals (NFL,9-3), Cleveland Browns (AAFC,12-1-1)

1946 NFL AAFC Chicago Bears (NFL,8-2-1), Cleveland Browns (AAFC,12-2)

1945 NFL Cleveland Rams (NFL,9-1)

1944 NFL Green Bay Packers (NFL,8-2)

1943 NFL Chicago Bears (NFL,8-1-1)

1942 NFL Washington Redskins (NFL,10-1)

1941 NFL Chicago Bears (NFL,10-1)

1940 NFL Chicago Bears (NFL,8-3)

1939 NFL Green Bay Packers (NFL,9-2)

1938 NFL New York Giants (NFL,8-2-1)

1937 NFL Washington Redskins (NFL,8-3)

1936 NFL Green Bay Packers (NFL,10-1-1)

1935 NFL Detroit Lions (NFL,7-3-2)

1934 NFL New York Giants (NFL,8-5)

1933 NFL Chicago Bears (NFL,10-2-1)

1932 NFL Chicago Bears (NFL,7-1-6)

1931 NFL Green Bay Packers (NFL,12-2)

1930 NFL Green Bay Packers (NFL,10-3-1)

1929 NFL Green Bay Packers (NFL,12-0-1)

1928 NFL Providence Steam Roller (NFL,8-1-2)

1927 NFL New York Giants (NFL,11-1-1)

1926 NFL Frankford Yellow Jackets (NFL,14-1-2)

1925 NFL Chicago Cardinals (NFL,11-2-1)

1924 NFL Cleveland Bulldogs (NFL,7-1-1)

1923 NFL Canton Bulldogs (NFL,11-0-1)

1922 NFL Canton Bulldogs (NFL,10-0-2)

1921 APFA Chicago Staleys (APFA,9-1-1)

1920 APFA Akron Pros (APFA,8-0-3)

Still going Gip? I read the last two sentences. What part of "I proved my point and don't care aren't you getting" or are you really one of those "last word types"?

No, not at all. Just finishing the thought because, as I said, this information was just on the front page of the paper here this past weekend. (Plus, my reply was to a post two or three ahead of where you said you were finished)

How can pollutants that are dispersed traveling through wind have a higher toxic reading 70 miles away then at the source of them. Your logic makes zero sense just admit it.

When you take a shit does it smell worse in the kitchen?

My logic? I'm not a particulates expert. I'm going off what I've read. Take it up with the experts in that Ohio.com article and the others easily found via google. I don't really care one way or another. Pittsburgh isn't the root cause for our pollution woes and that's all I'm refuting.

Archived