THE BROWNS BOARD

Another QB Controversy and other tidbits

USFBrown

Jake if he is truely healthy. Regarding the 3rd and 3 call. We don't know what was called by the bench, it is very possible that the qb audibled out of a play for hillis and called the bomb

Actually here is a quote from another thread that indicates seneca did make the call and not dabol

With 4:05 to play and facing a third-and-2, however, Wallace decided not to try and pound the ball for a first down, or even attempt a short pass. Instead, he missed a long pass attempt to Josh Cribbs.

“Seneca liked the matchup and took a chance,” Mangini said. “It was not a bad decision, but we needed a better throw.”

Delhomme needs to come back. I'm disappointed in Seneca's play; Delhomme seemed to be

much better at finding open receivers, and getting them the ball quickly. He can also throw a freakin sideline pattern.

I don't hate Seneca, but I expected more out of him...

But, God forbid if Seneca or JD goes on IR, there is always the OLD guy... @@

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-morningrush092710

Congratulations to Daunte Culpepper(notes), whose second game for the UFL’s Sacramento Mountain Lions on Saturday was a beauty: He completed 26-of-42 passes for 374 yards and three touchdowns in a come-from-behind victory over the Florida Tuskers, throwing the winning, 33-yard TD pass to Rod Windsor with 31 seconds remaining. Back in June, Culpepper told me a major reason for his decision to play in the fledgling league was so he could share the experience of being a starting quarterback with his five children. “For sure it is [special],” Culpepper reiterated Sunday, noting that his kids were among the estimated 20,000 fans at Hughes Stadium. Personally, I’d like to see this immensely talented player get a call from one of the NFL teams in search of quality QB play. Yes, I’m talking to you Chan Gailey, and Eric Mangini, and Jack Del Rio, and Ken Whisenhunt, and …

Delhomme needs to come back. I'm disappointed in Seneca's play; Delhomme seemed to be

much better at finding open receivers, and getting them the ball quickly. He can also throw a freakin sideline pattern.

I don't hate Seneca, but I expected more out of him...

But, God forbid if Seneca or JD goes on IR, there is always the OLD guy... @@

If we signed him instead of putting in Colt I would cry myself to sleep even more-so. This is going to be a ROUGH year.

Lets just pray we can make it through without any major injuries.

Already missing D'Qwell Jackson on what is prolly the last year he will be in Cleveland.

Archived