THE BROWNS BOARD

james who?

USFBrown

Davis had some bad numbers. 4 for 9 yard I believe. Its hard to put the blame on anyone else but him when another back had 144 yards.

I didn't see the game, but it seems the Davis experiment has run its course.

At least we found our feature back in Hillis.

Davis went limping off the field after a few carries, we haven't seen much of him for some reason, perhaps he has durability problems or just bad luck its to early to tell...but what i can tell ya is hillis will be our feature back for as long as he holds out, the guy plays with the fervor of a lunatic and likely wont last to long....

Davis went limping off the field after a few carries, we haven't seen much of him for some reason, perhaps he has durability problems or just bad luck its to early to tell...but what i can tell ya is hillis will be our feature back for as long as he holds out, the guy plays with the fervor of a lunatic and likely wont last to long....

Hillis was running like a bull yesterday. He didn't run around but mostly over the ravens. Sweet to have our first 100 yard rusher and to do it to one of the top defenses in the league. Now back to what always kills us...Penalties!!! We have led in every game, we have no clue on how to finish.

Davis was slow hitting the holes yesterday, and a bit timid. When you come in to relieve a bull, you need to off-set that with quickness, not lateral running and timidness in breaking the line of scrimmage. I was a bit dissapointed in Davis yesterday ... and yes, he went out limping after slipping behind the line then getting flipped head over heels.

Just quit messing around and spell Hillis with quick strikes to Vickers and let's just pound the shit out of these teams.

I say treat Hillis like Pittsburgh treated Bettis. Just let him pound the freaking rock. None of this crap where we try to quick hit the opposing defense with a fast/quick back.

Unless it's Cribbs lining up at RB or in the Flash/WildDawg/Cyclone/whatever it's called, keep Hillis in there.

If Hillis keeps running like he did yesterday, he better find a long-term home in Cleveland, because he'll be the heart and soul of this franchise.

Davis was slow hitting the holes yesterday, and a bit timid. When you come in to relieve a bull, you need to off-set that with quickness, not lateral running and timidness in breaking the line of scrimmage. I was a bit dissapointed in Davis yesterday ... and yes, he went out limping after slipping behind the line then getting flipped head over heels.

Just quit messing around and spell Hillis with quick strikes to Vickers and let's just pound the shit out of these teams.

I was surprised at how gassed our O line and Hillis looked in the 4th, it was our line walking around w/hand on hips... not Bmores D

I would have liked to have seen some back 2 back WildDawg in the 4th ,to see if that D was up to chasing Cribbs sideline to sidline

After a face full of Hillis all day long the last thing any Defense wants to see is JCribbs lined up in the backfield.

When your side stepping guys in the backfield its hard to hit holes with authority. The play he got injured on I thought he could've turned it up field a little earlier and maybe got 3 yards, but on 2 of his carries he did a hell of a job just to get positive yardage.

Asshat, it's not like he hasn't been on the team for a while. He hasn't produced since we've got him.

Didn't he get hurt doing extra drills before the season got going last year?

Wasn't this Sunday his first game since that point?

Didn't our starter get 100+ yards against the Ravens?

Of course he hasn't produced with 13 career rushing attempts!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Archived