THE BROWNS BOARD

Hello ..Saints fan here

Strato

Just stopping in to say goodluck against the Falqueens this week....please beat them they are our most hated rival....Check out our board sometime...we would love to have some of yall stop in to discuss our game..no trash talking..unless thats what you seek...we have a smack board for that...again goodluck!

http://blackandgold.com/community/

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just stopping in to say goodluck against the Falqueens this week....please beat them they are our most hated rival....Check out our board sometime...we would love to have some of yall stop in to discuss our game..no trash talking..unless thats what you seek...we have a smack board for that...again goodluck!

Welcome aboard. My son likes the Saints as a second favorite. He knows better to root against his hometown team, at least in my house, LOL! You guys don't seem to have as high powered of an offense this year, but nevertheless still a formidable opponent, and still a contender. I'm really interested to see how we match up against the defending Super Bowl Champs should we get past the Falcons and the Steelers. I do like our chances against the Falcons. Going into Pittsburgh is going to be tough! They have one helluva homefield advantage there, and it's hard for anyone to go in and beat them! Though the Ratbirds were able to do so! Would love to see us do it as well, especially with Ben returning!

Welcome aboard. My son likes the Saints as a second favorite. He knows better to root against his hometown team, at least in my house, LOL! You guys don't seem to have as high powered of an offense this year, but nevertheless still a formidable opponent, and still a contender. I'm really interested to see how we match up against the defending Super Bowl Champs should we get past the Falcons and the Steelers. I do like our chances against the Falcons. Going into Pittsburgh is going to be tough! They have one helluva homefield advantage there, and it's hard for anyone to go in and beat them! Though the Ratbirds were able to do so! Would love to see us do it as well, especially with Ben returning!

We ,,or should i say our kicker gave the Dirty Turds that game....lol....and yeah we are missing a lot of starters on both sides the ball...just trying to hang on right now..ive always had a soft spot for the Browns...kinda remind me of us..yall have a lot of talent on that team ...I can see Colt taking over at QB oneday and with the new Alstott in Hillis things are looking up for the Browns!...

oh geez. might as well shut the boards down now lol

strato shows no mercy

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Wati till you beat them...lol

Hey man welcome to The Browns Board. I too hope we kick the shit out of the Falcons this Sunday.. as for the trolling its generally allowed here until it gets out of hand. This isn't a limp-wristed board at all. We can take our licks and we come right back with them. The falcons fans have in general been fun to talk to and haven't trolled so don't get the wrong idea.

Looking forward to the Browns vs Saints

Go Browns, Go Saints

Hey man welcome to The Browns Board. I too hope we kick the shit out of the Falcons this Sunday.. as for the trolling its generally allowed here until it gets out of hand. This isn't a limp-wristed board at all. We can take our licks and we come right back with them. The falcons fans have in general been fun to talk to and haven't trolled so don't get the wrong idea.

Looking forward to the Browns vs Saints

Go Browns, Go Saints

Yeah you rite go Browns!...yall have a decent kicker this will be an easy win for you guys...just double TG and pressure M.R...get ready.. if you win..they are the biggest crybabies in the NFL..next to Viquuen fans...

Wati till you beat them...lol

I don't get that? Since posting here in our next oppenents site I have been treated like a fellow football fan. Good info taken and given. I always go to the next teams site. Helps me better understand what I see on Sunday. Did the same before the NO game at the above mentioned site. Unlike this site I got so fed up with we are Champions I just gave up. We know your the champs. Congrats.

Thanks to Browns fans for the good discussion and hope that those of us here have added something to the mix before Sundays game!

I don't get that? Since posting here in our next oppenents site I have been treated like a fellow football fan. Good info taken and given. I always go to the next teams site. Helps me better understand what I see on Sunday. Did the same before the NO game at the above mentioned site. Unlike this site I got so fed up with we are Champions I just gave up. We know your the champs. Congrats.

Thanks to Browns fans for the good discussion and hope that those of us here have added something to the mix before Sundays game!

Nobody is buying your act ...what connection do you have to the Browns other than this upcoming game?...i have Colt...and Fujita....and win or lose to them will still be a fan ..Go Browns! and Sants!..

Towards are kicker.. but we own yall...had to give ya one for the media...8 and 2 under Payton.....that was yalls superbowl...lol....enjoy while you can...the Browns will end it soon..and we will finish yall off...that Dome yall have is Paytons...lol

Ah damn, my seasons over. Guess I'll go cry.

Hope that big head of yours doesn't explode when you lose the NFC South.

Ah damn, my seasons over. Guess I'll go cry.

Hope that big head of yours doesn't explode when you lose the NFC South.

Boo HOO...when will the Falcons win a superbowl...got to set your goals higher than the NFC south....Saints...Panthers ...and Bucs...all have been ...lol...and your team?...

Archived