THE BROWNS BOARD

Hello ..Saints fan here

Strato

gotta love this. fans from other teams come in and commence to choppin at each other. i guess it's better than hearing from some steeler quiff or the all-to-famous: BUCKY BICEPS. good luck to both your teams (except when the browns play you)!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boo HOO...when will the Falcons win a superbowl...got to set your goals higher than the NFC south....Saints...Panthers ...and Bucs...all have been ...lol...and your team?...

We're getting back there my friend, Payton didn't make it in a season. Unlike you, I can recognize the fine program he has built. But you seem to forget the crap teams before Payton. Remember when your own fans wore bags on their heads?

Hold that trophy high, you deserved it...last season. Stop by and see me at Paytons Dome and I'll buy you a beer.

Wow, I guess you have quite a bit of a rivalry there between the Falcons and the Saints.

Its probably, oh, the 30th best rivalry in the NFL. Maybe a bit higher than that. It should be a decent rivalry....born mostly out of despair historically. Both teams came into existance right around the same time and as far as I know have played in the same division ever since. They both have actually been pretty poor performers. Until the Saints broke through last year the closest either got was the Falcons title shot about 12 years ago. That was it til now. Now, they both may, indeed, be among the top 10-12 teams in the league. At least their current records appear that way.

Is this the best rivalry in the South? Could be, though if Tampa or Jax were in the same division one of those Florida rivalries could be the best.

Perhaps some of our southern dwellers could tell us which is the best southern rivalry.

Its probably, oh, the 30th best rivalry in the NFL. Maybe a bit higher than that. It should be a decent rivalry....born mostly out of despair historically. Both teams came into existance right around the same time and as far as I know have played in the same division ever since. They both have actually been pretty poor performers. Until the Saints broke through last year the closest either got was the Falcons title shot about 12 years ago. That was it til now. Now, they both may, indeed, be among the top 10-12 teams in the league. At least their current records appear that way.

Is this the best rivalry in the South? Could be, though if Tampa or Jax were in the same division one of those Florida rivalries could be the best.

Perhaps some of our southern dwellers could tell us which is the best southern rivalry.

Saints... Falcoons for sure...

Sorry Brownies..came by to wish yall luck and a dirty turd had to jump in...im done with him...anyway beat these chumps and hopefully we will help yall with the Steelers...

I can't say that I speak for all Browns fans, but I welcome discussuion with ALL NFL fans as long as they don't talk shit.... and yes even some Steelers fans! :wacko:

Sorry Brownies..came by to wish yall luck and a dirty turd had to jump in...im done with him...anyway beat these chumps and hopefully we will help yall with the Steelers...

I wouldn't count on either of those games working to your benefit....The Browns are a good team, but Mangini is still the coach and the Saints may win a few in the NFC, but when confronted with the elite in the AFC, like the Steelers, they will lose everytime.

I wouldn't count on either of those games working to your benefit....The Browns are a good team, but Mangini is still the coach and the Saints may win a few in the NFC, but when confronted with the elite in the AFC, like the Steelers, they will lose everytime.

The elite, LMAO! You just got beat, AT HOME by the Ratbirds!

Didn't they just confront the elite of the AFC in the Indianapolis Colts and come out of that winning the Super Bowl?

I am not here to defend the Saints, but if the Saints are going to "lose every time" to the AFC elite, why didn't they lose that time?

The mystery here is... how a Steeler fan can afford the internet?...

Didn't they just confront the elite of the AFC in the Indianapolis Colts and come out of that winning the Super Bowl?

I am not here to defend the Saints, but if the Saints are going to "lose every time" to the AFC elite, why didn't they lose that time?

Apples to oranges......last year, this year.

Your offense will not be able to think in our dome... Big Ben "i should be in the pen" aint never heard a crowd like he will....goodluck thinking we cant be an elite AFC team..thats what we want you to think.....

just remember that when everyone of you steelers fans brings up the 6 rings compared to our 1

6 rings with the latest one coming 2 years ago might as well be 100 years ago

the steelers are not a top team in the AFC as much as some people like to believe it

they really havent beaten anyone really good this year aside from the falcons whom the saints also took into OT

it will be interesting to see how the steelers do this season considering they are a completely different team than they were in the early 2000's

We're getting back there my friend, Payton didn't make it in a season. Unlike you, I can recognize the fine program he has built. But you seem to forget the crap teams before Payton. Remember when your own fans wore bags on their heads?

Hold that trophy high, you deserved it...last season. Stop by and see me at Paytons Dome and I'll buy you a beer.

They are riding a high from last year.We just showed the rest of the league how to beat them.We beat them 62-7 on opening day in 1971 and that goes down as one of the worst opening day losses any team has ever had...lol..

They are riding a high from last year.We just showed the rest of the league how to beat them.We beat them 62-7 on opening day in 1971 and that goes down as one of the worst opening day losses any team has ever had...lol..

[/quote

The Champs..maybe one day old Falcoon.....maybe'''lol

Your offense will not be able to think in our dome... Big Ben "i should be in the pen" aint never heard a crowd like he will....goodluck thinking we cant be an elite AFC team..thats what we want you to think.....

The only thing teams have to do against the 'aints to be in a position to win is run the ball. The 09 defense was successful because of TOs. As I posted on your MBs (saints report) which was then echoed by Jimmy Johnson and Howie Long, the top defenses year in and year out are built on manning up and stopping plays consistently. Without the TOs, your defense is barely even average. Your run defense is horrible.

Your team had a great 09, and props for it, but this isn't 09. All the noise in the world isn't going to change the fact that your team had a nearly perfect combination of performance and luck to make it to the SB title. For instance, one fewer bone-headed passes by Favre and you're watching the SB on tv. Bottom line is, with a struggling offense not carrying the D and a defense that isn't getting all the bounces, your team looks very, very average.

The only thing teams have to do against the 'aints to be in a position to win is run the ball. The 09 defense was successful because of TOs. As I posted on your MBs (saints report) which was then echoed by Jimmy Johnson and Howie Long, the top defenses year in and year out are built on manning up and stopping plays consistently. Without the TOs, your defense is barely even average. Your run defense is horrible.

Your team had a great 09, and props for it, but this isn't 09. All the noise in the world isn't going to change the fact that your team had a nearly perfect combination of performance and luck to make it to the SB title. For instance, one fewer bone-headed passes by Favre and you're watching the SB on tv. Bottom line is, with a struggling offense not carrying the D and a defense that isn't getting all the bounces, your team looks very, very average.

That`s the truth there Thanatos!..you owned that Ain`t fan with that post pard;-)

Just stopping in to say goodluck against the Falqueens this week....please beat them they are our most hated rival....Check out our board sometime...we would love to have some of yall stop in to discuss our game..no trash talking..unless thats what you seek...we have a smack board for that...again goodluck!

http://blackandgold.com/community/

Welcome Strato, We will do our best to acommadate you on taking out the Falcans. We have had alot of success in our all time meetings with them. Good luck to you (except when you play us of course).

My hats off to you for winning the SB.

We are only 4 games into the 2010 season. Tell us, how many elite AFC teams have the Saints faced this season so far? (answer: none, they have played all NFC teams thus far, ergo the number of times the Saints have lost to an elite AFC team thus far this year is exactly -0-)

And if we are not going to count last year, how are we going to know who the "elite" AFC teams are until closer to the end of this season? A team that is 3-1 now could be 3-3 in two weeks time.

Archived