THE BROWNS BOARD

Suggestions for TJ WARD Video

Kosar_For_President

Although I liked the video portion of this, the song has to go. Everyone suggest a one song and I will make a poll. Then CLEVELandMILIDH can put that in the new video.

My suggestion: Seek and Destroy by Metallica. At the beginning so a black faded in and out with the intro, then when James Hetfield yells "All Right", use that for a que for the first hit in the video. Just a suggestion.

Although I liked the video portion of this, the song has to go. Everyone suggest a one song and I will make a poll. Then CLEVELandMILIDH can put that in the new video.

My suggestion: Seek and Destroy by Metallica. At the beginning so a black faded in and out with the intro, then when James Hetfield yells "All Right", use that for a que for the first hit in the video. Just a suggestion.

Im not gonna change it for this video, but the next one I make I'll use the winner of the poll.

Im not gonna change it for this video, but the next one I make I'll use the winner of the poll.

Well if we are voting then I say LEAVE THE SONG THE SAME! And keep adding to the video with great new clips! Ward is awesome and no song gets you pumped up like Bodies by Drowning Pool. If that song doesn't get you fired up there is something wrong with you.

There are some other good suggestions but THIS is the song that should be used. Don't fix what isn't broken. Thank you for the video AND THE AUDIO.

Archived