THE BROWNS BOARD

Defensive backs

dawg08

Well for one you can start giving Haden the starting spot over Eric Wright. It is crazy that we have left Wright in this long to just get burnt every single game.

I agree.

Haden might bet burnt, as any corner will, but Joe has ball skills and tries to knock a pass down. EW looks lost while looking for the ball.

I really don't understand why Joe isn't out with the 1's.

Instead of pressing Haden into action, the defensive staff should replace Eric Wright with a delicious bag of potato chips. When opposing players run deep routes, they may stop to grab a handful of chips and forget to continue running to the endzone. This tactic may prevent more TD receptions than Wright has all season!

You only have two starters who can play. Brown is mediocre and Ward is

a rookie. Wright has proven that not only that he can't guard anyone but

he also can't tackle.The first TD over him was a poorly thrown ball. If he could

have located it,he could have easily made a play on it. On the scond TD ( argueably

the play of the game) he showed he couldn't tackle. He had Ward wrapped up at the

4 yard line and let him get in for the TD.

Elam is softer than tissue paper. He makes NO impact plays. If he is blitzing trust

me he won't get there. On one of Mendenhall's runs toward the sideline Elam

avoided contact and almost whiffed on the tackle.Ward on the other hand hit

Mendenhall on a run around end and stopped him in his tracks.

Get Haden into the game.Put Mike Adams in at safety besides Ward and try to hide

Wright in coverage.

I want to know why the hell Mike Wallace was Wide Open on that 50 yd pass?!?! He wasnt even running fast and no one was near him. Didnt the coaching staff feel it was imperative to make sure one of the fastest wr in the league was at least covered, or maybe even double covered on occasion?

This was a typical loss for the Browns: play solid most of the game but make costly turnovers (punt return) and give up huge chunks of yardage

You only have two starters who can play. Brown is mediocre and Ward is

a rookie. Wright has proven that not only that he can't guard anyone but

he also can't tackle.The first TD over him was a poorly thrown ball. If he could

have located it,he could have easily made a play on it. On the scond TD ( argueably

the play of the game) he showed he couldn't tackle. He had Ward wrapped up at the

4 yard line and let him get in for the TD.

Elam is softer than tissue paper. He makes NO impact plays. If he is blitzing trust

me he won't get there. On one of Mendenhall's runs toward the sideline Elam

avoided contact and almost whiffed on the tackle.Ward on the other hand hit

Mendenhall on a run around end and stopped him in his tracks.

Get Haden into the game.Put Mike Adams in at safety besides Ward and try to hide

Wright in coverage.

The play that Elem wiffed on the side line would have gone for at least another 10 or a long TD if the o linemen hadn't tackled his other guy.

Archived