THE BROWNS BOARD

Congratulations

CantonLegend

im here to eat my crow.....to tell you how badly you guys kicked our ass today. to cry a little bit. and to congratulate you guys on a perfectly played game

the saints were outcoached today.....starting with the first punt return all the way to the fake punt and halfback pass

you guys played exactly the type of football that wins games.

you ran the ball successfully....and your QB didnt lose the game.....the defense looked very good and it made our offense look very bad

i noticed some defensive packages even had your defense playing with no defensive linemen......blitzing a few LBs and dropping everybody back into coverage was a very interesting scheme and gameplan and it was executed to perfection

as a saints fan its embarrassing to see a team scout my team so well that they dont even have to play defensive linemen.

i hope other teams didnt watch this game because my team is in for a long season if we cant play any better than this and our coachin staff is in for a huge reality check......its not 2009 anymore

congrats brownies and fans and i wish you guys luck the rest of the season

Wow Impressive. And I told you guys a couple weeks ago You season is NOT Over yet. Nice win !!

Thanks....not that it really needed it, but with that, I would respectfully ask the ref/ref's who changed your name to restore your name.

We played you guys pretty well. The game was closer than the score indicated.

We are on the rise my man.

im here to eat my crow.....to tell you how badly you guys kicked our ass today. to cry a little bit. and to congratulate you guys on a perfectly played game

the saints were outcoached today.....starting with the first punt return all the way to the fake punt and halfback pass

you ran the ball successfully....and your QB didnt lose the game.....the defense looked very good and it made our offense look very bad

i noticed some defensive packages even had your defense playing with no defensive linemen......blitzing a few LBs and dropping everybody back into coverage was a very interesting scheme and gameplan and it was executed to perfection

as a saints fan its embarrassing to see a team scout my team so well that they dont even have to play defensive linemen.

i hope other teams didnt watch this game because my team is in for a long season if we cant play any better than this and our coachin staff is in for a huge reality check......its not 2009 anymore

Its nice to be able to actually say the browns out coached the saints or anyone but they did!

Player execution and especially the defense was rage'n with the cajuns but the special teams and colts offense did their part to, a very wellexecuted game at every level by the browns!

Anyone else notice that Mangini looked very upset about something throughout the game but looked very distraught at the end?

Thanks....not that it really needed it, but with that, I would respectfully ask the ref/ref's who changed your name to restore your name.

Its kool I wish my Buns were made of Steel... but My Steel has a Protective Coating of Fat ... even though I play Basketball 3 days a week.... LOL> It was a Nice Win . I was at the Bar watching the Steelers and sneaking Peaks at the Browns on the Screen ... I was Like Wow. And Every Time I looked Up I said Wow Again.

I had said BEFORE our Game last week and Look Back... that IF We didnt come out Ready to Play last week LOOK OUT. 2-5 means Not a Lot when you have been in EVERY Game. The Game IN Cleveland will be a WAR... Old school Clev-Pgh !!

Its kool I wish my Buns were made of Steel... but My Steel has a Protective Coating of Fat ... even though I play Basketball 3 days a week.... LOL> It was a Nice Win . I was at the Bar watching the Steelers and sneaking Peaks at the Browns on the Screen ... I was Like Wow. And Every Time I looked Up I said Wow Again.

I can change it from BUNSofSTEEL08 to BUNofSTEEL08?

LOL

Imagine how good our D will be when he switch Haden in at starter and have Wright ride the bench until we go into the Nickle. Seriously I didn't see any effort out of Wright today and at least when Haden or Brown get blown in coverage, they hustle and still make the tackle.

Can't agree more... The only thing Wright did good today was the throw from Cribbs on the Return... He was beaten badley on the TD that was called back..

I've never seen a Saints fan eat his crow. When we beat the Saints earlier this year, they made excuse after excuse.

We did a great job doing what we had to do. You guys talked shit and got beat-down. That's great for the NFL.

Yes! Our Browns win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy F--king B Day to me!!!!!!!!

Good Bless my children and Vanessa for putting up for me all of these years; I love you very much

GO BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's my birthday to! Talk about the best present ever lol.

Thanks man.We are a year away from contention, it just sucks that we are in the same division as the Ravens and Steelers. A good draft and a couple of offseason signings within the organization Example "ROTH" and we will be good to go. Go Browns

I don't think Mangini has been outcoached in one single game this year. most losses were due to lack of big time playmakers and untimely penalties. Saints had a few injuries but don't talk to me about injuries. The difference vs Saints was superior executon and discipline. 3 penalties today..no turnovers..created 4 turnovers..This has been Mangini's creed since day one. Oh and beat a defending Super Bowl champ to 2 freakin years in a row...this year with a rookie QB..Mangini and Staff A+

Thanks man.We are a year away from contention, it just sucks that we are in the same division as the Ravens and Steelers. A good draft and a couple of offseason signings within the organization Example "ROTH" and we will be good to go. Go Browns

just think how good the AFC North is going to be then. give cantonlegend credit for posting this thread and giving us props. next two games are going to be THE litmus test of how good we really are.

We did great, didn't we? I haven't seen such a well coached game in a LONG time. Now the bye week. I see hope in the future.

I wasn't able to watch the game as we were on the way to Cincinnati, where my Wife's Brother is in Hospice care, but we listened on the way down. From what I heard & the highlights I've seen, this game was a flat out COACHING win & our entire Coaching staff should get game balls. Hats off to them all.

I have always said that I can accept losses, IF we lose by playing aggressively.....Well, we WON this one by playing aggressively! Colt's stats were far from mind blowing, but he made NO mistakes against an opportunistic defense that thrives on turnovers.

GREAT JOB BROWNS!!!

Mike

Archived