THE BROWNS BOARD

New Movie

Westside Steve

That Obama is a Muslim was pretty significant, or that he wasn't a citizen.

I'm waiting for liberals to realize that things are wrong in Obamao land, instead of dissing conservatives

like good little Manson family members.

It's time to quit the cult, libs. And start realizing that the emotionalism is leading you away from

logically thinking about what is really going on.

Nothing emotional in calling people Manson family members. :huh:

There are no liberals (even cult ones) other than the ones who think there are terrible things going wrong in Obama land.

It's interesting that the idea is that we as Americans all know that everything non-conservative is wrong, and that we are all center-right politically.

Yet the major message from the pundits is that liberals are running and ruining everything.

From my point of view the 2 major parties are very similar. They're both controlled by money.

I think it's alright that you believe what these guys tell you to believe. It will probably be all good in the end.

I didn't do any such thing. Not at all. I simply made a comparison between the

insane, fierce dedication to Manson by family members, and the liberals insane, fierce

dedication to the liberal dissing of conservatives. I simply made a point about the irrationality

of liberals behavior.

Completely different scenarios. But disturbingly, still insane, and fierce. I'm making a statement

about the blind, bellicose, extremely intense, dedicated, complete sell out to liberal talking points,

regardless of fact, or reason, or humanity.

The liberals attack is just gleefully parroting nonsense political phrases, regardless that anybody

with common sense can easily disprove those phrases, and refute them.

but those libs just wait and bring those phrases up again later, somehow inferring that they "won" the last

time it was brought up. Maybe they think the rest of us will just get tired eventually, and let them continue

unabated.

Nope. We'll "stand our ground, and we won't... back....down". Besides, it's fun. :D

I didn't do any such thing. Not at all. I simply made a comparison between the

insane, fierce dedication to Manson by family members, and the liberals insane, fierce

dedication to the liberal dissing of conservatives. I simply made a point about the irrationality

of liberals behavior.

Completely different scenarios. But disturbingly, still insane, and fierce. I'm making a statement

about the blind, bellicose, extremely intense, dedicated, complete sell out to liberal talking points,

regardless of fact, or reason, or humanity.

The liberals attack is just gleefully parroting nonsense political phrases, regardless that anybody

with common sense can easily disprove those phrases, and refute them.

but those libs just wait and bring those phrases up again later, somehow inferring that they "won" the last

time it was brought up. Maybe they think the rest of us will just get tired eventually, and let them continue

unabated.

Nope. We'll "stand our ground, and we won't... back....down". Besides, it's fun. :D

I think I get it.

From the view point of, what you consider, a rational conservative these so called "liberals" aren't "actually" Manson Family members.

Also-

Where a conservative is not disturbingly, insane, and fierce or blind, bellicose, extremely intense, dedicated, complete sell out to talking points, regardless of fact, or reason, or humanity, or gleefully parroting nonsense political phrases, regardless that anybody with common sense can easily disprove those phrases, and refute them and just waiting to bring those phrases up again later, somehow inferring that they "won" the last time it was brought up so that the rest of us will just get tired eventually, and let them continue unabated,

a liberal will.

Got it.

You're right. This is fun!

simple example:

Most of us conservatives and independents can criticize Pres Bush.

But not one liberal here has criticized Obamao.

IOW's, liberals belong, and they always act like they are afraid of not belonging.

Conservatives and independents just want problems solved, and freely analyze

issues in terms of their own values.

Liberals have no values. They just belong, and for the lack of self-actualization,

they conform forever to the talking points issued by higher level members of their group.

There are exceptions. Chris Mathews has been criticizing Obamao. But I don't know where

his honest appraisal was during the election....

simple example:

Most of us conservatives and independents can criticize Pres Bush.

But not one liberal here has criticized Obamao.

IOW's, liberals belong, and they always act like they are afraid of not belonging.

Conservatives and independents just want problems solved, and freely analyze

issues in terms of their own values.

Liberals have no values. They just belong, and for the lack of self-actualization,

they conform forever to the talking points issued by higher level members of their group.

There are exceptions. Chris Mathews has been criticizing Obamao. But I don't know where

his honest appraisal was during the election....

So who was Juan Emanual calling "Retards" and why was he doing it?

Also, how much of Rush's commentary is criticism of Republicans?

How about Fox's?

You're right about the conservative's insurmountable need to control. They see democrats in power as a problem and they do what they need to do to solve that problem.

A conservative also accepts the simplest solution as being the best. It's why they were historically the Kings of negative campaigning.

They've also given us other wonderfully thought out conservative values such as, "Drill Baby Drill" and, "Just bomb Iran".

And, "If the economy sucks, stop giving money to poor people and give it to the rich people".

The whole, "belonging due to the lack of self actualization" theory is almost a dead-on description of the Tea Party.

It was formed and motivated by Fox celebrities and conservative pundits.

You have no moral monopoly on God, Patriotism, Economic solutions, Intelligence, or even hatred for Osama Bin Laden.

So just go ahead and beat your chest and be a hater of other Americans because it pisses you off that people sometimes think you're wrong. :rolleyes:

Hey lets agree that everybody's guys might anve called somebody elses guys mean names.

Dog I'd be surprised if a great number of "working men" eat their lunch in a truck with no escape for the brainwashing waves below the audio portion of the Limbaugh show.

Around here it seems like sports stations run Jim Rome at noon so these poor fellows should be able to find other entertainment.

WSS

Rush, Hannity, and Beck have all three criticized Republicans.

I LISTEN to their shows. I don't just go by what your progressive cult leaders say.

And Reps are not perfect either.

But you never heard a Republican house maj leader say "we have to pass this bill so we know

what's in it" eh?

We've never had a Rep pres who goes overseas and says stupid negative crap about us as a country, til

Obamao.

Code Pink says the progressive cult is totally corrupt by the acceptance of the Dems, as well as

"I voted for the war, before I was against it".

It's time to throw every bum out, that has no courage, no AMERICAN values, and no desire to

be working FOR the American people, not AGAINST THEM.

It isn't about party. It's about America. The good ship America HAS been put back on an AMERICAN course.

And the bark HAS fallen off the ugly Obamao tree.

It is what it is... meaning... absolutely true. And anybody can tell you, I've been saying these things for

months and months.

Rush, Hannity, and Beck have all three criticized Republicans.

I LISTEN to their shows. I don't just go by what your progressive cult leaders say.

And Reps are not perfect either.

But you never heard a Republican house maj leader say "we have to pass this bill so we know

what's in it" eh?

We've never had a Rep pres who goes overseas and says stupid negative crap about us as a country, til

Obamao.

Code Pink says the progressive cult is totally corrupt by the acceptance of the Dems, as well as

"I voted for the war, before I was against it".

It's time to throw every bum out, that has no courage, no AMERICAN values, and no desire to

be working FOR the American people, not AGAINST THEM.

It isn't about party. It's about America. The good ship America HAS been put back on an AMERICAN course.

And the bark HAS fallen off the ugly Obamao tree.

It is what it is... meaning... absolutely true. And anybody can tell you, I've been saying these things for

months and months.

Listen, I get it. You hate liberals and Obama.

It just seems that, even tough you claim different, you think the R or the D or the I or the T by a politician's name is going to make a difference about who runs the country.

I understand that you believe that "conservative" values will save the day and that conservative are all cool while liberal pundits are spawn of the devil.

And Obama is really, really, really, more evil than any of his predecessors.

At least you're not a fanatic zealot. :wacko:

Archived