THE BROWNS BOARD

Forgive me

VaporTrail

I voted straight ticket Dem. I had no idea what was going on in the elections, and just mailed my ballot.

What influenced my vote was a tirade by my roommate on Friday night. He was shitfaced, and went on this 30 minute racial tirade about how he hated niggers and jews and chinks and anyone whose blood wasn't pure white. When I brought up that I was part Filipino, he said it didn't matter because I hated all minorities, too (which, actually, I don't). He then went on to say how he wanted to kick all of the minorities out of the US and into a separate country.

He then went on to say how anyone who wasn't a conservative should go back to the USSR.

He said that anyone that voted for Obama should have been shot. I then pointed out how I was liberal and did vote for Obama.

He proceeded to tell me that he was going to grab his throwing knife with which he could kill me from 600 yards away with. He said he was going to stab me in the back of my back. When I asked him if he meant my chest, he got pissed off and went upstairs.

Half-expecting him to come back down with a knife, I slept with the people downstairs just in case.

I have never voted straight-ticket. I don't condone it. However, I can sleep well knowing that I nullified this crazy's vote.

I voted straight ticket Dem. I had no idea what was going on in the elections, and just mailed my ballot.

What influenced my vote was a tirade by my roommate on Friday night. He was shitfaced, and went on this 30 minute racial tirade about how he hated niggers and jews and chinks and anyone whose blood wasn't pure white. When I brought up that I was part Filipino, he said it didn't matter because I hated all minorities, too (which, actually, I don't). He then went on to say how he wanted to kick all of the minorities out of the US and into a separate country.

He then went on to say how anyone who wasn't a conservative should go back to the USSR.

He said that anyone that voted for Obama should have been shot. I then pointed out how I was liberal and did vote for Obama.

He proceeded to tell me that he was going to grab his throwing knife with which he could kill me from 600 yards away with. He said he was going to stab me in the back of my back. When I asked him if he meant my chest, he got pissed off and went upstairs.

Half-expecting him to come back down with a knife, I slept with the people downstairs just in case.

I have never voted straight-ticket. I don't condone it. However, I can sleep well knowing that I nullified this crazy's vote.

You are just as bad as him. Voting emotionally. His voting involved a knife, yours a pen.

Vapor, all kidding aside, this dude sounds like a real nut job. I would ask for a change in dorm rooms, or another person, or keep a gun locked an loaded in case this nut job goes off again. Remember that Korean dude at Virginia Tech who killed the 30 plus people. Just saying.

University of Dayton. Catholic school. Whitest university in Ohio, lol. Oh yeah, he also bitched about how he thought Protestants were idiots, and that people that didn't believe in Christ should leave the country, too.

Then he bitched about how doctors are liars and how cancer doesn't really kill anyone. Too bad this girl that was here had a relative die of leukemia. We were all laughing our asses off. I don't think he'd actually ever hurt anyone, but his views are xxxxed up.

University of Dayton. Catholic school. Whitest university in Ohio, lol. Oh yeah, he also bitched about how he thought Protestants were idiots, and that people that didn't believe in Christ should leave the country, too.

Then he bitched about how doctors are liars and how cancer doesn't really kill anyone. Too bad this girl that was here had a relative die of leukemia. We were all laughing our asses off. I don't think he'd actually ever hurt anyone, but his views are xxxxed up.

That's usually what victims say, after the fact.

Dodging the issues?

Dont go to an RA, they wont do anything. Go see the dean of students and write out a formal complaint. Get a few witneses to sign it as well.

Sounds like this guy is as radical as the new black panthers. But he did provoke your selection in voting on your feelings and not on the issues.

Man up and dont allow anyone to make anything a black and white racial issue that will cause you to make wrong decisions in your voting.

Those who allow others to create a division because of race should not be in politics and it seems the left love this issue as their last attempt at staying in office.

Yeah, there's no need to live with that, and I can't imagine them having a problem moving you.

You're the only one who can know if he's just a drunken asshole or a dangerous person.

Either way you oughta be allowed to bail.

As to the straight ticket, why not?

If the ideals and programs of one party appeal to you why vote for others who would be duty bound to prevent those policies from happening?

If you're actually a "progressive" how egregious must the offense of the progressive candidate be that you'd prefer the NeoCon? or vice versa?

WSS

Dodging the issues?

Dont go to an RA, they wont do anything. Go see the dean of students and write out a formal complaint. Get a few witneses to sign it as well.

Sounds like this guy is as radical as the new black panthers. But he did provoke your selection in voting on your feelings and not on the issues.

Man up and dont allow anyone to make anything a black and white racial issue that will cause you to make wrong decisions in your voting.

Those who allow others to create a division because of race should not be in politics and it seems the left love this issue as their last attempt at staying in office.

This is one of my favorite posts ever. What comes after "unhinged"?

Well, I would report the tirade to authorities at the school. All too often,

this stuff gets laughed off, and the rationalizations of "of course he didn't mean any of it, he was kidding" go on...

but if a disaster hits and this nutcase acts out, all of the students and families will say:

"Why didn't someone get that killer some help before he lost it and went violent?"

Watched the Browns game today with the roommates. He was getting wayyy too excited about Hillis being white. Said so much racist shit. I just smiled when the commercial for Pacquiao came on and I bragged about how a Filipino is beating the shit out of everyone and is currently the best boxer in the world.

Watched the Browns game today with the roommates. He was getting wayyy too excited about Hillis being white. Said so much racist shit. I just smiled when the commercial for Pacquiao came on and I bragged about how a Filipino is beating the shit out of everyone and is currently the best boxer in the world.

Yea, that dude is one bad ass fighter. A natural boxer.

Archived