THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Tailgate party Notice- Jets

roach

Grilln-n-Chillin_logo314x59.jpg

Grill'n-n-Chill'n Trailer Sales will be providing us with two Grills for Sundays Tailgate Party. Anyone interested in purchasing these fantastic "Kitchen on Wheels" can save $100 on an exclusive offer only allotted to The Browns Board. Print this coupon (link) and contact Grill'n-n-Chill'n directly to redeem upon purchase.

2010TBB01Atg_640x343.png

If anyone has extra tickets that they want to get rid of, or are looking for tickets, please drop me an email at stan@createns.com

I prefer you drop me an email and not post such info here, as I want to furnish tickets to those who contacted me first.

Also, for those looking to congregate on Friday & Saturday night, let me know where your staying at so I can coordinate some carpools or pick locations to gather that will accomodate.

Thanks,

Julie McCoy, "Your Cruise Director"

crap. i had a blast last year and wanted to make it back up this year again. i'll be in no shape to move sunday morning though after my bachelor party saturday night. have fun guys.

Tell me about it. I partied until 3:30am on Saturday Night ... then sprang-up to tailgate like a spring chicken on Sunday (at least that's the way I remember it).

That was a year ago, so my memory might be a little sketchy But you not only spang to life sunday morning, but you gathered fire wood, prepared potato soup, dressed yourself and your wife. ( just cant bring myself to calling her hag) and picked up marko and myself. The only people to beat us to parking lot were the Brits. Remember that was a 4 o clock start. That meant a lot of tailgating time. Soooooo, with 3 hours less of taigaiting this year that leaves time for 3 hours more on saturday night. Right ?

Just got back a hour or so ago from yesterdays game and event.

I'll be heading back on Friday.

Ed....sounds like there is going to be a big crowd.....I'll pack my camp table just in case it is needed. If you need anything else, let me know.

At least at this point I have 1 extra seat available. I am going to post it up on another board I visit since nothing has come from announcing it here....I am sure after last weeks game there will be some renewed interest. I'll hold off on making a decision for a day or two in case someone over here needs a ticket.

Tell me about it. I partied until 3:30am on Saturday Night ... then sprang-up to tailgate like a spring chicken on Sunday (at least that's the way I remember it).

Actually Stan I took a photo of you Sunday morning at the tailgate. Herewith is the kind of chicken Stan really was:

100_1566.JPG

Count me in for two, I will be there early. The temps should be great for the game! Can't wait to see Marko, Zombo and Keith again. And meet all of the new folks. Oh and see Manginious and the Browns exact a little revenge two weeks in a row! The Jets had a tough game in Detroit yesterday and they are ripe for the picking!!!!

Go Browns!

Jets week is finally here, so let the good times roll! Please drop us a line here if you'll be attending, along with the size of you party.

Go Browns!

I wish I could be there.........but Joe will be in Italy......Howie Dawg tell him hi.......he will give Stan the monies for the tixs......tell him to take twenty out and put it in the kitty for me and Joe

Yes of course I will be there plus one guest also, hopefully Howie and G will bring over some more British luck for this game to, not had a good two game winning visit for while so is overdue :ph34r:

Ed, The Grill'n-n-Chill'n crew will have about six guys in their party again. They will be there early again with the same (2) grill set-ups. They plan to park where they did last time and unload from the street.

I'm going to pile as many hot chicks in my soccer mom van that I can fit ... can't give you a raw number just yet Ed, it will depend if they bulk up the space by wearing cowboy boots, or wanting to bring along a brass pole, or if they can even save on space by being ambidextrously flexible.

I just washed the van, and it's looking hot.

My good friend Ballpeen tells me you guys throw a helluva party. I'd like to add my name to the list of attendees for this tailgate if it's not too late. I'll also be bringing a friend.

What better way to spend a Sunday than good food, good cheer and watching the Browns kick the ass of the NY Jets!!!

Thanks for your efforts and I'll see you all on Sunday.

It's that time of year again - Whooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I say we start the tailgate at 6.30am - seriously. I wait 365 freaking days for this one day and it goes in a blink of an eye - as we have a 1pm KO I say let's go early!!

I'm far more excited than a man of my age should be about this - what the hell - I love you guys.

See you Sunday.

Howie.

It's that time of year again - Whooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I say we start the tailgate at 6.30am - seriously. I wait 365 freaking days for this one day and it goes in a blink of an eye - as we have a 1pm KO I say let's go early!!

I'm far more excited than a man of my age should be about this - what the hell - I love you guys.

See you Sunday.

Howie.

I was shooting for 7:00am, but if you want to go at 6:30am, I will be there.

See you Sunday.

Howie.

I planned on rolling in at 7, about the time I did last Sunday. Seeing as I wake up by 5am every day...I'll just shower up, dress, and head on down.

The advanced weather is high of 49 with rain.

TO MUCH BEER ... Please Help

A youth baseball program has contacted us with a problem. They ordered too much beer for last weekends fundraiser and have over (10)Ten cases of Budweiser to sell. If you need beer for Sundays Tailgate Party, please consider purchasing it from us at $17.00 per case. We will provide the beer on ice in a cooler for you to use during the party, but will need the coolers back afterwards. All money will go back to the youth baseball programs general fund to off-set the over-expenditure.

To order a case of Budweiser, please send inquiry to stan@createns.com

Thank-you for helping.

149249_1491369440476_1121215240_31226758

Archived