THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey guys

silverbackattack

Sorry. Steelers. Silverback is the nickname for James Harrison.

We call him Roid Monkey ... a little more accurate.

Your first post didn't have a question it. What are we supposed to respond to?

Yes, we played well and you got crushed ... nice observation.

Zombo

We call him Roid Monkey ... a little more accurate.

Your first post didn't have a question it. What are we supposed to respond to?

Yes, we played well and you got crushed ... nice observation.

Zombo

Harrison is one of the best football players in the world. You wish you

had a LB like that. You don't. Not even close.

He is a wrecking ball. He even crushed one of your fans after they

ran on to the field. That was completely awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ5LYv49wtQ

Harrison is one of the best football players in the world. You wish you

had a LB like that. You don't. Not even close.

He is a wrecking ball. He even crushed one of your fans after they

ran on to the field. That was completely awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ5LYv49wtQ

Ray Lewis is better. However Harrison hails from Kent State so hes not bad in my book.

Nice game. You want toe to toe vs. a contender. Pgh got crushed by Brady and Belichick.

Looking forward to our game.

Hell hath no fury like a Belichick coached team coming off a total bitchslapppin beatdown as the Patriots experienced in Cleveland.......Your team was overpowered by superior coaching and inspired players..

Count on being exposed again come week 17 in Cleveland...

If this is going to turn into ANOTHER Steeler/Brown hate thread, its gonna be closed. Please make this a productive topic!!

Are these posts any less productive than admin pimping "I HATE THE STEEELERS (t shirt) the New Offiicial Tee of the Browns Board"?????

Didn't think so.

Are these posts any less productive than admin pimping "I HATE THE STEEELERS (t shirt) the New Offiicial Tee of the Browns Board"?????

Didn't think so.

That was promotion of merchandise and not promotion of hate. Yes, the merchandise promotes hate but the thread itself does not promote hate, such as this one does.

If this is going to turn into ANOTHER Steeler/Brown hate thread, its gonna be closed. Please make this a productive topic!!

Pro tip: (no, not my penis) Stop flashing your mod powers all around in every thread and do your dirty work behind the scenes. ;)

That was promotion of merchandise and not promotion of hate. Yes, the merchandise promotes hate but the thread itself does not promote hate, such as this one does.

Maybe you should peruse the t shirt thread (no pun intended). Somehow i didn't sense a lot of loving amongst the posters.

Really, why would you want to stomp on 'hateful' squealboy threads? You would have faithful, longtime members jumpin' ship en masse. C'mon!!!

The tshirt does NOT promote hatred. It is simply honest in explaining a simple reaction of Browns fans, to

how much the squeeler stink, how stupid they are, and how much Harrison is a warped, pouty little beechnut

who probably sleeps with Bun Rothlicksbooger.

No hate, though. @@

Maybe you should peruse the t shirt thread (no pun intended). Somehow i didn't sense a lot of loving amongst the posters.

Really, why would you want to stomp on 'hateful' squealboy threads? You would have faithful, longtime members jumpin' ship en masse. C'mon!!!

And i dont wanna stop them, believe me. But at least be creative! Its always the same old "I hate the Steelers. They are all inbred hicks blah blah blah".

SPICE IT UP!!!

Didn't think so.

For your info, assclown. The 'I HATE THE STEELERS' T-Shirts are a replica of our Tailgate Partys founder. It's kind of a tribute to him for wearing such a shirt wind, rain, snow, or shine for well over a decade. It's a mainstay here with our group and a piece of the event that others could take home with them.

It's not the 'NEW' official Tee, it is what the Browns Board arrived from and an icon.

Yeah ... you look foolish commenting on the shirts. Just shut-up and sit back down now.

Chef%20Ed.jpg

For your info, assclown. The 'I HATE THE STEELERS' T-Shirts are a replica of our Tailgate Partys founder. It's kind of a tribute to him for wearing such a shirt wind, rain, snow, or shine for well over a decade. It's a mainstay here with our group and a piece of the event that others could take home with them.

It's not the 'NEW' official Tee, it is what the Browns Board arrived from and an icon.

Chef%20Ed.jpg

I'll vouch for that! I've never seen Ed when he wasn't attached to his "I HATE THE STEELERS" t-shirt. Granted, I've only seen Ed at Browns Board tailgates, but the shirt has been ever present since back in the 20th century.

Squeeler fans are here because they want to be a part of an exciting team on the rise instead of a rapidly declining, over-rated bunch of thugs that will be with the Bengals in the bottom of the conference standings next year and years to come.

Yeah ... you look foolish commenting on the shirts. Just shut-up and sit back down now.

Chef%20Ed.jpg

LOL and thanks. Actually, i wore out my first "I HATE THE STEELERS" t-shirt with the old Browns. It was beat up and got tossed as a rag after the team moved to Baltimore. Right before the first comeback tailgate party in 1999, my wife presented me with a brand new one. i've worn that same shirt to every home game since then (except three that i've missed) plus several special occasion away games.

My shirt is again looking pretty worn. i was impressed that Stan intentionally asked the manufacturer to make the lettering look worn too. i got a big kick out of that when i saw them for the first time this weekend.

LOL and thanks. Actually, i wore out my first "I HATE THE STEELERS" t-shirt with the old Browns. It was beat up and got tossed as a rag after the team moved to Baltimore. Right before the first comeback tailgate party in 1999, my wife presented me with a brand new one. i've worn that same shirt to every home game since then (except three that i've missed) plus several special occasion away games.

My shirt is again looking pretty worn. i was impressed that Stan intentionally asked the manufacturer to make the lettering look worn too. i got a big kick out of that when i saw them for the first time this weekend.

I like your build in the shirt the best Ed.

From behind your lats flex at the grill.

Archived