THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey guys

silverbackattack

For your info, assclown. The 'I HATE THE STEELERS' T-Shirts are a replica of our Tailgate Partys founder. It's kind of a tribute to him for wearing such a shirt wind, rain, snow, or shine for well over a decade. It's a mainstay here with our group and a piece of the event that others could take home with them.

It's not the 'NEW' official Tee, it is what the Browns Board arrived from and an icon.

Yeah ... you look foolish commenting on the shirts. Just shut-up and sit back down now.

Chef%20Ed.jpg

Got no problem with the tshirt, peabrain. Was just trying to make a point to your college intern, wannabe moderator who made a misguided attempt to steer the topic in a direction that suited him.

Now, why don't you go piss your pants and roll on your back.

Got no problem with the tshirt, peabrain. Was just trying to make a point to your college intern, wannabe moderator who made a misguided attempt to steer the topic in a direction that suited him.

Now, why don't you go piss your pants and roll on your back.

Wow I am definitely sticking up for Stan here.

First off, I am not a "wannabe moderator". I am a moderator. And you will respect my authority! (south park reference)...im just joking.

However, you shouldn't talk to Stan like that, especially given the time and effort he has put in to make this the best Browns community in the history of the Cleveland Browns. So shut your goddamn blackhole you have for a mouth and get back to snorting coke DICK.

Archived