THE BROWNS BOARD

Poor tackling at end of the last 2 games

longhorn

Yes the offensive calls should have been more creative, but for the second week the Browns lost because of poor tackling near the end of the game. Drew should have been tackled today and Holmes should have been tackled last week long before they got to the goal line.

Yes the offensive calls should have been more creative, but for the second week the Browns lost because of poor tackling near the end of the game. Drew should have been tackled today and Holmes should have been tackled last week long before they got to the goal line.

Shit, when you are on the field 3/4 of the game because the offense SUCKS so bad, the D is going to tire out. The O gets all the blame here IMO!

This is the 5th time out of our last 7 losses we had the lead going into the 4th and blew it. Although watching them lose makes me feel like my woman just cheated on me it's alot better then the last few years.

nah personally I would rather get flat out killed the entire game than come so close to winning. its heart-breaking to watch this week-in week-out.

I am embarrassed to be a Florida Gators fan and Joe Haden fan. That might have been the worst open field tackle I have seen this year.

Joe is #23.....you are talking about #24 Brown....he was the guy slapping at the ball. Hayden is the guy who finally made the tackle on the 1.

Archived