THE BROWNS BOARD

Some People Actually DO Need Their Ass Kicked

shepwrite

Finnegan apparently told the Texan sideline that he was going to hit Johnson right before the play. Same guy who said he would kick Orton's ass for calling him a dirty player (clearly missing the irony).

This guy is a first class asshole... which makes this comfort food for the eyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FArYmGh2Hu4&NR=1

They are both dirty and should be permanently banned from the NFL. This is not the NHL.

I guess i am the odd man out.

Yea for Finnegan and Boo to Johnson.

Finnegan plays hard every play....Johnson doesn't like to get jammed at the line so he rips the guys helmet off and starts punching.

johnson should get a 2 game suspension for that.

I'd take Finnegan on my team ANY day.

I guess i am the odd man out.

Yea for Finnegan and Boo to Johnson.

Finnegan plays hard every play....Johnson doesn't like to get jammed at the line so he rips the guys helmet off and starts punching.

johnson should get a 2 game suspension for that.

I'd take Finnegan on my team ANY day.

After being voted the sixth-dirtiest player in the NFL by his peers this summer, Cortland Finnegan openly expressed his desire to be known as the dirtiest

this guy is trash. btw no suspensions for either player just 25k fines

Finnegan is a piece of trash. I wouldn't want him on my team. I like Johnson. He's always played great and isn't a spot light diva. This seems out of character for him and I'm suprised he did that.

That being said, Johnson should definately be suspended. Its ridiculous to see players getting suspended for their conduct off the field and then he beats this dick wads ass in front of everyone and gets off with a fine?!

This pick and choose crap by goddell is ridiculous. They need some kind of standards and checks and balances.

Finnegan is a piece of trash. I wouldn't want him on my team. I like Johnson. He's always played great and isn't a spot light diva. This seems out of character for him and I'm suprised he did that.

That being said, Johnson should definately be suspended. Its ridiculous to see players getting suspended for their conduct off the field and then he beats this dick wads ass in front of everyone and gets off with a fine?!

This pick and choose crap by goddell is ridiculous. They need some kind of standards and checks and balances.

Johnson is seen as one of the class acts of the league. He says he warned Finnegan several times that what he was doing throughout the game would have to stop or there would be a problem. He told the ref. Finally, Finnegan did not "jam" Johnson... he punched him in the face after telling the Texans sideline he was gonna do it.

And so Finnegan got his ass whipped for everybody to see.

There is absolutely nothing to like about Finnegan. He doesn't play hard... he plays dirty. He's a cheapshot artist who revels in his reputation. I sincerely wouldn't want that tool on my team.

Goodell definitely considered the provocateur when dealing with Johnson. It clearly looked like a 2-game suspension. But even Goodell figured Finnegan had it coming.

I guess this whole situation is weird. Look I get CF is an asshole, but for all the helmet to helmet player safety nancyboy football league shit its hard to tell what is legal and what's not! So hitting a guy with no helmet while face-down in the ground to the back of the head with your fist after the play is ok, but hitting helmet to helmet during the play even by accident is now suspendable? Wtf?

I seriously have no idea what Goodell is really doing. He is one of the most unpredictable figures in sports which is not a good quality for the man in charge of your favorite sport to have. This guy is a walking contradiction. I mean think about it, has anything happened this year that 'damaged their image' worse than that incident. Yeah big gay was some drama, but I mean on the field. Just be consistent is all I'm saying!

Finnegan has been and is a punk. Andre Johnson is not known as this type of player and ya know, sometimes you can only take so much. Sorry, I am in the minority here, but too bad Johnson didn't take Finnegans helmet and smack the bitch right in the face with it. Then Finnegan gets up and acts all tough after he just got his ass kicked....,typical gangsta punk hoodlum wanna-be

Finnegan's a bitch and Johnson slapped him.

Finnegan's the one who has problems with most players he comes up against, not Johnson.

Johnson just treated a bitch like a bitch needs to be treated.

I hope every receiver Finnegan plays against does the same thing.

If you're going to call somebody out and keep up the cheap shots then be prepared to get your ass whipped.

Finnegan has been and is a punk. Andre Johnson is not known as this type of player and ya know, sometimes you can only take so much. Sorry, I am in the minority here, but too bad Johnson didn't take Finnegans helmet and smack the bitch right in the face with it. Then Finnegan gets up and acts all tough after he just got his ass kicked....,typical gangsta punk hoodlum wanna-be

I don't think you're in the minority. Most people hate Finnegan and enjoyed watching him get his ass kicked. I sure did. But I think most people are puzzled by Godells punishments when compared to other infractions this year.

Johnson didn't even land a punch. How is that kicking someone's ass? Finnegan got right back up.

Maybe I saw something different, but I thought he was wailing on the the back of his head. Yeah, maybe not literally kicking his ass, but it was a statement.

And for someone to have to get right back up, after it's broken up, he lost.

you guys that say finnegan got his ass kicked are way off the mark. let me punch you in the back of the head and land an uppercut while you are still down and see if you get up from it. the scariest guys you ever want to fxxk with are the guys you hit square in the face and just stand there and laugh after it.

what do you expect from a cover corner who has to stick a receiver at the line so he doesn't just fly by him? screw that, i'd take him on my team any day. johnson is a foot taller and finnegan keeps him and his speed in check in most of their match ups.

eric wright or cortland finnegan..................pleez, it's not even close. wise the FXXK up.

BTW sports fans, hines ward was voted the dirtiest player in the league by his peers. who can top that?

They are both dirty and should be permanently banned from the NFL. This is not the NHL.

That was hardly even a fight. It looked more like 2 chicks hair pulling. Good for Johnson though. Trying to land a few.

Fighting in the NHL is a whole different thing and happens for a completely different reason. There is some honor in it an there is a code. I agree if you know nothing about hockey it looks like a brawl but it's not.

There are plenty of tough players who aren't dicks. Finnegan is a dick. He told the Houston sideline what he was gonna do and then basically punched Johnson in the chin for no reason. It wasn't a jam, it was an assault. He's a tool with Short Man Syndrome.

some people have to play that way. taunt and talk to make up for other short comings. there are plenty of assholes that talk shit on the field........the list would be too long to mention. most want to get under other's skins to mess up their game ala reggie miller vs. knicks. remember shannon sharp vs. bills. hated the guy, but would've thought different if he was on the browns.

some people have to play that way. taunt and talk to make up for other short comings. there are plenty of assholes that talk shit on the field........the list would be too long to mention. most want to get under other's skins to mess up their game ala reggie miller vs. knicks. remember shannon sharp vs. bills. hated the guy, but would've thought different if he was on the browns.

I get it... and I really don't mind the guys who play head games (Bird did, most WRs do)... but there has to be a line. The sport is plenty violent enough without unnecessary shit. Ward doesn't take enough heat for being a tool and leveling totally unnecessary blindside blocks away from the play. There's no purpose served.

Like I said... it's nasty enough out there. Everybody's supporting his family. It's not cool.

The sport is plenty violent enough without unnecessary shit. Ward doesn't take enough heat for being a tool and leveling totally unnecessary blindside blocks away from the play. There's no purpose served.

Like I said... it's nasty enough out there. Everybody's supporting his family. It's not cool.

hey, it's worked for shittsburgh all these years..................

Andre Johnson is one of the classiest players in the NFL, ALWAYS understated and goes out on the field and produces. EVERYONE after the game said that Finnigan must have really been pushing buttons to get that reaction. The last thing Andre Johnson is, is Dirty and it's ridiculous to suggest otherwise. He flies under the "drama league radar" for a reason. He does what he's asked to do and does it well. The consummate pro. Finnegan has deserved a beat down for a good long while. It's about time I say.

Andre Johnson is one of the classiest players in the NFL, ALWAYS understated and goes out on the field and produces. EVERYONE after the game said that Finnigan must have really been pushing buttons to get that reaction. The last thing Andre Johnson is, is Dirty and it's ridiculous to suggest otherwise. He flies under the "drama league radar" for a reason. He does what he's asked to do and does it well. The consummate pro. Finnegan has deserved a beat down for a good long while. It's about time I say.

Well you are like the Finnegan of this board, so.........

If some of you think he got his ass kicked it hate to see how many of you thought you kicked someones ass before. Finnegan snatched Johnsons helmet off, then lost his balance when he was pulled from behind and fell on his face only to get punched in the back.

To me, that's the equivalent of a 5th grade pushing fight. Soon as he got up everyone was there to stop it so no, I dont even think a real fight accured.

Some people just like to fight and you can call it little man syndrome, or just being a dick if you want but some people just love the adrenaline rush you get when the fists start flying. If nobody liked to fight then boxing wouldn't be a sport.

No one cares what you think Homo. Go away to the Squealer boards, or wear your Steeler Jersey bandwagon ahole.

If some of you think he got his ass kicked it hate to see how many of you thought you kicked someones ass before. Finnegan snatched Johnsons helmet off, then lost his balance when he was pulled from behind and fell on his face only to get punched in the back.

To me, that's the equivalent of a 5th grade pushing fight. Soon as he got up everyone was there to stop it so no, I dont even think a real fight accured.

Some people just like to fight and you can call it little man syndrome, or just being a dick if you want but some people just love the adrenaline rush you get when the fists start flying. If nobody liked to fight then boxing wouldn't be a sport.

Exactly. I saw helmets get pulled off and some jumping and pushing and one punch/slap to the head. Not exactly an ass kicking by any means.

I disagree with the fact that boxing wouldnt be a sport if people didnt like to fight..

Something called gambling would keep people intersted. I like to go to the track and watch dog races or horse races yet I have never raced my own dog.. weird huh?

Well I race motocross because I like to do it. If I didn't like it then I wouldnt race. If I didnt race you couldnt bet on me to win or lose.

Your talking about an animal doing a sport for your enjoyment, lets say you were the dog and you didnt want to race, would you still race to please the people gambling? Just like if I didnt like to fight I wouldnt want to be a boxer now would I?

If nobody wanted to fight then how would you place a bet on someone who isnt fighting?

I guess this whole situation is weird. Look I get CF is an asshole, but for all the helmet to helmet player safety nancyboy football league shit its hard to tell what is legal and what's not! So hitting a guy with no helmet while face-down in the ground to the back of the head with your fist after the play is ok, but hitting helmet to helmet during the play even by accident is now suspendable? Wtf?

I seriously have no idea what Goodell is really doing. He is one of the most unpredictable figures in sports which is not a good quality for the man in charge of your favorite sport to have. This guy is a walking contradiction. I mean think about it, has anything happened this year that 'damaged their image' worse than that incident. Yeah big gay was some drama, but I mean on the field. Just be consistent is all I'm saying!

The NFL did look pretty bad after all of this.

Many believe the only reason neither was suspended was because the Texans play on NFL Network tonight.

Especially with the Cavs game tonight, the league owned network would have gotten even worse ratings if Johnson was suspended.

Regardless of how good a guy Johnson is he still deserved at least one game.

Archived