THE BROWNS BOARD

Let's Go Ravens!

BROWNandORANGE

Anyone else watching this game? I am rooting for the Ravens, as you can see in the title. Fortunately, since 2 AFC North rivals are facing off, one team has to lose. It will be very interesting to see how Roethlisberger plays with his broken foot. Post your thoughts and/or anything you have noticed so far.

Anyone else watching this game? I am rooting for the Ravens, as you can see in the title. Fortunately, since 2 AFC North rivals are facing off, one team has to lose. It will be very interesting to see how Roethlisberger plays with his broken foot. Post your thoughts and/or anything you have noticed so far.

If he can still think clear after raping two woman that broken foot will not be a problem for him.

I will be watching and...

A) Im a Clevelander my whole life

B) I've been a Browns fan for over 30 years

C) Theres no F**king way in hell i will ever root for either of these teams

Colt12 Wrote:

Anyone else watching this game? I am rooting for the Ravens, as you can see in the title.

I find it fascinating that you could actually "root" for the franchise that used to be the Browns. Remember the Ravens should be your team, their super bowl win and the all the talk about being the greatest defense ever (circa 2000) should be uttered about your team, instead Baltimore stole your glory and you root for them. I guess you root for the Miami Heat to win an NBA title too?

I also find it very fascinating that your hatred for Pittsburgh is still greater than Baltimore, especially since Pittsburgh is the city and the Steelers are the franchise most responsible for helping restore the Browns to your city.

Side Note: In case you were wondering, I really don't care who you root for or not.

Colt12 Wrote:

I find it fascinating that you could actually "root" for the franchise that used to be the Browns.

Correction: that franchise NEVER used to be the Browns. If you need a lesson in histoy and legality I guess I can give it to you....but take my word for it otherwise, what I say is a FACT.

Remember the Ravens should be your team, their super bowl win and the all the talk about being the greatest defense ever (circa 2000) should be uttered about your team, instead Baltimore stole your glory and you root for them. I guess you root for the Miami Heat to win an NBA title too?

AGAIN, the Ravens should NOT be our team. You are making a whole hell of a lot of silly butterfly affect assumptions if you believe that. To assume that that team would have accomplished exactly the same here as it did there is ludicrous.

That is as big of an assumption as assuming that I would be the King of the Leprachauns if my family never left Ireland.

I also find it very fascinating that your hatred for Pittsburgh is still greater than Baltimore, especially since Pittsburgh is the city and the Steelers are the franchise most responsible for helping restore the Browns to your city.

Where the FRAK do come off with that stupidity? The Browns franchise never needed restoring because the Browns never left. Again, that is a legal and historical fact. The thing that "preserved" the Browns franchise....which is a better way of expressing it....is the legal hammer that the city had over the team with its lease agreement. That preservation was accomplished by the lawyers and judges and parties to the lawsuit that the city won, and with some help from the NFL to reach a full and final settlement. The only help Pittsburgh gave was the moral support provided by Dan Rooney in opposing Modell proposed move. Maybe Dan Rooney wielded some influence with Paul Tagliabue who worked to come up with the settlement.....but that is by no means being "most responsible."

Side Note: In case you were wondering, I really don't care who you root for or not.

Likewise I am sure. I just rooted for the meat wagon.

Colt12 Wrote:

I find it fascinating that you could actually "root" for the franchise that used to be the Browns. Remember the Ravens should be your team, their super bowl win and the all the talk about being the greatest defense ever (circa 2000) should be uttered about your team, instead Baltimore stole your glory and you root for them. I guess you root for the Miami Heat to win an NBA title too?

Another side note: None of this is in any way valid. Avoid the logical fallacies. As Michael Clark Duncan so famously uttered, "When you assume, you make an asshole out of yourself." To appear intelligent, try doing some research. Using proper grammar and punctuation only is half the battle.

Haha that's great.... I'm rooting for injuries

wow, i've never actually seen a person with enough lack of class to actually post something like this. most people hope nobody on either team is injured no matter what.

some people will silently hope for a key injury but would never say so out of respect and common decency and probably because they were raised better by their parents.

but you?

you're a piece of work, and one hell of a classy guy.

awwww. did the widdle baby get his feewings hurt? Waaaaaaaaa :(

no, he probably took issue with someone actually rooting for injuries. if you did that on our Steelers board, wether you're a Steeler fan or not, you'd have earned a lifetime ban (seen it happen twice on the board i frequent). and the fact that he actually had people support what he said?

way to show what your town is made of................we can't beat our division rivals unless they're in wheelchairs.

stay F'n classy cleveland.

no, he probably took issue with someone actually rooting for injuries. if you did that on our Steelers board, wether you're a Steeler fan or not, you'd have earned a lifetime ban (seen it happen twice on the board i frequent). and the fact that he actually had people support what he said?

way to show what your town is made of................we can't beat our division rivals unless they're in wheelchairs.

stay F'n classy cleveland.

i wasn't rooting for injuries number you quiff, i was mocking the poster that had a kinnipshit over a post that was obviously made to infuriate the fans of both teams playing. and as for those fans of those teams i could give a piss less of what you think or do. as far as i'm concerned those fans are irrelevant. i could care less about what you do on your queerlers board or how high you think you are morally. why is it that you are even here? just die. you will not be missed.

p.s. i'm not in cleveland dumbass, but wish i was so i could slap you in your face with my cxxk.

OH, please. Righteous indignation because somebody says that he hopes so and so on the opposing team suffers and injury? Please, is your sphincter so tight you could make a diamond out of a lump of coal? It is just smack talk. If you are too dumb to recognize that then you should stay home and play with your Lincoln logs or something.

Unless you are that person's family or agent it is absurd to get stupid over the fact that some opponent's fan says " I hope BR".....or insert whatever player on whatever NFL/college/high school team you want " breaks his Faking neck." (using the line form the original Longest Yard)

Do you think that by him saying that that BR...or whomever is more likely to actually break his faking neck?

Steelers won and a large and in charge of the AFC North. Browns are still trying to figure out how to get the NFL to call penalties on hard hits. tough football is not Cleveland's game, they lose every time they play a smashmouth team.

yes clearly. That is why the Browns beat the Saints. Oh, and if I recall correctly, the Browns beat a certain team from Pittsburgh than kept that team out of the playoffs. That is unfortunate, but I guess your right, the Browns can't beat a smash-mouth team. I guess if that's the case, you can just ask all the Steelers fans if enjoyed watching the playoffs on the tube.

oh my god! you beat the Steelers during a regular season and a down year for Pittsburgh. so what.

If you were any type of team you'd be competing with the Steelers and Ravens for Division championships every year. Have fun with your regular season win last year. Browns football is simply amazing. LOL

sweet dickhead! what team do u like? lemme guess, Shittsburgh?

Archived