THE BROWNS BOARD

Doucheburger broke his nose

USFBrown

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No evidence. No conviction. You don't like the US justice system you move to Cuba or somewhere.

A head hit like that with no flag and some Clevetard comment is all you got?

Yeah seriously. If you like QBs that rape young girls maybe you should go to a Steelers Board or somewhere.

A unconsented pounding to a young girl's vag and and some Shittsburgh comment is all you got?

No evidence. No conviction. You don't like the US justice system you move to Cuba or somewhere.

A head hit like that with no flag and some Clevetard comment is all you got?

I've known people who have had less evidence against them in rape charges, and not only went to court but the "rapists" are now in jail. The only reason Ben ins't is because he is famous.

Also the guy who hit Ben should have been flagged, but only according to these little pussy rules made to "protect" the QB. 90% of the time when the hit to the head flag is thrown when it comes to a QB, the hit is unintentional and nothing to even get up in arms about.

I've known people who have had less evidence against them in rape charges, and not only went to court but the "rapists" are now in jail. The only reason Ben ins't is because he is famous.

Also the guy who hit Ben should have been flagged, but only according to these little pussy rules made to "protect" the QB. 90% of the time when the hit to the head flag is thrown when it comes to a QB, the hit is unintentional and nothing to even get up in arms about.

What evedence exists against Ben? None exsists. You don't know anyone with no evidince against them sent to jail.

Can we please stop commenting on every little thing the steelers do or don't do. I'm really getting tired of all the anti-steeler threads. This is the browns board, not the I hate the steeler board. Knock ofthe anti-steeler bull crap. Give it a rest.

I'm glad I don't know Shuan Rogers. He might try taking another gun on a plane and not face charges. I'm guessing it's becuase Rogers is white?

No, it's because he's a pro athlete. You said I didn't know anyone with no evidence against them that didn't go to jail. I'm telling you the contrary. When it's two people's words against each other, if you're going against a cop or you're a black dude who had sex with a girl and then she calls it rape the next day. You really think no one like that is in jail?

I'm glad I don't know Shuan Rogers. He might try taking another gun on a plane and not face charges. I'm guessing he can try taking a fully loaded gun on a plane and not face any charges becuase Rogers is white?

I'm almost 200% positive that Shaun Rodgers is black. I dont get the point you're making?

Making comments on the Browns forum DURING YOUR game. Wow, what a fooking loser. Pure and simple.

"Brief obscene profit breaks" are boring. I don't know about you, but I can multitask.

And if a Browns fan didn't cheer the refs blown call that allowed for Ben to get injured I wouldn't be here posting.

What evedence exists against Ben? None exsists. You don't know anyone with no evidince against them sent to jail.

All that needs to happen is A: there has to be sex, and B: the girl has to say rape afterwords. In an instance where I live that happened and a guy who just hooked up with a girl at a party I was at (girl was all over him and drunk enough to not care until the next day when someone told her boyfriend) ended up in jail, Ben who stuck his dick in a girl (whether that is consensual or not is up in the air) didn't even have to give a DNA sample because of who he was and because of how scared the girl was of who she was calling the rape on. If Ben was a normal guy that shit at least goes to trial without question.

Just like no evidence existed that some kid was tackled by a drunk Browns fan but you still claimed it had to be true. It sucks when the tables are turned doesn't it fat ass.

Archived