THE BROWNS BOARD

Defensive Player of the Year Predictions

Spunkonmyback DPOY

If things progress as they have............three players have been dominant of defense......in my order

Troy Polamalu.............GAME CHANGER......master impact player supreme

James Harrison...........Game CHANGER.........and targeted and screwed and that is patently obvious

Clay Matthews............Outstanding

So if the next three weeks do not bring a change those are the three who deserve real consideration

If things progress as they have............three players have been dominant of defense......in my order

Troy Polamalu.............GAME CHANGER......master impact player supreme

James Harrison...........Game CHANGER.........and targeted and screwed and that is patently obvious

Clay Matthews............Outstanding

So if the next three weeks do not bring a change those are the three who deserve real consideration

Since DeAngelo Hall is eliminated simply based on the fact he plays for the worst defense in the league, I agree the 3 plays you named are deserving, in that order, of DPOY. Is it possible for two players to tie for first place and both win the award? It would be awesome to see both Harrison and Troy bring home the award as co-winners. Being that those two were probably two of the most outspoken against Goodell this season, Goodell would certianly soil himself if they both won or even if the came in #1 and #2 in voting.

Archived