THE BROWNS BOARD

Thank God, Looks Like Colt Will Start!

shepwrite

I agree....unless Senecas attitude is pushing him down.

He was making a lot of those, 'I just play when I am told to play" and "you'll have to ask the coach" type answers a few weeks back.

I am not saying I don't understand his frustration, or even disagree for that matter, but there is a reason not evident to us why the guy is low man on the totem pole.....and I don't think it is because the entire Browns coaching staff doesn't get it.

I know I have worked with people talented as hell but in the end they were more of a pain in the ass than anything.

I am not saying I know that to be the case here, but apply what you have learned in your line of work and start connecting the dots.

Peen, i'm glad that someone else has brought this up. i've been saying (privateletly) that Wallace has appeared to be in the doghouse for several weeks. His lockerroom interviews are short, direct, and not at all pleasant for the interviewer. It seems like a replay of the tension provided by Braylon and a couple of others before they left. See if you can dig up some channel 3 clips after colt got injured and you'll see what i mean. Wallace is very businesslike and un-engaging. He eacted as if he resented being the forgotten man. No team- type remarks. Something seems to be going on there.

For what it's worth... who wouldn't resent being screwed over? He only has so many years and he was really playing well when he got hurt.

Nobody would resent it.

i suggest that we don't know if his attitude and perhaps other things lead to the situation that he is in.

I agree....unless Senecas attitude is pushing him down.

He was making a lot of those, 'I just play when I am told to play" and "you'll have to ask the coach" type answers a few weeks back.

I am not saying I don't understand his frustration, or even disagree for that matter, but there is a reason not evident to us why the guy is low man on the totem pole.....and I don't think it is because the entire Browns coaching staff doesn't get it.

I know I have worked with people talented as hell but in the end they were more of a pain in the ass than anything.

I am not saying I know that to be the case here, but apply what you have learned in your line of work and start connecting the dots.

Coach M don't like cry babies

Great to hear McCoy to get the keys to the car again. It's a whole different team when he's in there. The Bills game certainly would have been a chance for him to even his record. Here's to sending the Who-whats to their team record of straight losses. Colt you Rock!

Archived