THE BROWNS BOARD

Ochocinco....

lodilobo

So your case is that Haden and Ward will eventually trash talk, Josh Cribbs bitched about a contract when Ocho never has, and that Ocho is the best FA WR available assuming the Bengals don't bring him back?

Oh, see I thought we were on opposite sides.

You're a moron. Go back to posting on ESPN boards, where you're clearly king of the castle. In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Thank you for being the ignorant SOB you are...yes you said it right I am legally blind in one eye since I was very young. But hey no complaints...you seem to forget how your GF..."He must be your GF since you have his dick crammed down your throat" tried to cry and bitch his way off the team a few years ago and how Mike Brown said he was "bound to a contract" and had to fullfill that contract...your a delusional moron whose to busy dreaming about Madden...grow up JR.

Thank you for being the ignorant SOB you are...yes you said it right I am legally blind in one eye since I was very young. But hey no complaints...you seem to forget how your GF..."He must be your GF since you have his dick crammed down your throat" tried to cry and bitch his way off the team a few years ago and how Mike Brown said he was "bound to a contract" and had to fullfill that contract...your a delusional moron whose to busy dreaming about Madden...grow up JR.

Oh, you mean when the team played like shit the year before, and he had a terrible year so the fans started calling him

A cancer and said he wasn't welcome anymore in natti? I'd want out too if an entire city blamed a shitty year on me and called me a cancer. Isn't that similar to what josh cribs did during the contract dispute, saying that he didn't feel wanted anymore or like he was part of the team? That's the only similarity, because ocho wasnt bitching about his contract, like cribbs was.

By the way, ask any Bengal fan how they feel about him now. The guy has six pro bowls and they turncoat on him because of a bad year.

A cancerous, prima Donna wouldn't go out and kick field goals, kickoffs and extra points when he was asked, even though he's not a kicker.

I'm not sucking his dick, I just could tell that you were a bandwagon hater. And that's a pussy existence, in my book. If you're going to have an opinion, have one based on facts, not one based on what everybody else says

Oh, and dont give me that madden shit. The reason he's good in madden is because he shows up and plays well on Sundays, unlike our wrs. Thats a cop out argument, pussy. How about I suck the pro bowl voters' dicks, because he seems to get in one every year. But that doesn't mean anything, because he doesn't keep his head down and his mouth shut like you want everyone on the team to do.

Yeah that's why. Josh Cribbs isn't good. He's only the best kick returner of ALL-TIME. Peyton Hillis isn't that good either. He's only the first white RB in 25 years to rush for 1,000 yards. Joe Haden sucks too. He isn't in the hunt for Defensive Rookie of the Year or anything.

Cribbs the best returner of all time? lmao and I went to KSU. He's certainly not better than Hester and I wouldn't put him over some of the previous greats either. Peyton Hillis is running behind a pretty damn good line. Look what he's done the last few weeks? Granted he's hurt but he's not doing what he did earlier in the year because teams were able to account for him better. He didn't fare well against any of the AFC North teams the second go round and won't fair well next week either. As far as Haden is concerned he's playing admirably but there aren't a ton of solid DROY candidates either. D rook of the year isn't D player of the year. How old are you? You seem like a young kid jumping ALL OVER anything Browns for the sake of jumping all over anything Browns. Blind enthusiasm or something. I dunno.

I heard that Ochocinco is not active for the rest of the season, and he won't be coming back to play for the Bengals. This is the guy we need to go after. He's still an excellent receiver, and while a lot of people may find him obnoxious, I think it is all in good fun. Anybody agree?....disagree?

I heard he has a bone spur that will require surgery. Intriguing idea, though I don't know of any evidence he would be available. Problem is, he is 32 and Wide Receivers age in dog years. You end up paying a fortune for the declining years, plus the fact that the Browns won't contend for two years at the soonest. I would expect him to be retired by then.

Better to concentrate on filling the WR positions from the draft.

I don't see him as the awful pain that TO is, he just has a style that rankles some people.

why not, you see how much he's helped the bungles dominate this year.

seems like he'd fit quite nicely on the browns.

I heard he has a bone spur that will require surgery. Intriguing idea, though I don't know of any evidence he would be available. Problem is, he is 32 and Wide Receivers age in dog years. You end up paying a fortune for the declining years, plus the fact that the Browns won't contend for two years at the soonest. I would expect him to be retired by then.

Better to concentrate on filling the WR positions from the draft.

I don't see him as the awful pain that TO is, he just has a style that rankles some people.

If the deal was right, I think he would help a lot. Not only as a wide receiver, but as a mentoring tool for our younger wrs. He's definitely past the prime of his career, but he knows spacing and how to get separation and he's beat some of the greats on the defensive side of the ball. I still say we address wr with our first pick in the draft, but ocho could definitely help out.

Ocho at one, Aj green at two And momass in the slot? Not a bad lineup at all

Chad is still a great player but he has his priorities wrong to be playing on my team. The number one priority for anyone on my team (and manginis) is that the team wins each week and nothing is done to decrease your chances of winning. This includes excessive celebrations of TDs that might make the opposing team mad such as when chad jumped into the dawg pound. Individual players getting attention and celebrating TDs is way down on my priority list. If Chad would agree to have it in his contract that he scores and acts like he has been there before I might take a chance.

Punching his head coach during halftime of a playoff game isn't cancerous? Being more concerned with end zone celebrations than anything else isn't cancerous? Throwing a hissyfit and spending all offseason demanding a trade because his coach told him to cut his bullshit isn't cancerous? Throwing teammate after teammate under the bus during that period isn't cancerous? Verbally taking potshots at your QB during the offseasons isn't cancerous? Blaming this year on his coaches and "being stuck on this team" via his TV show isn't cancerous? Hanging out in California until mandatory training camp certainly helps out his team, right?

I'd love to know your definition of a locker room cancer because he is the EPITOME of a cancer. The guy cares about himself and only himself.

No thank you. He should go play for the Raiders, that way he's close to Hollywood where he can make his stupid ass TV shows and commercials. He should never, EVER be given a contract to come here and poison THIS team.

Amen Man!

And those are just generalized statements because you don't like him.

Fact is, you can't find one video of him not trying. One instance of him taking a play off. And you can believe it would be well documented, because everybody wants to hate on him. You're a bandwagon hater, and that's just immature.

He's a "side show" that's made it to the Pro Bowl six times. He's a sideshow that has 10,000+ yards and 69 TD's. Consider the fact that, since 2005, the entire stable of Browns receivers have accounted for 75 TDs, and that's helped heavily by Braylon Edwards' 16 TD season.

He's a sideshow that never brought his gun on a plane (Shaun Rodgers, Robaire Smith), that never hit and killed a pedestrian while driving drunk (Donte Stallworth), that never got put on IR for flipping his bike doing wheelies in a parking lot (Kellen Winslow Jr), that never had a penalty that lost his team the game (Dwayne Rudd), that never publicly stated his relief on being traded from Cleveland (Braylon Edwards).

None of his antics are detrimental to the team. It's not the 1960's anymore. Players are going to celebrate, and every player jaws before, during and after a game. It's about finding one that doesn't do anything more than that. The reason none of our players talk trash, or talk about how good they are is because they aren't good. They can't talk trash, then they'd look stupid.

OK, the guy plays hard. So does Hines Ward, without the on and off field bullshit. Remember the putting thing? Jumping into the pound? Pepto anyone? That antic gave the Browns enough bulletin board ammo to beat the Bungles. So I'll beg to differ about detrimental actions.

Even 1\2 the Cinti fans are tired of his ACT- and that's exactly what he is- a very talented sideshow. Any disciplined team (Bengals-disciplined is the definition of an oxymoron) would have sent him packing- long ago.

So sure- the Browns should bring in a guy who's going to want a ton of money, has a me-first attitude, is past peak (will need off season surgery to correct bone spurs in his feet), & cost draft picks to an up and coming (hopefully) team to show AJ Green how to act, on and off the field. God, I hope not.

As others have said Stinko needs to go to the Raiders- he'd fit right in.

OK, the guy plays hard. So does Hines Ward, without the on and off field bullshit. Remember the putting thing? Jumping into the pound? Pepto anyone? That antic gave the Browns enough bulletin board ammo to beat the Bungles. So I'll beg to differ about detrimental actions.

Even 1\2 the Cinti fans are tired of his ACT- and that's exactly what he is- a very talented sideshow. Any disciplined team (Bengals-disciplined is the definition of an oxymoron) would have sent him packing- long ago.

So sure- the Browns should bring in a guy who's going to want a ton of money, has a me-first attitude, is past peak (will need off season surgery to correct bone spurs in his feet), & cost draft picks to an up and coming (hopefully) team to show AJ Green how to act, on and off the field. God, I hope not.

As others have said Stinko needs to go to the Raiders- he'd fit right in.

I wasn't aware that the more we post onto this board, the better the team does. How could I have been so naive? Of course we control the outcome of the game just by posting!

He's not going to cost draft picks because he's a free agent. And his contract should be smaller than what it has been because of all the things you mentioned (age, health, etc). I only would take him if the money is right. And I would still go after Aj green. But we have no veteran #1 wr presence even to teach Aj green or momass or robo. That's why there's minimal to no progression with our receivers. That's part of the reason our running game has been struggling as of late. Nobody respects our passing game, and they know we rely on the run. Get an experienced number one, a young phenom on the other side, and after each game we'd be singing a different tune.

I love technology, I posted this while pooping.

Ochocinco has explained his antics 1000x

He just does it to bring fun back to the game, he does it for the fans and his teammates.

He said theres no one who loves football more than him, and that he wants to have as much fun as possible when he is out there.

He takes fans out to dinner, he buys random fans tickets to away games, and he puts on a show for the FUN of it, not because of his ego, he is just a silly guy, he likes to play around, and if he can do that while still playing at a high level, I support it. Im sick of the league clamping down on celebrations and such, it makes it more entertaining.

Chad isnt a cancer, he did barely more than Josh Cribbs did, when his team was down and out, and he was at the peak of his career and he wanted to win a championship, yeah he said he wanted out of cinci, the same thing you would do if you were a great worker at an underperforming company that was horribly run and a crappy workplace environment.

What a;so speaks testaments on chad, are Mangini's comments about him earlier this year..

Mangini admitted that T.O. went off because they were double and triple covering chad because he is so dangerous, Chad commanded dounle and triple teams from our D?!!?! Jesus!!! He probably demands doubles from most teams, still at the age of 32...

I say go after him, he runs GREAT routes, has great hands, and is a playmaker, colt would love him

Ochocinco has explained his antics 1000x

He just does it to bring fun back to the game, he does it for the fans and his teammates.

He said theres no one who loves football more than him, and that he wants to have as much fun as possible when he is out there.

On this I have to call BS, not on you but on chad. Chad might say that but what he does is often detrminental to the team winning games. If you want someone on the team who is a great talent but thinks that his fun and stats are more important than winning games we should get him.

On this I have to call BS, not on you but on chad. Chad might say that but what he does is often detrminental to the team winning games. If you want someone on the team who is a great talent but thinks that his fun and stats are more important than winning games we should get him.

I dont see how you think those things are more important to him than winning games. They have nothing at all to do with each other. It's not like they're losing games because of his celebrations or twitter posts. He rarely gets an excessive celebration penalty, it's more often than not a fine that comes out of his pocket. His antics do nothing to effect the outcome of their game. That's like blaming our loss Sunday on Lawrence Vickers for jawing with Ray Lewis before the game or on Josh Cribbs for doing his fathead commercial.

Celebrating a touchdown when you're losing doesn't mean you're a jackass or that you dont care about winning. That's the same as those reporters vilifying Derek Anderson because he cracked a smile during their blowout loss. At the end of the day, football is a game and the players who are having fun are the ones who are more likely to try their hardest. Show me a player who scores a touchdown and then goes and hangs his head on the sidelines, and I'll show you a player who's given up. I'm sure you played football, you should know what it's like to get amped up watching your teammate have fun. If everyone is hanging their heads and morale is low, it's hard to stay interested or focuses. Chad celebrating a touchdown when theyre down by three scores late in the game may seem like a selfish thing to do, but it goes a long way toward telling his team that he hasn't given up. While I agree his celebrations are excessively flamboyant and often over the top, the sentiment still remains true. I respect that part of it.

And Zombo, don't tell me you didn't like it.

As a Steeler fan, I love the idea of one of the biggest cluster xxxxs ever in the NFL to go to the Browns!

He's not that good

You can bank on him being a jackass

You can bank on distraction

So what are you saying? That he would fit in better on the squeelers?

Just no seriously i wouldnt want him anywhere near the browns plus theres no way he signs with us since this is the same guy who on his televison show made a joke reference to this team so if you want a guy who gos on national televison and disses the whole team and city of Cleveland yeah sure go ahead and sign him dont care if it was the past or present dont want someone whos has already dissed are city and organzation xxxx Ocho Stinko cant even keep his damn last name the same

As a Steeler fan, I love the idea of one of the biggest cluster xxxxs ever in the NFL to go to the Browns!

He's not that good

Thank you. As a Steeler fan, you must be right. :) Living in SW Ohio, I see more of the Clown Prince of Porkopolis than I care to.

Stinko would have been out of the 'Burgh even faster than Plaxico Burris and Santonio Holmes. Wouldn't make it through Mangini's training camp.

IMHO it goes to show the depths Browns fans have sunk to that they're touting taking a flyer on any 1\2 washed up potential FA (correction Chad homers, the Bengals do have an option in 2011 on Stinko) with a ton of baggage coming down the pike.

Guy's got a lot of yards, and a lot of catches, but his YPC blows- he's not even in the top 100 in that category, with a whopping 4 TDs. Who do the Browns really need? A legit physical deep threat- and Chad ain't it anymore.

He's not that good

I hate to admit it :rolleyes: but I agree 100%. The goal is to win the game and chad is a distraction to achieving that goal. He is a great route runner who could probably help our receivers learn the position better but all of his characteristics outweigh the good he might bring.

I hate to admit it :rolleyes: but I agree 100%. The goal is to win the game and chad is a distraction to achieving that goal. He is a great route runner who could probably help our receivers learn the position better but all of his characteristics outweigh the good he might bring.

Exactly.. His antics and distractions are not worth the talent he brings. Plus, he is 32 years old. How many good years does he have left?

Archived