THE BROWNS BOARD

The standard response to any Steeler trolls

longhorn

Tired of the Steeler trolls who live on this board? Simply use this response anytime they post anything on this board.

The fans of the Cleveland Browns thank you for choosing to post on the The Browns Board in lieu of other team's boards. Your support of Cleveland and this board is appreciated. Go Browns!

Tired of the Steeler trolls who live on this board? Simply use this response anytime they post anything on this board.

The fans of the Cleveland Browns thank you choosing to post on the The Browns Board in lieu of other team's boards. Your support of Cleveland and this board is appreciated. Go Browns!

Nice and if this tactic is employed the board would be a hell of a lot cleaner and or loaded with less BS. Mind you not from the Steeler base but rather the upper echelon Browns trolls. Wishful thinking either way.

Nice and if this tactic is employed the board would be a hell of a lot cleaner and or loaded with less BS. Mind you not from the Steeler base but rather the upper echelon Browns trolls. Wishful thinking either way.

The fans of the Cleveland Browns thank you choosing to post on the The Browns Board in lieu of other team's boards. Your support of Cleveland and this board is appreciated. Go Browns!

lol being new here I kinda thought the steelers trolls would go away once the regular season was over and they had playoffs to worry about. A couple of the steelers fans I actually enjoy reading the posts of though, its the same with every group of people, you have smart and dumb fans for every team in the league.

I hope the Browns fans quit discussing the post season AS OF NOW because their team is unpacking boxes and moving home for the off season.

If this is a Browns Board then no more discussions on the Steelers or any other playoff team. OK?

This poster for example, is not the kind of steelers fan I enjoy reading the posts of. Notice how this type of steelers fan opens with an insult, followed by an ignorant comment that is easily dismissed.

I hope the Browns fans quit discussing the post season AS OF NOW because their team is unpacking boxes and moving home for the off season.

If this is a Browns Board then no more discussions on the Steelers or any other playoff team. OK?

lol being new here I kinda thought the steelers trolls would go away once the regular season was over and they had playoffs to worry about. A couple of the steelers fans I actually enjoy reading the posts of though, its the same with every group of people, you have smart and dumb fans for every team in the league.

Most are here 24/7. Doesn't matter if it's April or December. Hell, some of them are even here when Pissburgh's actually playing a game against a different opponent.

If the Stealers make it to the Superbowl and someone made an anti Steeler post on here during the game, I wouldn't be the least bit suprised if some of them actually responded before the game is even over.

But yet they say we talk about them to much. I guess in they're eyes talking about a opponent for a few minutes is worse then actually spending hours on another opponents forum spewing a bunch or worthless garbage.

Remember fellas, this means we cant even discuss any possible free agents that we want the Browns to go after because they are on a team thats in the playoffs. Besides, I really dont think we want to piss this guy off anymore because he might write a full sentence in CAPS LOCK rather then 3 words next time. I dont know what we would do if this bad ass decided to do that to us.

Wait a minute, if the squeelers are in the playoffs and were not, then what are you doing here? OK? Figures, it's ok for this troll to come here but it's not ok for us to do the same thing.

The fans of the Cleveland Browns thank you for choosing to post on the The Browns Board in lieu of other team's boards. Your support of Cleveland and this board is appreciated. Go Browns!

"The Steeler Nation thanks the fans of Cleveland for deserting your team in your hometown yesterday making our day of an ass whooping that much better. We all enjoyed seeing Cleveland Browns on National TV walk out of their own stadium at halftime."

I have no idea about the rest of you but if I have to read that stupid ass reply one more time I'm going to go on a 3 state killing spree.

If you don't like the Steelers fans posting here the only suggestion is to ignore them and don't respond to anything that they say.

BOOOOOOOO!!!

whatever genius...you really think that lame ass response over and over and over and over and over again is keeping them from posting here? If you ignore them, they will go away.

Y'all look like idiots posting that same stupid ass gay response over and over again.

LOL !! Kinda like Sticking your Heads in the Sand !

Archived