THE BROWNS BOARD

Out of control fans at games

wvbrowns

I not only would NEVER go to any game in Pittsburgh, I've never even stepped foot in the city EVER and I've lived in the Great Lakes Region for 43 years. I have had some business dealings on the out-skirts and even cringed at visiting them, but I have no desire to have any association with that City. I hate their fans. I've never had a Steeler fan as a friend, I've been neighbors to some, but never trusted them - kinda viewed them as an ex-con type of thing, never trusted them, never felt comfortable around them.

I have no such problems with any other fan base. Really don't care much for the flim-flamsy Raven fan, but other than that I can stomach Denver, Dallas, Cincy, New England or even Raider fans.

I HATE PITTSBURGH

I won't drive a shiv in a Steelers back or anything, I'd just like to never associate with one.

If a Steeler fan was on fire, flopping around on the curb outside of Cleveland Browns Stadium, I wouldn't even piss on'em to save their life.

No offense Steeler fan, just go fuck yourselves, assholes.

I not only would NEVER go to any game in Pittsburgh, I've never even stepped foot in the city EVER and I've lived in the Great Lakes Region for 43 years. I have had some business dealings on the out-skirts and even cringed at visiting them, but I have no desire to have any association with that City. I hate their fans. I've never had a Steeler fan as a friend, I've been neighbors to some, but never trusted them - kinda viewed them as an ex-con type of thing, never trusted them, never felt comfortable around them.

I have no such problems with any other fan base. Really don't care much for the flim-flamsy Raven fan, but other than that I can stomach Denver, Dallas, Cincy, New England or even Raider fans.

I HATE PITTSBURGH

I won't drive a shiv in a Steelers back or anything, I'd just like to never associate with one.

If a Steeler fan was on fire, flopping around on the curb outside of Cleveland Browns Stadium, I wouldn't even piss on'em to save their life.

No offense Steeler fan, just go xxxx yourselves, assholes.

come on stan, tell us how you really feel.

I HATE PITTSBURGH

....Is this because our pro teams have won almost as many championships in the last 17ish years than the Browns have beaten the Steelers?

....Is this because our pro teams have won almost as many championships in the last 17ish years than the Browns have beaten the Steelers?

No pal, you will never understand. I actually feel sorry for your kind. I could care less about the wins or losses, the Browns are like life, the Steelers are like cutting in line, doing drugs, abusing women, and other nasty things associated with life.

Go change your oil with your truck supported by a cinder block you POS.

I HATE PITTSBURGH

Yikes! That's a little harsh. I do know my fair share of Steelers fans. Considering I live in an eastern outlying suburb, my neighborhood is full of Steelers fans! My first instinct is to rip any flag I see with Steelers colors down, and set it on fire, but my common sense and decency towards others gets the best of me, LOL! :lol: That and of course vandalism is a criminal act, and I have no interest of going to jail. One of my neighbors is a from PA and a Steelers fan. His wife is from Baltimore, and he keeps trying to convert her, but he is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. He has never once talked shit after the game. They're not all bad. In the end, it is after all a game, and we still have to get up to go to work in the morning. On the other hand, I have a friend that originally was born in Jacksonville, spent his childhood in Florida, moved to Ohio just before he became a teenager, and became a Steelers fan. Then again being from northern Florida, he roots for the Georgia Bulldogs as opposed to the Gators, so you can see what type of person we're dealing with. He is the type that would root for the Steelers, Yankees, and Michigan just to piss everyone else off. He now lives in upstate NY and occassionally I have to hear him spew his bullshit. Drives me nuts, but otherwise a good guy.

I've been to Pittsburgh a few times and it's not a bad city by any means. But given the choice, I'd take Cleveland any day! I mean, I certainly don't mind the occasional visit, but I wouldn't live there, unless there was a job with a great offer that I couldn't refuse. Consider as well that driving in that town makes a damn hole in your head! At any rate, I'm partial to my home town, and so if it makes me a homer so be it.

As for the low life assholes that come on here to constantly gloat, and knock us and our city down, again you reap what you sow. They're the ones I would have no sympathy for if they get their teeth knocked down their throat. You act like an asshole, expect to get treated as such.

Its like this in EVERY stadium. It's really bad anymore. ALCOHOL brings out the worst in people! The majority of fans (both teams) try to get to the parking lots 8 hour before game time and drink theirselves stupid! I used to take my son to pro football games when he was younger, but stopped because I would have eventually killed someone for their behaviors around him. You can't even ask them kindly to quit cussing or to calm down without them wanting to flex their beer muscles.

Three years ago in Cleveland I had an obnoxious Brown's drunk in front of me picking on 2 teenage Steeler fans all game. He was going to whip their asses all over Cleveland like the Browns were doing to the Steelers. He was a complete asshole and even some of the Browns fans were getting tired of his crap. It finally got to the point that I spoke up and told the "kids" in front of him that when they left I would walk out with them and he could deal with me first. I really think they could have handled the drunk themselves. Needless to say after Ben took the Steelers up for good and the clock was running down, he was nowhere to be found.

Then we have last year and this year where the majority of the Browns fans around me were fairly nice. Hell both years I had quite a few drinks and conversations with them in the bars prior. I guess my point is that you just can't classify all of a team's fans as bad or good. We all have our assholes!!!

Very true. As an ex-club DJ and the fact that I've been to many Browns games, I know first hand about some of the stupidity that goes on with excessive consumption of alcohol. Bottomline, if you can't handle yourself, don't drink.

No pal, you will never understand. I actually feel sorry for your kind. I could care less about the wins or losses, the Browns are like life, the Steelers are like cutting in line, doing drugs, abusing women, and other nasty things associated with life.

....You realize I was joking when I said that right...

Not all Steelers fans are like that, you know. xD

I HATE PITTSBURGH

Ive been there about 2 or 3 times wearing my Browns gear and never had a problem. If I go there it's only to pick up a car or motorcycle I bought and so far ive managed to engauge in football talk every time I was there and ive never had a bad experience.

I remember last year me and my girlfriend took our motorcycles to Florida and when we stopped to get gas on the way back home this truck pulls in with a trailer behind it and the guys were sporting steeler gear. They came over and asked us If we were from Ohio cause of our Browns hat's and we stood there talking for about 30 minutes. Turns out they just drove down from Pittsburgh to pick up 3 motorcycles they bought on ebay and then they gave me a card and told me to look them up if im ever in Pittsburgh and need someone to ride with.

The only time ive had someone say something negative to me is when there driving by and yell browns suck out there window when im pumping gas or something like that. Just like the trolls here, they only do it because they feel secure since there is no way I can get my hands on them.

This one time a group of guys wearing steeler gear were behind us in line at the gas station and didn't say a word the whole 5 minutes we were standing there. We came outside and I started pumping gas only to have them walk right by me and still keep quiet. Once the 4 of them got in the car and pulled out onto the road they started shouting a bunch of crap out they're windows and took off. I couldn't believe it, not one of them guys had the balls to say anything to me until they were a safe distance away. Im only 5'6 and weigh 145lbs so it's not like i look intimidating or anything. My girlfriend couldn't stop laughing at how big of pussies those guys were. She even said that if your going to say something do it where I can say something back and not while your running away.

well said.

I am sorry your life sucks so bad dude...maybe next year ...moron

Archived