THE BROWNS BOARD

All but 1 assistant let go. Ryan pissed.

cddbrowns

I do not know who the 1 assistant who may be retained... Ryan is fuming, he expected a chance at the HC gig let alone being fired.

He has been right so far with dates and info, until he is wrong, I am taking it partially serious at least.

From the same guy. Shurmur being hired and John Fox contacted to be the DC. I don't need to reveal who my sources. My track record proves I'm correct more than not. Naming names is not cool. Consider me a reliable source .

Who's the guy? If you can't even name your infallible source, then how can I take it as credible?

Does he really?

We all know stats can be deceiving. One area where stats are "really" deceiving is the general defense. When you have an inept, interception prone, offense; your defense is going to look falsely good. When other teams know that to beat you they only only have to score 13 points and they are likely to get a pick or two, their offensive game plan is going to be very conservative. This leads to your defense racking up good looking stats which don't tell the real story!

Is Ryan really that good? Who knows?

That's a theory. You are right, we really don't know how good Rob Ryan might be. In the last several games the Browns defense got run over pretty good by the opponent's rushing attacks.

New head coach, I expect all assistants to go and said so a couple of weeks ago. The Fox angle makes sense too if he (Fox) doesn't get a HC job. All of that is good with me. Let Holmgren get all his team in and give them a chance to succeed or fail. The table was set for all of this when Holmgren came to Cleveland so it shouldn't be a big shock to anyone.

Wallace = 1-4. Jake = 2-2.........

I hear a lot of bitching about Mangini while not taking into consideration that HOLMGREN brought Wallace and Delhomme to the team, and Delhomme was paid HOW MUCH to be the starter? By WHOM?

Give me a break, every bad thing you guys nailed on mangini, every good thing, you gave to everyone else. Learn where to actually put the blame.....

Oh I see what you're saying --- it was HOLMGREN's fault that Mangini played Jake above Wallace. Hmm, more Mangini excuses? No thanks, I am full.

Who's the guy? If you can't even name your infallible source, then how can I take it as credible?

All I said was, here is some info from a guy that has been right so far, take it for what it is. Take it serious, dont take it serious, dont really care.....

Than why was Delhomme playing QB for this team? Was it because Wallace wasn't one of Mangini's guys? Are you seriously going to tell me that Jake was a better option over Wallace? That is like Lewis last season playing over Harrison until he got hurt, and Wright playing over Haden until he got hurt.

I hear excuses for Mangini. Lots and lots of excuses.

I'll give credit to Shep for pointing out- Mangini liked Clemens in NY. But let's go further. Played an injured Bret Favre, was not exactly stellar in handling the Quinn Anderson problem last year. Trotted out a crippled Jake against Atlanta as opposed to a healthy Colt. Can't manage quarterbacks?

Had Haden benched the first couple of games where he should have been starting from day one. Turtle ball against the Bills. Kicking a fXXXing field goal against the Steelers when you're already down 14 points in the first quarter, 4th and goal from the 2.

Mangini's exit presser "thanks Mike for letting me coach the team my way". Those were YOUR decisions EM, and taken as a whole it's what got you fired.

Oh I see what you're saying --- it was HOLMGREN's fault that Mangini played Jake above Wallace. Hmm, more Mangini excuses? No thanks, I am full.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA! Do you see the win loss there for each QB? Yeah.......you guys act like Mangini sat Manning for Jake. WALLACE HAS BEEN A BACKUP, ALWAYS WILL BE A BACKUP, NOTHING MORE THAN A BACKUP! Jake STILL went 2-1 in the 3 games he played, but thats bad, Wallace should have gone 2-1, then you would be ok with it....

All I said was, here is some info from a guy that has been right so far, take it for what it is. Take it serious, dont take it serious, dont really care.....

If you can't name your source, then stop quoting it.

There are a couple of you guys who know someone or know someone that knows someone that works for the Browns who spout all kinds of info, that usually ends up being wrong.

If you can't name your source, then stop quoting it.

There are a couple of you guys who know someone or know someone that knows someone that works for the Browns who spout all kinds of info, that usually ends up being wrong.

Oh, didnt know you were the forum cop.......here, since you MUST know..... http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149&f=1547&t=7033961 You can go rip him apart then, not me, I just replayed what the dude said........dick.

It's also very shallow to look only at the close games you shoulda, woulda, coulda, won! How about the close games you coulda lost? Hoss was spot on!

Every bad team in the NFL could do what you did and come up with a better record.....every single one of them.

That's also only a theory. Of the 5 games the Browns won they won by margins of 20, 13, 3,3, and 1.

Of the 11 games they lost, everyone was by a margin of 10 points or less except 2. So they lost more close games than they won. They lost 2 by 2 points, 1 by 3, 1 by 4, 1 by 6 in late OT, 2 by 7.I would trade all the close losses with all the close wins and be ahead by 3 wins.

Oh, didnt know you were the forum cop.......here, since you MUST know..... http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149&f=1547&t=7033961 You can go rip him apart then, not me, I just replayed what the dude said........dick.

And if you read the whole thread, that "source" said Gruden was a gimmie.

Not bashing the source, but you may as well read Triv's Facebook page if you want "inside dope". We'll find out soon enough what's going on. Like probably by the end of the week.

And if you read the whole thread, that "source" said Gruden was a gimmie.

Not bashing the source, but you may as well read Triv's Facebook page if you want "inside dope". We'll find out soon enough what's going on. Like probably by the end of the week.

Guys, ITS NOT MY SOURCE! I just posted some info from another forum is all! JEESH!

:wacko:

I do not know who the 1 assistant who may be retained... Ryan is fuming, he expected a chance at the HC gig let alone being fired.

He has been right so far with dates and info, until he is wrong, I am taking it partially serious at least.

From the same guy. Shurmur being hired and John Fox contacted to be the DC. I don't need to reveal who my sources. My track record proves I'm correct more than not. Naming names is not cool. Consider me a reliable source .

You have no sources, goodbye.

Archived