THE BROWNS BOARD

Typical

RavensFan1996

As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.

As I logged into the board tonight with my usual RavensFan1996 and password, I come to find that someone had hacked into my profile and changed my user name. Now while I enjoy good natured fun and have a sense of humor like the rest, I find it interesting that on a board where we are mostly adults, some aren't above junior high-ish type behavior. Sure I'm a Ravens fan on a Browns board, but as I stated before, I come on here to try to talk football with football fans. Now I'm sure that the hack was most likely done by a Squealer fan, because God knows, Pittsburgh clowns stop growing up at age 12. Either way, I know that whoever did it was probably giggling like a little school girl at their "joke" on the Ravens' fan. Well, bravo, Retard, you changed a user name. Way to go.

Maybe you had your spellchecker turned off when you registered and it just now corrected things?

Dude, I wouldn't have thought if was funny if I wasn't reading your very serious post next to that name.

But you seem like a decent guy. Enjoy the playoffs.

Newsflash. Every Steelers troll here has their name changed. It was a moderator. It wasn't me though because I have yet to figure out how to change names. But it was an admin here. Theres your scoop. Continue bitching. Homotron and BUNSofSTEEL08 have come to terms with it.

Maybe you had your spellchecker turned off when you registered and it just now corrected things?

Funny, but no. Thats not it. Doesn't matter, I suppose. I see what happens when you try to have actual football conversations with fans of some teams. At least I'm not an 8 year old in a Jets jersey....that could've been ugly.

Funny, but no. Thats not it. Doesn't matter, I suppose. I see what happens when you try to have actual football conversations with fans of some teams. At least I'm not an 8 year old in a Jets jersey....that could've been ugly.

But that kid had been working out since he was 4.

Newsflash. Every Steelers troll here has their name changed. It was a moderator. It wasn't me though because I have yet to figure out how to change names. But it was an admin here. Theres your scoop. Continue bitching. Homotron and BUNSofSTEEL08 have come to terms with it.

I noticed that, but I just thought it was Squealer fans coming to grips with who they are...huh....who knew. But thanks for the intell.

I somehow doubt you deserved that name change, which leads me to believe whoever changed it is an immature douche. Here comes my name change next I bet.

That was my first thought. I would like to think that my posts hadn't earned me company with the Squealer trolls, but who knows. If the moderator did do it, it's just nice to be noticed sometimes.

lol I think you are talking to ATENEARS...and he won't take kindly to that.

Ate already knows my opinion. If I had high enough security I'd change all the names back....... Or maybe change his screen name to ATEQUEERS for kicks and giggles.

Yea Ravensfan has been a decent poster on this board so far. But on the other hand, i didn't know a mod changed BunsofSteel and Homotron's names. Thats some hilarious s*** right there. What were homo's and Bun's name before the changes?

Considering that the ravens and steelers are our two biggest rivals I can understand this even though I wouldn't personally do it. If fans of other teams want to just talk football why don't they just use a generic name rather than using their team name? Using steelers and ravens in your nickname seems to bring immediate confrontation which I would expect. What would your fans think of someone who registered on your board with the name Steelerfan#1? I'm sure they would think he came in peace

Considering that the ravens and steelers are our two biggest rivals I can understand this even though I wouldn't personally do it. If fans of other teams want to just talk football why don't they just use a generic name rather than using their team name? Using steelers and ravens in your nickname seems to bring immediate confrontation which I would expect. What would your fans think of someone who registered on your board with the name Steelerfan#1? I'm sure they would think he came in peace

I understand what you're saying, but if I would have come on here with a generic user name and started spewing about my Ravens fanhood, wouldn't that have elicited more cynicism and hatred then me actually coming on here with who I honestly am? Like I said, I never come on this board to troll like most of the Pittsburgh fans. We get enough trolls on my Ravens' site. My intention was to come here and talk football with fans who I feel, have a lot in common with Baltimore fans based on our history.

I understand what you're saying, but if I would have come on here with a generic user name and started spewing about my Ravens fanhood, wouldn't that have elicited more cynicism and hatred then me actually coming on here with who I honestly am? Like I said, I never come on this board to troll like most of the Pittsburgh fans. We get enough trolls on my Ravens' site. My intention was to come here and talk football with fans who I feel, have a lot in common with Baltimore fans based on our history.

I liked the name they changed it to.. It fit you well :)

Archived