THE BROWNS BOARD

Ok, This is going to get messy

bonedawg

Kathy do you read this message board? I mean really read it? or do you simply post when it suits you best? If Steeler fans on this board are obnoxious how exactly would you label the Browns fans that start the sh.it slinging? The holier than thou bit is amusing and I'd never root for a division rival to win a Super Bowl unless the opposition was more hated. No one in Pittsburgh want's your "temporary fandom" and if you want a PG atmosphere around here start talking to some of your own before you attempt to chase the Steeler faithful away with your holy pitch forks and self righteous BS.

This is a Browns board, doofus. Is it really that hard to get that through your thick skull? We don't care to make this a hospitable environment for you idiot Squeeler trolls.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a Browns board, doofus. Is it really that hard to get that through your thick skull? We don't care to make this a hospitable environment for you idiot Squeeler trolls.

Look dip sh.it. Follow along because it's obvious you haven't or at least can't. She rolls in here playing the "holy, holy, holy" card and labels the Steeler faithful as rude. My point which is clearly lost on you is that she selectively reads what she wants to read and ignores the rest. You're on of the biggest dip sh.its on this message board and just one of the 15 or so mouth breathers that posts regularly. If I cared about the childish BS I wouldn't post and I sling it back without much complaint. How much do I need to break it down? ABC? 123? Try reading. You can't roll up on the board and say "Man these Steeler fans are rude" when all that a majority of you do is post slanderous bs because you think it gets to people. Guess what dumb ass it doesn't and never has, it just fuels the fire and alleviates boredom.

Homo - your last post proves "obnoxious".

We belong here. You don't. "obnoxious", is going where you don't belong, and trying to screw that place up.

And we were right all along. Your stinkin, cheapshot, overhyped sleazeball squeelers

can't win a superbowl without cheapshots and/or referees ruling in their favor.

Go "fan" that, and give your Ben Rapistbooger poster a hug, and leave our BROWNSBOARD to us ?

Homo - your last post proves "obnoxious".

We belong here. You don't. "obnoxious", is going where you don't belong, and trying to screw that place up.

And we were right all along. Your stinkin, cheapshot, overhyped sleazeball squeelers

can't win a superbowl without cheapshots and/or referees ruling in their favor.

Go "fan" that, and give your Ben Rapistbooger poster a hug, and leave our BROWNSBOARD to us ?

Once again not my point. My post was directed at Kathy specifically. The Holier than thou attitude is nauseating. I don't give a sh.it about your obnoxious and mindless rants. If I did I wouldn't post on the board. One last time, my POST WAS DIRECTED AT KATHY. It wasn't directed at you, pumpkin, zombo or any of the other mouth breathing morons. Got it this time? or are you once again to god damn dumb to comprehend the words exiting my internet mouth?

Once again not my point. My post was directed at Kathy specifically. The Holier than thou attitude is nauseating. I don't give a sh.it about your obnoxious and mindless rants. If I did I wouldn't post on the board. One last time, my POST WAS DIRECTED AT KATHY. It wasn't directed at you, pumpkin, zombo or any of the other mouth breathing morons. Got it this time? or are you once again to god damn dumb to comprehend the words exiting my internet mouth?

Wow, this is great ... Homotron snapped!

Who would have thought sweet little ol' Kathy would put him over the edges?

I hope he doesn't have dog to kick around this week ... just imagine how sore his boyfriend's bum must be!

Zombo

I hope he doesn't have dog to kick around this week ... just imagine how sore his boyfriend's bum must be!

Zombo

lol I didn't snap and Kathy doesn't "bother me". Her short sighted and clouded BS is nauseating because it's unbearably stupid. I responded to her line of BS and then the mouth breather brigade tried making it about themselves. The argument then became a issue of reading comprehension and it's now abundantly clear a few can't read. Thanks for playing.

EDIT: I do have 4 dogs (2 Pit Bulls, a Doberman and a Chocolate lab) I'd much rather come here and kick you and the rest of the mouth breathers around. As far as the gay thing is concerned you guys really do need better material. I thought that line died in middle school no? do people actually still use that one?

As I see it the Steelers are 6-2 in Super Bowl Games while the browns have never been good enough to get there. 45 years says a lot about what kind of a product your organizations puts on the field year after year.

The Browns will fall on their asses again next year and will continue to be the basement dweller of the AFC North and NFL in general.

I you could give out trophies for never being good enough to make it to a super bowl you'd have 45 of them!

Congrats on being THE BIGGEST LOSER in the NFL. You have a monopoly on losing- everyone agrees and so does Lombardi.

As I see it the Steelers are 6-2 in Super Bowl Games while the browns have never been good enough to get there. 45 years says a lot about what kind of a product your organizations puts on the field year after year.

The Browns will fall on their asses again next year and will continue to be the basement dweller of the AFC North and NFL in general.

I you could give out trophies for never being good enough to make it to a super bowl you'd have 45 of them!

Congrats on being THE BIGGEST LOSER in the NFL. You have a monopoly on losing- everyone agrees and so does Lombardi.

Again, you read none of the posts above and just spew stuff out of your ass. You have no argument so you just rip on the Browns. I've had enough of this guy. Can we please ban him? There is nothing that separates him from any of the other trolls that we've banned. He sucks. Get rid of him.

They do give out trophies. For championships. We have 13 of them. Call us when you catch up.

Kathy do you read this message board? I mean really read it? or do you simply post when it suits you best? If Steeler fans on this board are obnoxious how exactly would you label the Browns fans that start the sh.it slinging? The holier than thou bit is amusing and I'd never root for a division rival to win a Super Bowl unless the opposition was more hated. No one in Pittsburgh want's your "temporary fandom" and if you want a PG atmosphere around here start talking to some of your own before you attempt to chase the Steeler faithful away with your holy pitch forks and self righteous BS.

Of course I read the message board. When I find something interesting or the mood strikes me, I'll add something. I can't get to the message boards for most of the day so often discussions have turned a corner by the time I get to them and I've missed the opportunity to add a timely remark. I've been around message boards since they first graced cyberspace and my experiences have ranged from the sublime to the ridiculous. This message board has a similar range of content. I keep hoping for more of the sublime but instead I've gotten Steeler fans. But I digress. As has been pointed out to you on numerous occasions, this is OUR house and you have taken every conceivable opportunity along with some ridiculously obtuse opportunities to insult our fellow fans and denigrate the accomplishments of the team we love. Then you've acted shocked and surprised that we didn't like it. That's akin to walking through the jungle with a target painted on you and then being surprised when the natives shoot arrows. Sheesh.

As for being holier than thou ... well, I am :)

OvalAngel.gif

Zombo

Its been reported that after the superbowl domestic violence skyrocketed 200% in pittsburg, and is not expected to return to normal for quite some time.

With that being said, homo, did you beat your boyfriend up?

And do any of your dogs have hemroids?

I wish the Browns well. I hope they can finish above the Ratbirds every year and take their rightful place, fighting the Steelers for the AFC North. Holmgren has a nose for talent and disruptive players and got rid of a great player but a locker room cancer in Rogers. Next season we'll all witness the resurgence of the Browns and that makes for a great rivalry.

Who cares? The Browns were a great franchise up until we were moved to Baltimore by a soulless miser. The last 11 years we've been an expansion team trying to find an identity, as an organization and as a team. What are you trying to prove by coming here, please tell me?

We may not have 13, but 8 > 6 any way you count it. And the Steelers blew for 40 years when the competition supposedly was "sub par" and it was "Easy" to win an NFL championship.

On a technicality, the Browns have 8 titles but only 4 are true world championships that came in the NFL, the first four were in the short lived AAFC. Just sayin'

I wish the Browns well. I hope they can finish above the Ratbirds every year and take their rightful place, fighting the Steelers for the AFC North. Holmgren has a nose for talent and disruptive players and got rid of a great player but a locker room cancer in Rogers. Next season we'll all witness the resurgence of the Browns and that makes for a great rivalry.

A more intense rivalry with an old school-esqe team like the Cleveland Browns and not some purple uniformed franchise masquerading as a team with the same legacy as the Colts with Unitas would be more enjoyable. It would give us the same history as a Bears-Packers or Cowboys-Redskins match up.

thirteen NFL championships? Ok gipper. you guys can sit back and wait until everyone else catches you?

Thirteen Professional Championships. 4 AAFC and 9 NFL. Yes. Indeed.

And yet again you show your ignorance of matters. Green Bay as of last Sunday did catch us when they won their 13th Championship.

Let's call the NFL and see how many the Browns actually get recognition for. 13? HA! that is a Browns fans fantasy!

1-800-Rodger-Goodell

good luck getting them to crown the browns with 13 championships.

Only 8 were the Browns. Northeast Ohio also has NFL titles won by the Rams, Pros, and Bulldogs.

And if you want to see them all just follow this link. :

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/

Then all you have to do is count the ones that say Cleveland/Akron/Canton

On a technicality, the Browns have 8 titles but only 4 are true world championships that came in the NFL, the first four were in the short lived AAFC. Just sayin'

There have been 2 periods when Pro Football had shared Championships: 46-49 with the AAFC and 60-65 with the AFL.

It would have been fine with me if the two leagues during these times would have had a playoff. That did happen eventually with the AFL when the AFL/NFL Championship game was arranged (later to become known as The Super Bowl).

It was proposed that it happen during the AAFC years. They wanted to call it the "World Series of Football".

It didn't happen...why? Because the NFL didn't want to be embarrassed to play the Browns and get whipped.

The Browns were by far the superior team. Do you think for a moment that the Browns at that time would not have slaughtered the Cardinals that won the NFL title in '47, or the Eagles who won it in '48 and '49? It was proven how superior the Browns were when they met up with the Eagles finally.

And just compare the number of Hall of Famers that the Browns had compared to those teams.

The only team that might have given the Browns a run were the 1946 Bears.

So, in fact, it was undoubtedly the Browns that were the "true" champions if you will of those years.

But since they didn't play, every reporting source, except one, counts both titles for those years, just as they do with the later AFL titles.

There have been 2 periods when Pro Football had shared Championships: 46-49 with the AAFC and 60-65 with the AFL.

It would have been fine with me if the two leagues during these times would have had a playoff. That did happen eventually with the AFL when the AFL/NFL Championship game was arranged (later to become known as The Super Bowl).

It was proposed that it happen during the AAFC years. They wanted to call it the "World Series of Football".

It didn't happen...why? Because the NFL didn't want to be embarrassed to play the Browns and get whipped.

The Browns were by far the superior team. Do you think for a moment that the Browns at that time would not have slaughtered the Cardinals that won the NFL title in '47, or the Eagles who won it in '48 and '49? It was proven how superior the Browns were when they met up with the Eagles finally.

And just compare the number of Hall of Famers that the Browns had compared to those teams.

The only team that might have given the Browns a run were the 1946 Bears.

So, in fact, it was undoubtedly the Browns that were the "true" champions if you will of those years.

But since they didn't play, every reporting source, except one, counts both titles for those years, just as they do with the later AFL titles.

Thanks, Gip. Not only are AAFC titles just as worthy as AFL titles, the Browns, as you pointed out, were the best football team in the world, as they proved when they creamed defending champion Philadelphia in their first game in the NFL, and then beat the Rams for the NFL championship their first year.

The Browns were the cream of the crop. best coach, best QB, and they integrated black talent onto their roster like none before. If you take away those four championships, you are taking away one the best, most important, and most innovative teams of that era and of all-time. You have to recognize the AAFC Browns or you do NOT have the complete picture of American professional football.

It's like leaving out Babe Ruth's Yankees or Bill Russell's Celtics ... you can't tell the story without them.

Zombo

Here is the rundown of the HOF players that the respective NFL Champions had in 46,47,48,49:

1947 Cardinals had only their coach Jimmy Conzelman, and rookie halfback Charley Trippi make the HOF

1948 and 1949 Eagles had their coach, Earle Greasy Neale, end Pete Pihos, RB Steve Van Buren, C-LB Alex Wojciechowicz and rookie LB (in 1949) Chuck Bednarik.

The 1946 Bears as I said may have been more formidable as I said. They were coached by George Halas, Sid Luckman was their QB. They also had HOFers George McAffee RB, Joe Stydahar OT, and Clyde Bulldog Turner C-LB

The Browns of course in the 46-49 era had HC Paul Brown, QB Otto Graham, RB Marion Motley, OT Lou Groza, WR Dante Lavelli, DE Bill Willis, C Frank Gatski. A few guys from the Browns dynasty that are in the HOF didn't actually arrive on the scene until 1950 or after like Len Ford and Mike MacCormack.

Here is the rundown of the HOF players that the respective NFL Champions had in 46,47,48,49:

1947 Cardinals had only their coach Jimmy Conzelman, and rookie halfback Charley Trippi make the HOF

1948 and 1949 Eagles had their coach, Earle Greasy Neale, end Pete Pihos, RB Steve Van Buren, C-LB Alex Wojciechowicz and rookie LB (in 1949) Chuck Bednarik.

The 1946 Bears as I said may have been more formidable as I said. They were coached by George Halas, Sid Luckman was their QB. They also had HOFers George McAffee RB, Joe Stydahar OT, and Clyde Bulldog Turner C-LB

The Browns of course in the 46-49 era had HC Paul Brown, QB Otto Graham, RB Marion Motley, OT Lou Groza, WR Dante Lavelli, DE Bill Willis, C Frank Gatski. A few guys from the Browns dynasty that are in the HOF didn't actually arrive on the scene until 1950 or after like Len Ford and Mike MacCormack.

They would have probably beaten ALL the teams from 1946-1949 except for the Bears, Chicago was too good back then. However we'll never know what other years they would have been world champs had they just joined the league sooner.

But this is why I like Pro Football more than college ball, it's only one world champion per year. I don't deny the Browns were a great team back then and they made the best of whatever league they were in but I traditionally counted the NFL champ as the only world champ from 1920 to present.

For instance, the Houston Oilers were awesome AFL champions in 1960 and 1961 but the Green Bay Packers (who won NFL titles in the same years) would NOT have been beaten by upstart Houston.

But look at the bright side, when the Browns finally win the Super Bowl they will have won AAFC, NFL, and Super Bowl titles. That's more of an eclectic mix of championships than an English soccer team. :)

They would have probably beaten ALL the teams from 1946-1949 except for the Bears, Chicago was too good back then. However we'll never know what other years they would have been world champs had they just joined the league sooner.

Well, looking back, I would have put my betting money on the Browns. If Vegas were setting odds knowing now what we know about these teams the Browns would have been favored every year, but yes, the closest line would have been the '46 Bears.

But this is why I like Pro Football more than college ball, it's only one world champion per year. I don't deny the Browns were a great team back then and they made the best of whatever league they were in but I traditionally counted the NFL champ as the only world champ from 1920 to present.

For instance, the Houston Oilers were awesome AFL champions in 1960 and 1961 but the Green Bay Packers (who won NFL titles in the same years) would NOT have been beaten by upstart Houston.

I agree, but then, things were different then. The Browns had equal or superior coaching, and superior talent. As Zombo mentioned, the NFL had still banned black players, while the Browns had several on their squad.

But look at the bright side, when the Browns finally win the Super Bowl they will have won AAFC, NFL, and Super Bowl titles. That's more of an eclectic mix of championships than an English soccer team. :)

Yea, OK, well, I have been waiting for that. Some day.

I dont hate the Steelers , being a Browns fan living in manchester England , I dont have any contact with Steeler fans at all , but because my team is the Cleveland Browns , I HAVE to dislike them ( Its in the contract hahaha ) if i lived in Ohio and was brought up brown & orange then that would be a different matter , IE I f***** hate with a passion Manchester United Football Club ( Soccer ) they are the Cowboys / Steelers rolled into one over here , Fans everywhere except in Manchester , all glory-hunting , Bandwagon jumpers ...Hell they even have them in the US

mcfc.jpg

MANCHESTER CITY FC ' THE PRIDE OF MANCHESTER !!!

EDIT: I do have 4 dogs (2 Pit Bulls, a Doberman and a Chocolate lab) I'd much rather come here and kick you and the rest of the mouth breathers around. As far as the gay thing is concerned you guys really do need better material. I thought that line died in middle school no? do people actually still use that one?

Translation: Hes a Trailor park hillbilly with a 3rd rate college education from Kent State Univ who gets his jollys arguing with Kathy or anyone else that doesnt agree with him.

so by your logic - Super Bowls are harder to win than the AAFC titles and Akron backyard football championships.

Thank you gipper for proving how irrelevant your 13 so called championships argument is. you just put your foot into your mouth and admitted that Super Bowls are the true measurement for success in the NFL.

Akron? Please call ESPN and let them know how important this is when discussing the Browns.

We may not have 13, but 8 > 6 any way you count it. And the Steelers blew for 40 years when the competition supposedly was "sub par" and it was "Easy" to win an NFL championship.

But, NEOHio indeed has those 13. See the link.

so by your logic - Super Bowls are harder to win than the AAFC titles and Akron backyard football championships.

Thank you gipper for proving how irrelevant your 13 so called championships argument is. you just put your foot into your mouth and admitted that Super Bowls are the true measurement for success in the NFL.

Akron? Please call ESPN and let them know how important this is when discussing the Browns.

The only thing that I will admit to proving is that you are a feckless F**khead.Now THAT is something you can take to the bank!!

Translation: Hes a Trailor park hillbilly with a 3rd rate college education from Kent State Univ who gets his jollys arguing with Kathy or anyone else that doesnt agree with him.

lol. I'm not surprised to read this from you. Genius level stuff once again. I have a house large enough to accommodate my four dogs and my education at Kent State was far from "3rd rate" considering my program but I'm not going to defend Kent State. As a whole I don't care for the school at all. Also the brunt of my arguments on this site are over absolutely ridiculous BS, not tangible arguments. I'd say that's a knock on some on this message board, not myself. I'm not the one starting a Steeler hate thread daily on a Browns board.

lol. I'm not surprised to read this from you. Genius level stuff once again. I have a house large enough to accommodate my four dogs and my education at Kent State was far from "3rd rate" considering my program but I'm not going to defend Kent State. As a whole I don't care for the school at all. Also the brunt of my arguments on this site are over absolutely ridiculous BS, not tangible arguments. I'd say that's a knock on some on this message board, not myself. I'm not the one starting a Steeler hate thread daily on a Browns board.

Yes,I am a Genius!...Thanks for the acknowledgment Chumbly!

Archived