THE BROWNS BOARD

This years Superbowl

BeernBrowns

Some say she is now a dog. I don't agree, but, then, I'm old remember. I might be willing to let her shove popcorn in me anywhere she would like, but I would not be partial to having her do it in public.

I'm not a big Cameron Diaz fan, she used to have a hot little butt, however I like women with more curves than she ever had.

The point is that you never, ever get caught in public with your girlfriend feeding you. It makes you look pathetic. A-Rod would have a hard time living this down in the locker room, but he's he's such a douchebag that they probably don't care about him anyway.

Zombo

why is everyone knocking on the super bowl half time show so damn hard? It's pretty sad in today's society that people are bored by people synchronized glowing in the dark making massive shapes and crazy pyro techniques. My God, I thought they sang fine too and the show was flawless. What does it take to impress you people, seriously? And I literally hate the black eyed peas too, other than fergie's fine ass.

I suppose i'm in the super minority though here.

why is everyone knocking on the super bowl half time show so damn hard? It's pretty sad in today's society that people are bored by people synchronized glowing in the dark making massive shapes and crazy pyro techniques. My God, I thought they sang fine too and the show was flawless. What does it take to impress you people, seriously? And I literally hate the black eyed peas too, other than fergie's fine ass.

I'm kinda neutral on the BEP's ... I like some of their stuff, butt I think the SOUND was horrible in that production. Choreography ... check. Pyro tech ... check. Fergie's fine ass ... check. Sound ... ruined the whole show.

Zombo

I'm kinda neutral on the BEP's ... I like some of their stuff, butt I think the SOUND was horrible in that production. Choreography ... check. Pyro tech ... check. Fergie's fine ass ... check. Sound ... ruined the whole show.

Zombo

I will definitely agree with you there man. They were having SERIOUS issues with the mics that's for sure. I'm just saying the actual show part was pretty cool to me, all things considered.

Zombo

Actually I think that outfit she had on his most of her fine ass. I would have preferred one of her skin tight numbers.

I am impressed by musicians that actually make their own music. Not by people who just take someone elses songs and redoes them. To me the Black eyed peas are just a glorified karoeke band

I am impressed by musicians that actually make their own music. Not by people who just take someone elses songs and redoes them. To me the Black eyed peas are just a glorified karoeke band

then you must hate about 85% of mainstream music then my friend. I can't say I blame you, I much care for music that I know people actually had a part in other than auto tuning their voice.

Zombo

Am I the only one who doesn't think Fergie is that hot? Nice ass for sure, not sold on her face.

Archived