THE BROWNS BOARD

Will the Glory Return

rich4eagle

1964 Cleveland Browns

The Great, the Good, The excellence.........and All The World is Brownstown............what a year 1964!

After the great start in 1963, and weak ending, the 1964 season started with modest expectations for the Browns. They had now missed playing in a Championship game six years in a row. Unheard OF! Blanton Collier, however, solidified his position as head coach. The fine season of Dr. Frank Ryan in 1963 solidified the QB position. They had the great Jim Brown and his running mate Ernie Green and a powerful running game.

Two super things happened in the 1964 draft! They selected future hall of famer Paul Warfield with the first pick and little known future Hall of Famer Leroy Kelly with the eight round pick. Those who ever watched the game and understand it know that Paul Warfield was one of the greatest WR's to ever play the game a TD machine who blocked like a linebacker and leaped like a high jumper. In fact he was an Olympic broad jumper. Kelly was a special teams player that year. He was so quick off the snap in later years he often got called for illegal motion when not. The table was set for an offensive powerhouse in 1964....and wow was it! Gary Collins, Paul Warfield at WR and Johnny Brewer at TE and the tandem of Jim Brown and Ernie Green at RB. Leroy Kelly returning kick offs and punts. Jim Brown gained 1442 yards and averaged 5.2 yards a carry but only scored nine TD's. Collins scored 8 and Warfield 9. Amazingly, Ernie Green scored the most 10 TD's as the Offense rolled all year scoring 50 TD's.

The offensive line was Dick Schafrath at LT, John Wooten at LG, John Morrow at C, Gene Hickerson at RG, and John Brown at RT

The defense was named the rubber band defense bending but never breaking. They had two excellent pass rushing ends in Bill Glass and Paul Wiggin and the DT's were Jim Kanicki and Dick Modzelewski. The linebackers were Jim Houston OL, Vince Costello MLB, and Galen Fiss OL. The corners were Bernie Parrish and Walter Beach. The Safeties were Bobby Franklin and Larry Benz

A interesting tidbit was the Browns gave up more first downs (275) than they achieved (255) and were outgained 337 yds per game to 320 yds per game. But they were a scoring machine putting up 415 points in those 14 games and allowing 293. Thus the bend don't break terminology. They played an earlier version of cover two which made yards harder near the goal line. This was a hold over strategy from Paul Brown days. The offense was just explosive. Paul Brown loved offense and Blanton Collier was a true offensive mind.

Check out the scores of the games...........the season started beating the Redskins 27-13 followed by an offensive shootout 33-33 tie with the St. Louis Cardinals. Then they had a 28-20 victory at Philadelphia. Then they whacked the Cowboys 27-6. It always makes me happy when the Cowboys get hammered by the Browns.

Next, were the rival Steelers at home on Saturday night..(the first ever NFL Saturday night game).....a Modell innovation before 80,000 fans looking for win number four. What a shocker, the Steelers John Henry Johnson, who was bruiser of a running back much like Kevin Mack, ran over the Browns for over 200 yards and the Browns suffered a terrible 23-7 loss. It would be the worst loss of the season.

The Browns then reeled off five straight wins. Whipping in succession at Dallas 20-16, the Giants 42-20, at Pittsburgh 30-17, Washington 34-24, and the Lions 37-21. Racking up points by big numbers weekly. With the record now 8-1-1 they went to Green Bay and lost to the Packers 28-21. Then beat the Eagles 38-21, lost at St. Louis 19-28 and then in crucial season ending game massacring the Giants 52-20 in New York finishing the season 11-3-1. They won the Eastern Conference earning the right to play the vaunted Baltimore Colts in the NFL Championship game.

On a cloudy day on December 27th, the game started out as a defensive struggle. The two best offensive teams in football scored zero points in the first half. The Colts offense was the most prolific in the NFL besting the Browns as they set an NFL scoring record. Lou Groza, the kickoff kicker and field goal kicker and a Browns great repeatedly made the tackles downfield on the kickoffs. Something you will never see again.

In the second half, the Browns offense went into high gear, Jim Brown ran wild and Frank Ryan repeatedly connected downfield on passes. He hit Gary Collins three times for TD passes. Groza kicked two field goals. The Defense went out of body, from bend don't break all year, to terrorizing Johnny Unitas and vaunted Baltimore offense. The defense was lead by Galen Fiss who played the greatest game of his career in the biggest game of his career. The picture of his smashing Unitas on one play is a landmark Browns photo. When the overcast day ended the uniforms were dirty and the beloved Browns were World Champs by a score of 27-0. I was one happy young man.

The greatest game of a lifetime. Perfect! A half of offensive perfection and a total defensive domination and a shutout. What a day. BTW, that score 27-0 was the last time the NFL Championship game ended in a shutout including all the Super Bowls. Forty seven years now since the big game was a shutout. The Browns were indeed an offensive juggernaut. To this day, I still believe that opposed to popular opinion in the end it is offense that wins championships. But that is another story. I cannot tell you how many times that year the Browns offense answered every time an opponent took a lead or threatened for a lead.

Three wonderful retorts which are common from mindless dumboxen............that explains some of Browns fandom gone brain dead

and provides more emphasis for Browns fans going Steel City like they have in millions for the last number of years

Keep up the stupidity and send all the real fans somewhere else with your vitriol

especially you complete asshole Zombo

and in case none of you jackasses noticed the lead post was complete informative supportive exhilirating for Browns fandom and heritage........but you assholes keep your head plugged where the sun dont shine

Sorry I'm with Zombo on this one. I feel the only reason you posted this was to spew your "offense wins championships" bullcrap. Apparently in your world shutting another team out is indicative of a great offense! Epic fail...

Plus there isn't much to post right now unless you want to talk about how little progress is being made towards a new CBA. At least we can still look forward to the draft...

The responses have been disheartening....says a lot about where fandom in Clevedom is these days............and that is sad

I am not sure what you are looking for. You cut and pasted an article about the last Browns Championship. Fine, great. But it is what it is. There is not much else to say about it. I am not sure what you were looking for. I have made a ton of posts about historical data that few people comment on. The only thing about historical data that seems to generate any discussion is when I have detailed the 13 Championships won by teams from Northeast Ohio. Usually it is idiot Steeler fans that somehow want to argue that those titles were some kind of fiction. So, maybe, if you want conversation you have to say something that is apparently controversial.

I don't think the Browns will return to greatness until everyone in the organization has the same goal, winning is number 1. I think Holmgren wants to be the hero and is more concerned about that than actually winning which bothers me. We will be better because we will have better talent but I don't see greatness. Prove me wrong Mike.

Sorry I'm with Zombo on this one. I feel the only reason you posted this was to spew your "offense wins championships" bullcrap. Apparently in your world shutting another team out is indicative of a great offense! Epic fail...

Plus there isn't much to post right now unless you want to talk about how little progress is being made towards a new CBA. At least we can still look forward to the draft...

That was indeed stupid your comment. I named all 22 starters and the special teams whiz and the every game and the scores of every game and the stars of the playoff game and that incredible still standing defensive stat ....the shutout

and you a complete moron relegated all that great stuff to.........shitting your pants in hate of brilliance....you are an idiot enjoy life and stay dumb

I am not sure what you are looking for. You cut and pasted an article about the last Browns Championship. Fine, great. But it is what it is. There is not much else to say about it. I am not sure what you were looking for. I have made a ton of posts about historical data that few people comment on. The only thing about historical data that seems to generate any discussion is when I have detailed the 13 Championships won by teams from Northeast Ohio. Usually it is idiot Steeler fans that somehow want to argue that those titles were some kind of fiction. So, maybe, if you want conversation you have to say something that is apparently controversial.

Sorry buddy there was no cut and paste.........ANYWHERE

btw in 1964 there was no cut and paste

What I wrote was my own words all of them.....go find the cut and paste.....about the last greatest supreme season ever and a great team and year

You missed all I said and instead belittled it...

The message was all my work and reseach and memory and good stuff then a moron like zombo spews his nothingness about nothing

The last greatest glory in Cleveland and Browns history....that is what it was written in toto by me alone......

.....your message was miserable

I don't think the Browns will return to greatness until everyone in the organization has the same goal, winning is number 1. I think Holmgren wants to be the hero and is more concerned about that than actually winning which bothers me. We will be better because we will have better talent but I don't see greatness. Prove me wrong Mike.

I agree and have been harping the same tune for some time. I am not convinced Holmgren is the answer but a narcissist. But he is way better than anything than anything we had since 1995 and oops Heckert may be even the real McCoy.........Thanks for sending a message that actually used a brain

Three wonderful retorts which are common from mindless dumboxen............that explains some of Browns fandom gone brain dead

and provides more emphasis for Browns fans going Steel City like they have in millions for the last number of years

Keep up the stupidity and send all the real fans somewhere else with your vitriol

especially you complete asshole Zombo

and in case none of you jackasses noticed the lead post was complete informative supportive exhilirating for Browns fandom and heritage........but you assholes keep your head plugged where the sun dont shine

dude, you're so full of sh*t it's ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!! you try to criticize and belittle browns fans for calling you what you really are. but i remember the links to some threads that someone ( i believe junkyarddawg) posted on here from that steelers board you go to and those steeler fans were degrading you, humiliating you and talking about you like you weren't sh*t (how ironic). but not once did you ever fight back or take up for yourself. you steadily bent over backwards taking their crap while trying to be friends and best buds with them. you pretty much let them sh*t on you and you took it with a smile. and you dare call yourself a man who's intelligent? lol!!!!!!!!

you, sir, are a freaking hypocrite, a moron and the biggest joke on the net. you're so in love with the steelers team that you even kiss their fan's asses as if they actually play for the team. but you go onto a browns board and want to try and check browns fans? seriously, f**k you! you're nothing but a self righteous, dipsh*t, traitor and a steeler homer. you have no right to talk about anyone. get your sh*t together before you try talking about someone else, you IDIOT!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Now, Rich - please stop living in the past.

That's the only reason you are a squeeler fan, pal - their past super bowls.

Look forward to the future. And, please stop patting yourself on the back,

people will think you're also a ratbird fan, with all that purple.... ^_^

Sorry buddy there was no cut and paste.........ANYWHERE

btw yu stupid fuwque there was no cut and paste in 1964 but being a stupid asswipe was there

What I wrote was my own words all of them.....go find the cut and paste.....about the last greatest supreme season ever and a great team and year

Since you missed all I said and instead belittled it.....you can kiss my ass as well.

The message was all my work and reseach and memory and good stuff then a moron like zombo spews his nothingness about nothing

The last greatest glory in Cleveland and Browns history....that is what it was written in toto by me alone......too bad hate and stupidity is now running stupid here again

now you too can fuwque off......your message was that of a miserable self absorbed self applauding slug....who has no abliltiy to salute literary genius as posted above

OK, I assume you directed this at me. It looked like a job of professional journalism, so I assumed it was cut and pasted. Kudo for you on your writing skills. And pardon me on my error. Nevertheless, the point still is that you gave a recap of an historical event. There was not much to comment on there. Plain and simple.

Whatever other comments that have been made on this thread have had little to do with the data in your original post, but are directed at you specifically due to the perception of you as a fence straddler or frontrunner. I guess that agrument can go on ad infinatum and never be resolved....but it would still have nothing to do with the Browns 1964 title. Great, we won then. Onward and upward.

OK, I assume you directed this at me. It looked like a job of professional journalism, so I assumed it was cut and pasted. Kudo for you on your writing skills. And pardon me on my error. Nevertheless, the point still is that you gave a recap of an historical event. There was not much to comment on there. Plain and simple.

Whatever other comments that have been made on this thread have had little to do with the data in your original post, but are directed at you specifically due to the perception of you as a fence straddler or frontrunner. I guess that agrument can go on ad infinatum and never be resolved....but it would still have nothing to do with the Browns 1964 title. Great, we won then. Onward and upward.

Thank you for the aclamation and I appreciate your request for pardon. You are forgiven, I suspected you were reasonable, but I decided to rant anyway. BTW, I edit the nasty out right now. As far as me being a front runner it is so true. I rooted for the Steelers in 1964 as well as the Browns and really liked John Henry Johnson among others (another reason I remember that Saturday night game). Thus for rooting for those two teams as my two favorites for 50 years proves I am a frontrunner fan.

My favorites the same for 50 years, yep bandwagoner. The funny part is has rarely in those fifty years have both teams been good simultaneously, thus very little conflict in most years. In the fifties and sixties the Steelers stank in the seventies for the most part the Browns stank, in the eighties for the most part the Steelers were mediocre. Since then the Browns have rarely been competitive except in 1993 and 2002. Both of those years the Browns played the Steelers in the playoffs and lost. I rooted for the Browns in both of those games. All those years it was Browns first and Steelers second. 2004 Changed that, I wanted Big Ben badly and never like Kellen Winslow. I very much disliked Butch's coaching and drafting and hated Sewage(a moron GM). Right now I am very conflicted between the teams. I love the Rooney family, I am a big fan of Big Ben, and I love the Steeler brand of ball and heritage. The Browns were my greatest love in all of sports and the heritage and glory are untouchable as shared in the lead post. Next time they play in the playoffs or a crucial game, I am not sure whom I will root for. Jim Brown was my favorite player ever. I loved Brian Sipe, Jack Lambert was a favorite of mine as was MDP and Leroy Kelly and Greg Pruitt and Eddie Johnson and Clay Matthews and Hollywood Bags Greenwood and of course my second favorite player ever Bernie Kosar and John Stallworth and Bettis and many many more including Galen Fiss whom I also mentioned above and my third favorite player ever Paul Warfield and Kevin Mack and Earnest Byner.

For the matter, I have also rooted for the Bengals since their inception. Something about roots those teams represent my roots even though I have never lived in Ohio since 1969. Us frontrunners abandon our roots and root for the team of day.

THE Ohio State Buckeyes have always been my favorite college team as well as Youngstown State. I do root for Big Ten teams in any Bowl they play in.

Again, thanks for the good words, and Cal, U still Da Man. Maybe, some day I will criticize your mock draft. No dumb lineman this time, skill players who touch the ball or crush offenses on D

Us frontrunner bandwagoners gotta stick together to keep logos off the Browns helmet and on one side of the Steelers helmet

1964 Cleveland Browns

The Great, the Good, The excellence.........and All The World is Brownstown............what a year 1964!

After the great start in 1963, and weak ending, the 1964 season started with modest expectations for the Browns. They had now missed playing in a Championship game six years in a row. Unheard OF! Blanton Collier, however, solidified his position as head coach. The fine season of Dr. Frank Ryan in 1963 solidified the QB position. They had the great Jim Brown and his running mate Ernie Green and a powerful running game.

Two super things happened in the 1964 draft! They selected future hall of famer Paul Warfield with the first pick and little known future Hall of Famer Leroy Kelly with the eight round pick. Those who ever watched the game and understand it know that Paul Warfield was one of the greatest WR's to ever play the game a TD machine who blocked like a linebacker and leaped like a high jumper. In fact he was an Olympic broad jumper. Kelly was a special teams player that year. He was so quick off the snap in later years he often got called for illegal motion when not. The table was set for an offensive powerhouse in 1964....and wow was it! Gary Collins, Paul Warfield at WR and Johnny Brewer at TE and the tandem of Jim Brown and Ernie Green at RB. Leroy Kelly returning kick offs and punts. Jim Brown gained 1442 yards and averaged 5.2 yards a carry but only scored nine TD's. Collins scored 8 and Warfield 9. Amazingly, Ernie Green scored the most 10 TD's as the Offense rolled all year scoring 50 TD's.

The offensive line was Dick Schafrath at LT, John Wooten at LG, John Morrow at C, Gene Hickerson at RG, and John Brown at RT

The defense was named the rubber band defense bending but never breaking. They had two excellent pass rushing ends in Bill Glass and Paul Wiggin and the DT's were Jim Kanicki and Dick Modzelewski. The linebackers were Jim Houston OL, Vince Costello MLB, and Galen Fiss OL. The corners were Bernie Parrish and Walter Beach. The Safeties were Bobby Franklin and Larry Benz

A interesting tidbit was the Browns gave up more first downs (275) than they achieved (255) and were outgained 337 yds per game to 320 yds per game. But they were a scoring machine putting up 415 points in those 14 games and allowing 293. Thus the bend don't break terminology. They played an earlier version of cover two which made yards harder near the goal line. This was a hold over strategy from Paul Brown days. The offense was just explosive. Paul Brown loved offense and Blanton Collier was a true offensive mind.

Check out the scores of the games...........the season started beating the Redskins 27-13 followed by an offensive shootout 33-33 tie with the St. Louis Cardinals. Then they had a 28-20 victory at Philadelphia. Then they whacked the Cowboys 27-6. It always makes me happy when the Cowboys get hammered by the Browns.

Next, were the rival Steelers at home on Saturday night..(the first ever NFL Saturday night game).....a Modell innovation before 80,000 fans looking for win number four. What a shocker, the Steelers John Henry Johnson, who was bruiser of a running back much like Kevin Mack, ran over the Browns for over 200 yards and the Browns suffered a terrible 23-7 loss. It would be the worst loss of the season.

The Browns then reeled off five straight wins. Whipping in succession at Dallas 20-16, the Giants 42-20, at Pittsburgh 30-17, Washington 34-24, and the Lions 37-21. Racking up points by big numbers weekly. With the record now 8-1-1 they went to Green Bay and lost to the Packers 28-21. Then beat the Eagles 38-21, lost at St. Louis 19-28 and then in crucial season ending game massacring the Giants 52-20 in New York finishing the season 11-3-1. They won the Eastern Conference earning the right to play the vaunted Baltimore Colts in the NFL Championship game.

On a cloudy day on December 27th, the game started out as a defensive struggle. The two best offensive teams in football scored zero points in the first half. The Colts offense was the most prolific in the NFL besting the Browns as they set an NFL scoring record. Lou Groza, the kickoff kicker and field goal kicker and a Browns great repeatedly made the tackles downfield on the kickoffs. Something you will never see again.

In the second half, the Browns offense went into high gear, Jim Brown ran wild and Frank Ryan repeatedly connected downfield on passes. He hit Gary Collins three times for TD passes. Groza kicked two field goals. The Defense went out of body, from bend don't break all year, to terrorizing Johnny Unitas and vaunted Baltimore offense. The defense was lead by Galen Fiss who played the greatest game of his career in the biggest game of his career. The picture of his smashing Unitas on one play is a landmark Browns photo. When the overcast day ended the uniforms were dirty and the beloved Browns were World Champs by a score of 27-0. I was one happy young man.

The greatest game of a lifetime. Perfect! A half of offensive perfection and a total defensive domination and a shutout. What a day. BTW, that score 27-0 was the last time the NFL Championship game ended in a shutout including all the Super Bowls. Forty seven years now since the big game was a shutout. The Browns were indeed an offensive juggernaut. To this day, I still believe that opposed to popular opinion in the end it is offense that wins championships. But that is another story. I cannot tell you how many times that year the Browns offense answered every time an opponent took a lead or threatened for a lead.

The reason I am a browns fan is when i was nine was the year the browns won the championship and i was hooked. To see stars like warfield, Collins, Brown, Green and a great Oline was to see a scoring machine. the defense was effective yet not among the elite by any means.

since the return in 1999 I have seen the most sorry excuse for football ever perpetrated on professional sports fans. I have seen front office dunces like dwight Clark and carmen policy hailed as "architects of the 49er dynasty and wanted to choke and see them make a mockery on the browns memory. I have seen Butch davis and his obtuse side kick Pete Garcia draft a bunch of lazy front runners and watch him implode. I have seen opie and romeo coach and draft as ineptly as the first two regimes and watch the fans delude themselves when a journeyman QB has a half a decent season and is rewarded with a top contract and the entire team goes in the sewer with him. I have seen the shotgun wedding to mangini and his inept sidekick kokinis rip apart the team and make mind numbing one sided deals. Now i see holmgren hiring a man with a razor thin resume as his next head coach and I am holding back reflux.

We are so far removed from 1964 i cannot tell you. this team has so little talent and a front office hooked on it's own hubris. Blanton Collier was a wonderful egoless teacher whom his players loved and respected. Shurmer has almost no experience in comparison.

Wrs. there was warfield collins and now we have moMass and robiskie...from a 10 to a minus 3

We had brown, kelly, ernie green, we have hillis and injury riddled hardesty from a 10 to a 5

We had a fantastic Oline in 1964 and today mack and thomas and a poor right side as a unit from a 10 to a 4

We had Ryan at QB to Jake, Seneca and Colt from an 8 to a 4

We had a rock solid dline in 1964 and now we have abunch of journeyman and a solid Nosetacle from an 8 to a 2

We had a solid active group of veteran lbers and now we have a collection of average slow talent from an 8 to a 3

The weakest link in 1964 was the DB maybe a 5 and we still have one corner and one safety so we are at a 4

head Coach collier was a brilliant Offensive mind and Shurmer we had a 9 and maybe we have, at best a 5

We are so far from 1964 that the memories are all i have of great football. I see another very rough season this year.

Dumping Ryan was a HUGE mistake. Dumping Rogers a year out from an achilles was a mistake on an already razor thin dline. Losing

Seely on special teams to an assistant to the special teams coach in Chicago is going from a 10 to a 3...one of the ONLY areas where the browns scored a 10.

The worst thing was the steelers were a joke homecoming game in the 1960s and now beat our butts and HUMILIATE this team.

they love piling on TDS even late in games where the browns trail badly. I hate that more than anything.

The browns have been abysmal for over a decade because the front office and the owner have no clue. I have hopes for holmgren

yet he did some things that have dampened my hope.

1) he declared the horrid jake delhomme as a top qb with more left in his tank( I wanted to puke)

2) he declared the browns before 2010 season needed no veteran WR help( this on the worst set of wrs in the entire NFL)

3) he signed Mr. Glass tony pashos as the remedy at OT when his last two teams(Jacksonville and SF) ran his butt out of town for all'

his injuries and sorry play and surprise, he gets injured again.

4) Not inviting, no, begging Rob Ryan to stay and providing him with a talent infusion when the guy performed defensive alchemy to be

competitive with almost no talent, instead we give "by the book" Dick Jauron the job and go to a NEW scheme where we are thinnest DLine and cut

the best player from that corp(Rogers)

!964 is a distant memory getting ever fainter yet i still watch this team HOPING we get out of this hell of a football groundhog Day as we stay

stuck with inept front offices making and trades and drafts and taking overwhelmed coaches calling mind numbing simplistic gameplans

and watching my team EMBARRASSED.

While heckert has already shown he knows more about drafting then the previous four brain addled Gms, The Big Show has stumbled from

my early high hopes with some curious moves and hiring Shurmer and jauron are among them and letting seeley and ryan walk.

In the same division with The Steelers and the Ravens and seeing our moves thus far makes me quake that we are back to 1999 again.

dude, you're so full of sh*t it's ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!! you try to criticize and belittle browns fans for calling you what you really are. but i remember the links to some threads that someone ( i believe junkyarddawg) posted on here from that steelers board you go to and those steeler fans were degrading you, humiliating you and talking about you like you weren't sh*t (how ironic). but not once did you ever fight back or take up for yourself. you steadily bent over backwards taking their crap while trying to be friends and best buds with them. you pretty much let them sh*t on you and you took it with a smile. and you dare call yourself a man who's intelligent? lol!!!!!!!!

you, sir, are a freaking hypocrite, a moron and the biggest joke on the net. you're so in love with the steelers team that you even kiss their fans asses as if they actually play for the team. but you go onto a browns board and want to try and check browns fans? seriously, f**k you! you're nothing but a self righteous, dipsh*t, traitor and a steeler homer. you have no right to talk about anyone. get your sh*t together before you try talking about someone else, you IDIOT!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Your post is total crap and completely untruthful but you have it your way. I have never been degraded or belittled on the Steelers board. I post at Steelers Fever Forum and not very often. I have about 350 posts there over a five or six year period that is recorded. Go look it up, do reseach the site and find out you are a liar. I rarely if ever engage in any personal exhanges there because they get very few nonsense posts like yours. Mostly, people stick to their opinion about the game and team and do not engage in personal attacks like yours. One reason, I do not post there much is the team is so well run and their is little to debate. Mostly, I get status of players etecera. Last year I did get a few peoples hackles up when I made strong assertions that Jeff Reed was useless and should be cut. Well, he got cut this year........and Fat Slob Rogers got cut this year......your name calling cannot change that I am one heckuva judge of football. What are your skills other than inserting your head up your ass easily?

I could give two rats asses on how many sides the steelers logo is located on their helmet...

What does that have to do with the Browns?? (Browns board hmmmmmmmmmmmm)

I joined this board in 2005 and you were a blowhard frontrunner then and I guess in 2011 you still retain that title..

I root for both the Steelers And Browns bullcrap you speew says volumns about your mindset and character..

Why don't you take your talents to southbeach.

T.Dawg

I could give two rats asses on how many sides the steelers logo is located on their helmet...

What does that have to do with the Browns?? (Browns board hmmmmmmmmmmmm)

I joined this board in 2005 and you were a blowhard frontrunner then and I guess in 2011 you still retain that title..

I root for both the Steelers And Browns bullcrap you speew says volumns about your mindset and character..

Why don't you take your talents to southbeach.

T.Dawg

I got an idea genius deal with it or maybe since you have brainlock............disappear into the night and never be heard from again............I am here to stay........

your post was moronic............but that happens a lot now

Screw you rich.. You post an article about the 64 Browns then you get your panties in a bunch cause no one acknowledged you post.. Whose the friggin moron. An attention whore who claims to be a Browns fan but roots for the Steelers--go figure..

You've posted the same garbage for the past 5 years always trying to get someone to hate poor little Richie boo hoo..

So since you win at fantasy football you're a football expert???? I played high school and college football but guess what, I'm just a fan today with my own opinions...

Once again you're nothing but an attention whore who likes calling people names if they don't think the way you do.. useless!!!

T.Dawg

Screw you rich.. You post an article about the 64 Browns then you get your panties in a bunch cause no one acknowledged you post.. Whose the friggin moron. An attention whore who claims to be a Browns fan but roots for the Steelers--go figure..

You've posted the same garbage for the past 5 years always trying to get someone to hate poor little Richie boo hoo..

So since you win at fantasy football you're a football expert???? I played high school and college football but guess what, I'm just a fan today with my own opinions...

Once again you're nothing but an attention whore who likes calling people names if they don't think the way you do.. useless!!!

T.Dawg

I appreciate your astute observations and their brilliance...............

tell me again about the whore part.............so I can understand that...............

and wtf did whores have to do with winning the last shutout in NFL Championship History...................since you are a football stud

I spent hours developing an honor to the 64 Browns team.......and you spent hours taxing your brain to figure out how to spell SCREW..........that sums u up bud

You should reread the lead post.........think for once......and say damn that was well written informative and inspiring

instead you stuffed a nail in your tiny penis

I didn't spend hours taxing my brain to figure out how top spell screw, actually it was pretty easy..

screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you-----see how easy that was.............

Now fire up another blunt, get some liquid courage and start pounding away at your keyboard again..

T.Dawg

I didn't spend hours taxing my brain to figure out how top spell screw, actually it was pretty easy..

screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you, screw you-----see how easy that was.............

Now fire up another blunt, get some liquid courage and start pounding away at your keyboard again..

T.Dawg

thanks for clarifying your head is firmly stuck your ass

I liked the post but noticed the agenda at the end also.

With the Packers high powered offense I think Rich's opinion has some validity but without a stout defense they would not have held on and won that game.

I think it's a team sport and you can't neglect either offense or defense. Surely without a competent offense you cannot win championships Rich. I don't understand what your point is... Arguing which one is more important is a fruitless, never-ending battle.

Let's just get better on both sides of the ball and try to regain some of that old fire?

Yu are catching on buddy but when it is all said and done ...........OffenSe wins Championships...........HOW ELSE WOULD the winnGINg sUPER bOWL tEAM AVERAGE 31 POINTS......................OR DID THE D NOT SHOW UP

Your post is total crap and completely untruthful but you have it your way. I have never been degraded or belittled on the Steelers board. I post at Steelers Fever Forum and not very often. I have about 350 posts there over a five or six year period that is recorded. Go look it up, do reseach the site and find out you are a liar. I rarely if ever engage in any personal exhanges there because they get very few nonsense posts like yours. Mostly, people stick to their opinion about the game and team and do not engage in personal attacks like yours. One reason, I do not post there much is the team is so well run and their is little to debate. Mostly, I get status of players etecera. Last year I did get a few peoples hackles up when I made strong assertions that Jeff Reed was useless and should be cut. Well, he got cut this year........and Fat Slob Rogers got cut this year......your name calling cannot change that I am one heckuva judge of football. What are your skills other than inserting your head up your ass easily?

when those threads from that steelers board were posted on here, i remember you disappearing and hiding like a lil b*tch because you were exposed for who you really are. you're not fooling anyone. dude, you're nothing but a holier than thou, shit for brains, biased steeler fan. your heads so far up your a*s that you're actually starting to believe the nonsense you post. you need help pscologically. your posts scream that you are a damn nut case. go jock your steeler friends on that steeler board and let them treat you like sh*t while you take it with a smile, you f*cking weirdo!!! :lol:

Yu are catching on buddy but when it is all said and done ...........OffenSe wins Championships...........HOW ELSE WOULD the winnGINg sUPER bOWL tEAM AVERAGE 31 POINTS......................OR DID THE D NOT SHOW UP

Ok lets talk defense. The Packers D had 2 picks including a pick six that put the steelers down early. I bet you remember that critical forced fumble the packers had late in the game too. Not only that, but the packers won because their defense held the steelers on 4th down to end the game... Yes, that in fact is called defense...

When the glory does return, we will remember who was true to the Browns and who ridiculed, taunted, hung out on Steeler boards and told us "I told you so!"...

You've made your bed, Rich ...

It's a shame you won't be able to share the return to glory with true diehard Browns fans.

Zombo

--You could have been a contender ... you could have been somebody.

When the glory does return, we will remember who was true to the Browns and who ridiculed, taunted, hung out on Steeler boards and told us "I told you so!"...

You've made your bed, Rich ...

It's a shame you won't be able to share the return to glory with true diehard Browns fans.

Zombo

--You could have been a contender ... you could have been somebody.

well said! how sweet will it be for us true browns fans if/when the browns turn into a winning organization? the browns have had their struggles, but i'm not giving up on my team. and i'm damn sure not rooting for the steelers!!!!!!!

Archived