THE BROWNS BOARD

Will the Glory Return

rich4eagle

Did anyone notice that the two unique helmets in the NFL are Browns no Logo and the Steelers only a logo on one side. But if you are dysfunctional you will find one adoring and the other NOT give a crap

I would have assumed that after a person reaches the age of 30 (or the age of reason), they would acquire enough wisdom and experience to be respectful to others rather than demean them all because others disagree.

I guess I was wrong.

under normal circumstances, i would agree with you. but in this case, i strongly disagree with you. if you're referring to the comments aimed at rich4steelers, then you obviously haven't been on this board long enough to know what type of person he really is. he brings this type of stuff on himself. he's not the innocent little victim here.

A Steelers fan hiding in Brown and Orange there's absoulety nothing worse

[/quote

This is so cool because I attack the stupidity of the DAWG Pound understandting that OFFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS and that the Browns have featured defense for thirty years and stank while when they featured OFFENSE the won championships. Cool to attack me for that. Meanwhile the lead post was about the great 1964 Browns team and how they did it and how well they did it. And total fuaquing morons like zombo made that into something about the Steelers and he was the least of the morons I will not mention

But when I stated a FACT that the Super Bowl WINNER averages 31 points none of the GENIUSES WHO DECLARES DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS can utter anything but some nonsense the Packers inted two passes

I win again boys and girls

When you are ready to debate lets do....meanwhile it is embaarrassing to me a Browns fan to read the moronic retorts in this thread to a great subject line well written ....especially by our esteemed loved ashole Zombo

Carry on folks the entertainment is delightful and quite amusing

NOW WHEN SOME OF YOU GET IT>>>>>LETS TALK ABOUT HOW TO WIN INSTEAD OF DEFENDING LOSING

and best part of humorous is attacking me because I do like the Steelers......IT IS WHAT IS .....a fan has the right to like any all teams or none of em

Archived