THE BROWNS BOARD

Offical Combine Thread

Nw220

I agree i think Peterson would be the best player outta this draft, but i find it hard to believe he will make it to us at #6, i love Alshon Jeffery as well so if we dont Green this year id love to have ethier him or Blackmon i think they are both gonna be great recievers

They say this year's draft is deep, but it's not top heavy like it will be next year or the draft two years from now. Those drafts wont just have starters, they'll have hall-of-fame-potential WRs.

And in 3 years, the draft has a 6-7 wide receiver who runs 100m in 10.1 seconds (:o) and a vertical of 44 inches. I'm salivating at the idea of the Browns getting him.

....But hopefully in 3 years we'll be so good we won't have a shot at drafting him in the top 5.

No dont worry about that man, seeing as that it would affect the player the bengals would select at #4 i think it belongs in this thread, if Palmer is on his way out...Im praying they dont take Green and decide to go with a QB instead. They still may take there best player on the board which still may be AJ Green, im just really hoping someway he falls to us

If Carson bolts, the Bengals have his brother and Dan LeFevour left at qb. Not good. FA? Mike Brown won't pay for a top shelf replacement, and I think Donovan McNabb would rather retire than play in Cinti too. :lol:

I go to almost all S. Car games and let me tell you first hand...Alshon is the real deal. Hopefully Lattimore gets a ton of carries next year so Alshons stock doesn't rise anymore. I expect us to be picking at 18 next draft, so Alshon needs to have an uneventful year.

As for Peterson, he's number one on the big board now, say goodbye. How did JJ Watt do in the combine? I'm too lazy to look.

• 1 month later...

Archived