THE BROWNS BOARD

Vickers?

I actually see him getting around more like 210 carries still being the primere back and since he isn't running as often and stays healthier I think he will run above him 4.4 and get around 4.8 - 5 yards a carry. I think he breaks 1000 yards rushing and even if he doesn't he has 1500 total yards.

I can see that too.

We are in the same range....40 carries over the season is 2-3 carries a game difference.

If the D can improve and get off the field, we should pick up a few extra possessions a game as well, which can increase his touches.

I don't think we disagree on the matter.

I can see that too.

We are in the same range....40 carries over the season is 2-3 carries a game difference.

If the D can improve and get off the field, we should pick up a few extra possessions a game as well, which can increase his touches.

I don't think we disagree on the matter.

Well I dont think Shaun Alexander did too bad in Seattle under MH so I dont think Hillis's role will be diminished too much. I can actually see him having an even bigger role along with Hardesty. You still have to run the ball to keep defenses honest.

Steven Jackson did work under Shurmer too and that's the connection I would look at before any of Holmgren connections to past running backs. Remember who the coach is. Holmgren will have some say and pull but he isn't running the team or calling the plays, that is Shurmer and he is to one who is going to make or break Hillis.

Steven Jackson did work under Shurmer too and that's the connection I would look at before any of Holmgren connections to past running backs. Remember who the coach is. Holmgren will have some say and pull but he isn't running the team or calling the plays, that is Shurmer and he is to one who is going to make or break Hillis.

Granted and I dont think it will be MH's version of the WCO either but naturally you expect simularities....

Archived